Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 203. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
If you were an ICO participant then you can already transfer your icn to the iconomi website...

Hello can somebody tell me where is safe place to hold ICN , i dont have ledger or thoose things to hold them in . But i got pc , mobile . Thx

u can hold them atm only at kraken i believe

DO NOT hold them at kraken.  Use myetherwallet or Jaxx until you buy a hardware wallet!  Why the hell would you hold coins on an exchange?
I would prefer to keep them at ICONOMI platform once they allow deposit.Is there any deadline when we will be able to deposit ICN to iconomi.net?

I'd also be transferring my ICN to the platform once its available for us. We're so close now and we could all be using the platform. ICNX however may not be that cheap when that happen.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Hello can somebody tell me where is safe place to hold ICN , i dont have ledger or thoose things to hold them in . But i got pc , mobile . Thx

Just use Parity for all your ETH tokens. It's the wallet that saved Ethereum a few months ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 I think price going down.Now I can buy more
Activity: 784
How much will you invest in the cofound project? It looks like a beautiful project. But the public part is very few.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm selling an Iconomi account (without ICNX access)(applied for beta testing, soon will get beta access too) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19058685

Post your bids there.
Activity: 238
I wonder if people going to Token Summit will get beta invites.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

DO NOT hold them at kraken.  Use myetherwallet or Jaxx until you buy a hardware wallet!  Why the hell would you hold coins on an exchange?
I would prefer to keep them at ICONOMI platform once they allow deposit.Is there any deadline when we will be able to deposit ICN to iconomi.net?

I'd also be transferring my ICN to the platform once its available for us. We're so close now and we could all be using the platform. ICNX however may not be that cheap when that happen.
Activity: 602

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Still no platform?

The platform is available, though only for the beta testers. They are expanding the beta with more participants from the list every day. Exact launch date is still TBA, but we're getting close. You can see videos of the platform beta in the ICONOMI reddit or here if you search the thread.
Activity: 210
The 0.01 ETH are probably gas price for the transaction but 0.01 sounds quite high.

That is the amount of eth you should have in order to pay for the transactions you going to have in the future .... few hundred or even thousands transactions ... gas for one transaction is very cheap
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Still no platform?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ok got my token on myEtherWallet , but deleted my JSON file accidently lol . But i got my private key . Is it posible to get my json file back or i need to create new adress ? and send my tokens there .
And second question , do i really need 0.01 ETH to send my ICN to other myether wallet ? Sad

I think the only time you can save the JSON is when you're creating the wallet, but if you have tokens in the wallet and don't have the JSON you can send them to a new one. You only need your private key for that AFAIK.

The 0.01 ETH are probably gas price for the transaction but 0.01 sounds quite high.

Json is not needed if you still have your private key, It's just another method to decrypt, now just well save your private key because if you lose it then you won't be able to access your tokens.

I'd suggest you to keep them on Iconomi platform once it's open to the public. Currently the option is available for ICO participants. 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
ok got my token on myEtherWallet , but deleted my JSON file accidently lol . But i got my private key . Is it posible to get my json file back or i need to create new adress ? and send my tokens there .
And second question , do i really need 0.01 ETH to send my ICN to other myether wallet ? Sad

I think the only time you can save the JSON is when you're creating the wallet, but if you have tokens in the wallet and don't have the JSON you can send them to a new one. You only need your private key for that AFAIK.

Json is not needed if you still have your private key, It's just another method to decrypt, now just well save your private key because if you lose it then you won't be able to access your tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
thats what it sayd in my wallet in order to send my tokens to other wallet i need minimum 0.01 eth in my wallet . But got all my tokens sent to my adress . Need to wait for my wage now lol to buy some little eth
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 192
Merit: 19
This article proves nothing, it is just a speculation of a bitcoin news writer. It could be manipulation, but I don't know for sure because there is no proof of who ddosed the exchanges. If they ddosed theirselfs, they just could put the server offline, which means all the trading would have stopped and no eth was sold/bought in the time it was down.

https://www.law111.com/berns-weiss-llp-investigates-potential-cases-concerning-recent-kraken-and-poloniex-ddos-attacks

Grin
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
ok thanks for info , so i just can send to any ether adress i want ? or its only myether ?

No! Not all ether wallets will work. But I will let someone more knowledgeable answer this question. However, I do know that Myetherwallet can hold ICN. And always send small amounts first to make sure.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
ok thanks for info , so i just can send to any ether adress i want ? or its only myether ?
Jump to: