Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 232. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Thanks for posting the email which we all got from ICONOMI.

Not everybody is signed up for updates, and it's useful for new people visiting the thread.

Also, I already posted it on here yesterday... so if you want to be a dick, be a dick about that instead  Tongue

I was under the impression that they add only coins which have been in the market for atleast 3 months and with good volume.

why so early ?

Matchpool, Cosmos, aeternity, IEX.EC and Aragon

Those rules are for ICNX. For ICNP they add brand new tokens that they invest in at Initial Coin Offering.

thank you for answering. Are you going to be active on the AMA or just lurk?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Not everybody is signed up for updates, and it's useful for new people visiting the thread.

Also, I already posted it on here yesterday... so if you want to be a dick, be a dick about that instead  Tongue

I was under the impression that they add only coins which have been in the market for atleast 3 months and with good volume.

why so early ?

Those rules are for ICNX. For ICNP they add brand new tokens that they invest in at Initial Coin Offering.
Activity: 546
ICONOMI April 2017 Update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Here is the overview of last month: read about the ICONOMI Q1 2017 Financial Report, check the ICNX statistics for April and get an insight into the most important developments.

Q1 2017 FINANCIAL REPORT
Q1 2017 Financial Report key facts: the book value of ICONOMI reached $21,605,453 at the end of Q1 2017 and represents an approximate 106% increase since the initial ICN token distribution. The Q1 revenues measure $50,936.

The Q1 2017 Financial Report is an overview of the first quarter of 2017, ending on March 31st. The value of ICONOMI, however, continued to rise in April - the book value of ICONOMI at the end of April reached approximately $33 million.

The complete Q1 2017 Financial Report is available here.

ICNP EXPANDS ITS PORTFOLIO WITH 5 NEW INVESTMENTS
ICNP made two portfolio investments within Q1 - Santiment and WeTrust. We have also closed approximately one third of our Golem position, realising a profit of 5,000 ETH.

The assets under management within ICNP at the end of Q1 measured $9,959,740. This is an increase of 120% since inception .

ICNP in April added 5 new projects to the portfolio: Matchpool, Cosmos, aeternity, IEX.EC and Aragon (presale).

ICNX: A STEADY APPRECIATION
The value of ICNX continues to grow:

With additional beta testers being added daily, the number of ICONOMI platform users and assets in ICNX remains to rise. There are 270 ICONOMI platform beta testers at the moment, with $590,556.26 of assets within ICNX.

MEET US
You can meet us at the following events in May:
CONSENSUS 2017, 22-24 May 2017, New York, USA
TOKEN SUMMIT, 24-25 May 2017, New York, USA

Your sincerely,
The ICONOMI team

why so early ?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Here is the overview of last month: read about the ICONOMI Q1 2017 Financial Report, check the ICNX statistics for April and get an insight into the most important developments.

Q1 2017 FINANCIAL REPORT
Q1 2017 Financial Report key facts: the book value of ICONOMI reached $21,605,453 at the end of Q1 2017 and represents an approximate 106% increase since the initial ICN token distribution. The Q1 revenues measure $50,936.

The Q1 2017 Financial Report is an overview of the first quarter of 2017, ending on March 31st. The value of ICONOMI, however, continued to rise in April - the book value of ICONOMI at the end of April reached approximately $33 million.

ICNP made two portfolio investments within Q1 - Santiment and WeTrust. We have also closed approximately one third of our Golem position, realising a profit of 5,000 ETH.

The assets under management within ICNP at the end of Q1 measured $9,959,740. This is an increase of 120% since inception .

ICNP in April added 5 new projects to the portfolio: Matchpool, Cosmos, aeternity, IEX.EC and Aragon (presale).

With additional beta testers being added daily, the number of ICONOMI platform users and assets in ICNX remains to rise. There are 270 ICONOMI platform beta testers at the moment, with $590,556.26 of assets within ICNX.

MEET US

Your sincerely,
The ICONOMI team
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how is it with crypto taxses in europe (specificaly in Slovenia). Right now I need some of my crypto money back in fiat and I dont know if I have to report it and how the taxes are paid. Can anyone give me some info? Much appreciated.

I think this is a bit complicated.
It depends on the country, you are living in.
The best way would be to directly ask your financial authorities to be sure.
It's absolutely new for them, too.
So if you want to avoid problems, contact them directly to be sure.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Does anyone know how is it with crypto taxses in europe (specificaly in Slovenia). Right now I need some of my crypto money back in fiat and I dont know if I have to report it and how the taxes are paid. Can anyone give me some info? Much appreciated.
Activity: 434

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Q1 2017 FINANCIAL REPORT

MEET US

Your sincerely,
The ICONOMI team
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THAT THEY BURNT MILLIONS OF ICN !!

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I think ICONOMI should make ICN available on Poloniex or bittrex. All there competitors like melonport,taas etc are already there or are close to get listed.
If ICONOMI wants to stay ahead and keep their market share,they must go to these 2 big exchanges.
Activity: 658
Finally seeing some nice positive price movements!  Grin

I think people are anticipating there will be a major news from the team, some people are speculating ICONOMI tokens going to Poloniex, this is what investors have been asking for
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Finally seeing some nice positive price movements!  Grin
Activity: 560
How many hours are let for the AMA to start? Is there is any countdown?
Ama  starts at 2 pm UTC.
Here's a countdown timer- https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170504T14&p0=769&msg=Iconomi+AMA&font=cursive&csz=1
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Big announcement tomorrow , Polo will be announced,
rev up those engines, we're going to the moon.
we'll hit at least $5 by the end of the week.

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

Any valid proof to this Poloniex news, this will be the best news ICONOMI team can give to investors presently, if Stratis can be price over 60K sat, I can see 100ksaat been the floor when listed on Poloniex

wanted to see some confirmation from the team and polo.
but if the news comes from honolulumark, you gotta be cautious from that freak hes up to sell his stash at once so he release some fake news to maybe profit few satoshis. it probably just a mistake, he hastily post that accidentally used his hononlulu account.

Probably just to create some HYPE. Though BTC & alts are still going up. Let's see if IcONOMI does a huge jump as well in the coming days.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

Are you serious iconomi going to poloniex?

I think its bullshit. Even bittrex didn't add icn.

For sure it's bullshit. If ICN make announcement they did it by medium, that's all. It's not a random user that will provide to communauty the news.
Just wait the AMA for news
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

I think its bullshit. Even bittrex didn't add icn.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

Any valid proof to this Poloniex news, this will be the best news ICONOMI team can give to investors presently, if Stratis can be price over 60K sat, I can see 100ksaat been the floor when listed on Poloniex

wanted to see some confirmation from the team and polo.
but if the news comes from honolulumark, you gotta be cautious from that freak hes up to sell his stash at once so he release some fake news to maybe profit few satoshis. it probably just a mistake, he hastily post that accidentally used his hononlulu account.

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

I think he is just say a joke.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

Jump to: