Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 230. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Everyone go here and request Iconomi:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done. C'mon guys, let's do this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
dumping like a motherfucker, congrats guys, we did it, more cheap ICN to burn

Killin it!  If anybody needs advice on how to make stock cheap use the Iconomi model.  Using the Iconomi model one person can acquire all the stock of their company with true ease!  Flawless model. 

That's why I love this project, it's a win situation whichever direction it goes.
Goes up? Yay more valuE!
Goes down? YaY more cheap ICN to burn
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Everyone go here and request Iconomi:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 52

Killin it!  If anybody needs advice on how to make stock cheap use the Iconomi model.  Using the Iconomi model one person can acquire all the stock of their company with true ease!  Flawless model. 
Knowledge is power
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
sorry but the market speak, the AMA was an iper fail... good job seriously, 30++ million $ and the management can't take 2 hour for answer properly to Investors...

Write your question to me and I ll try to answer it.
Activity: 8
sorry but the market speak, the AMA was an iper fail... good job seriously, 30++ million $ and the management can't take 2 hour for answer properly to Investors...
Guys, the AMA is still going on, relax. They have been answering questions all day.

we cannot comment on this at the moment
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Guys, the AMA is still going on, relax. They have been answering questions all day.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
You have 2 choices:

1. You sell now and take your profits or losses.

2. You shut the fuck up, grow some big brass balls and hold like a mother fucker with the faith that ICONOMI will moon so hard that it will blow Kim
    Kardashian's ass to smitherens.

I have chosen Number 2.

Kiss

I think so option 2 is really nice to hold and keep faith in the team even this is so hard to keep the mind positive. If this project will get succeed to deliver than strong hands will make huge profit just for holding in hard time.
Activity: 8
Nice AMA... really was this a joke??
I can't belive this is the answer of a reputable company cmon...
Knowledge is power
or i'll make some actual return on investment...then come back and buy Iconomi for cheaper after they take their foot out of their mouth...and grow up like a real company that values their investors.

They fucked up by not succeeding to list it on Polo basically.
Everything's has been green for weeks and this just stays static.
Of course everyone expected them to do some explaining in the AMA, but they avoided everything.
I think we're heading for a major disaster.
or i'll make some actual return on investment...then come back and buy Iconomi for cheaper after they take their foot out of their mouth...and grow up like a real company that values their investors.
Activity: 933
0 sarcasm here. I am having a great day and the AMA answers have made it even better. If you have feelings that need justification, that is your thing and only you can influence them. If you can't see the value in ICN then you made the right choice in selling and should actually sell your whole ICN investment.

You are welcome! Have a great day Smiley

Its just you Smiley

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??

I see...everything is so much clearer now.  Thank you for your very detailed explanation of how my feelings aren't justified.  Appreciate it.

you too.  hope the sarcasm you hid behind doesn't lead you to failure.

Its just you Smiley

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??

I see...everything is so much clearer now.  Thank you for your very detailed explanation of how my feelings aren't justified.  Appreciate it.

you too.  hope the sarcasm you hid behind doesn't lead you to failure.
Its pure logic that ICN is undervalued. Just look at their ICNP holdings. And tey are about to grow hard. Oh well, people will come to their senses. Untill then, I quote Warren Buffet - "be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy" Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
You have 2 choices:

1. You sell now and take your profits or losses.

2. You shut the fuck up, grow some big brass balls and hold like a mother fucker with the faith that ICONOMI will moon so hard that it will blow Kim
    Kardashian's ass to smitherens.

I have chosen Number 2.

Kiss
Its just you Smiley

Can't you see how this is good for ICN? lower price more tokens to burn with the buyback.
I wish it goes to 1sat so they can buy back everything and burn it.

then only few holders remain and theycan set their burn price much higher Smiley Their golem stack alone will burn them like crazy.
Activity: 933

Its just you Smiley

Knowledge is power
Its just you Smiley

Can't you see how this is good for ICN? lower price more tokens to burn with the buyback.
I wish it goes to 1sat so they can buy back everything and burn it.
Jump to: