Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 3. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
any news? very low activity there.
Still waiting for any announcement about eICN from ICONOMI.

They previously stated that the issuance of eICN is targeted for Q1 2019.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
any news? very low activity there.

so what should one do to convert their ICN to eICN?

i just notice this thread comes up now for the longest time this wasn't updated, i completely forgot that i somehow own some of it in their platform. i may have to recover my password though.

Login to their platform. There you will have the possibility of either converting ICN to eICN or ETH. I am not sure, however if both options are still available, however converting it to ETH should still be in place (with a less favorable rate).

how about the ICN that are still in myetherwallet, will they all have no value in the end?

these tokens are the ones i have kept for years, i have to look for the logins i have to this myetherwallet because i can't remember it.

is there a deadline before the ICN will be useless?
Your ICN is already useless. You should send it to the platform and to convert to either ETH or eICN asap.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i just notice this thread comes up now for the longest time this wasn't updated, i completely forgot that i somehow own some of it in their platform. i may have to recover my password though.

Login to their platform. There you will have the possibility of either converting ICN to eICN or ETH. I am not sure, however if both options are still available, however converting it to ETH should still be in place (with a less favorable rate).

how about the ICN that are still in myetherwallet, will they all have no value in the end?

these tokens are the ones i have kept for years, i have to look for the logins i have to this myetherwallet because i can't remember it.

is there a deadline before the ICN will be useless?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Cool

Hey Guys,
is ICONOMI launching a STO anytime soon?
The report says they are preparing an STO: "At the company level, our focus will be on STO issuance (prospectus, listing process).".
Where can i find more information about?  Huh

I think the STO that they are talking about is actual conversion of ICN to eICN. There will be no STO offering in the sense of buying the securities as the transformation is the STO itself. Weird thing is that we are converting the ICN to eICN before we have seen the prospectus and other documentation, based on which we could decide to participate or not.

On the subject about prospectus and documentation, does anyone know if the team managed to get their/ours ETH back that was “locked” in a faulty wallet? 12 million Of them I think.

Strangely enough there have been lots of token transactions on the Multisig wallet in the last 211 days, up until 5 days ago.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x376c3E5547C68bC26240d8dcc6729fff665A4448#tokentxns

Very good question actually. It seems that community forgot about it a bit.

If I remember correctly, they have excluded the "lost" funds from the last balance report. That usually does not sound good.

It was always in the back of my mind that “one” day they would be recovered. I will email them later for an update.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Cool

Hey Guys,
The report says they are preparing an STO: "At the company level, our focus will be on STO issuance (prospectus, listing process).".

I think the STO that they are talking about is actual conversion of ICN to eICN. There will be no STO offering in the sense of buying the securities as the transformation is the STO itself. Weird thing is that we are converting the ICN to eICN before we have seen the prospectus and other documentation, based on which we could decide to participate or not.

On the subject about prospectus and documentation, does anyone know if the team managed to get their/ours ETH back that was “locked” in a faulty wallet? 12 million Of them I think.

Strangely enough there have been lots of token transactions on the Multisig wallet in the last 211 days, up until 5 days ago.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x376c3E5547C68bC26240d8dcc6729fff665A4448#tokentxns

Very good question actually. It seems that community forgot about it a bit.

If I remember correctly, they have excluded the "lost" funds from the last balance report. That usually does not sound good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Cool

Hey Guys,

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Cool

Hey Guys,

Cool

Hey Guys,

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Did someone had trouble converting their ICN into ETH? I requested a swap before the 31. of December 2018 but nothing happened. Was busy IRL, so i kinda forgot about it, so i just checked now if everything worked out but obviously it didn't and now i have to convert again at the much inferior rate of 1 ICN to 0.00125 ETH compared to the original of : 0.0019. I'm seriously pissed at this bullshit.
Activity: 1
 Cool

Hey Guys,
Somehow the swap from $ICN to eICN is a reference case how to collect money from an ICO and decommission the ICO token later legally?

I guess you could say that indeed. It's a shame this was not in the initial roadmap, now there is only hope that eICN might actually become something worthwhile someday  Tongue

In their defense, how would have known that securities will be a thing in 2018/2019. It makes sense, that they are but it was not possible at the time to predict it. Besides, ICN was always security imo. From the profits they were buying up and burning the ICN which is a indirect version of participating in profit sharing as a ICN holder. In the active form. Now they will transform it to passive mode, which makes sense.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Somehow the swap from $ICN to eICN is a reference case how to collect money from an ICO and decommission the ICO token later legally?

I guess you could say that indeed. It's a shame this was not in the initial roadmap, now there is only hope that eICN might actually become something worthwhile someday  Tongue

However I can seriously understand professional projects, when they want to get rid of their ugly relatives inherited with an ICO.  
Hard to do serious business with serious entities, when your relatives always crush the party by loudly shouting for exchanges listing or other actions to pump the token price. WinkWink
GIF by SOCIFI

I guess you could say that indeed. It's a shame this was not in the initial roadmap, now there is only hope that eICN might actually become something worthwhile someday  Tongue
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 80
Yani and Tim were to bussy presenting (how good there ico was...) and event hosting they lost eye on the market.
GIF by SOCIFI
Did anyone get their eICN yet?

My account says: "Submitted to non-binding interest into eICN security tokens."

It will take some time before they will have arranged the possibility for people to receive their eICN, be it directly via their platform or an exchange. I'm sure they will announce this in every way possible once this moment is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: