Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 231. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Its just you Smiley

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??

I see...everything is so much clearer now.  Thank you for your very detailed explanation of how my feelings aren't justified.  Appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Iconomi added to his portfolio Gup Coin (Matchpool plattform)?
Iconomi believe in this project?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Its just you Smiley

just dumped half my ICN (25k) after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??
just banned from slack bc i showed my frustration with the lack of solid communication...

what is, in your opinion, solid communication?

Updates that people can expect.  Maybe the 1st of every month?  Not cherry pick easy questions in an AMA where half the answers are "cannot comment".  Maybe just assign a PR person where the job is to publish a newsletter, host AMAs, update the blog periodically, idk just spitballin.  Again, I'm pretty heated right now so take what I say with a grain of salt.  I just feel very disrespected by the Iconomi team that I hand them over some people's yearly salary worth over to them and I can hardly interpret Jani's answers from an AMA that the Iconomi community basically had to beg for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WTH So I just checked out the AMA . Where are the answers ? Over 100 questions and a handful of answers. Nothing has changed. I am seriously thinking of dumping and taking profits. There is more money to be made elsewhere
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
WHACHA GUNNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGAZ?
just dumped half my ICN after banned.  if Jani doesn't want to communicate then give me my money back. So frustrated with ICONOMI team, most especially, Jani.  I know there won't be any apology bc it is business, but this is ridiculous, right?  Or is it just me??
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
just banned from slack bc i showed my frustration with the lack of solid communication...

what is, in your opinion, solid communication?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
poloniex? bittrex? 
iconomi: We can not comment on that.
 Grin

I was just amused by the cat walking over the keyboard.

Or Jani feeling the pressure  Roll Eyes

AMA is locked now, so people can't post follow up questions if they're not satisfied with an answer.

I understand there's a lot coming in, but that's what happens when you wait so long! Regular AMAs would have been a lot easier to digest.

I'll reserve further judgement until he's finished replying - which could be several hours from now.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
poloniex? bittrex? 
iconomi: We can not comment on that.
 Grin
To see what questions Our Supreme Leader Jani is answering, please refer to the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/user/jani8x

Going well, I see...

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
To see what questions Our Supreme Leader Jani is answering, please refer to the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/user/jani8x
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Someone mentioned on slack that there might be another use case for ICN on the platform. Can you talk about that already?

jani8x - ICN will have a utility function once the platform is open to everyone. Certain amounts of ICN will be needed for different actions.

...Lambo anybody?  Wink Grin
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
When will ICN investors get Beta access for the platform? I missed the beta signup date but I'm holding ~50,000 ICN (not a small amount) but haven't received any invitation yet?

jani8x - You can expect to get in this month.

From AMA. Get ready guys not long left to wait now!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 25
Does anyone know how is it with crypto taxses in europe (specificaly in Slovenia). Right now I need some of my crypto money back in fiat and I dont know if I have to report it and how the taxes are paid. Can anyone give me some info? Much appreciated.

Last time I checked, the profits from trading were not taxed in Slovenia, whereas those from mining were. You can find some articles from last year if you google it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
SOON ALL ICN HOLDERS WILL BE LIKE:

maybe if it goes x2-x5 then yes.  otherwise, booooring.

I dont think that will happen until we see the platform available for all,Just saw all the questions posted for the AMA and i believe if these are all answered and if the same goes with the practical implementation,your words surely be true
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
SOON ALL ICN HOLDERS WILL BE LIKE:

maybe if it goes x2-x5 then yes.  otherwise, booooring.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
thank you for answering. Are you going to be active on the AMA or just lurk?

You wouldn't want old uncle Mendeleev spreading his nasty FUD on the AMA, would you? Shocked

... I think the extensive list of questions in your post covers enough already. Hopefully they'll get through most of them. They've had a few days to prepare answers too, assuming they've been reading it.
Jump to: