Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 5. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
2018 in Review

Users
- Euro Transactions
- Direct Purchase of Individual Cryptocurrencies
- eICN
- Website Redesign

Platform
- Proof of Solvency
- Trading Engine Upgrade
- Supporting More Countries and Upgrading Tier Limits

Experts (previously known as DAA Managers)
- Stablecoin (Risk Reduction)
- Meet the Managers Events

Learn more: https://medium.com/iconominet/2018-in-review-4ed3d68c14a5.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
received my ETH. Glad to get rid of this ICN turd
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
I want to exchange ICN in the platform.  They want to sen my ICN to some strange address that I dont own.  Is that normal?
If the address is shown on the ICONOMI platform, then yes, it's normal.
thanks.  I am waiting for support to answer my question.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I want to exchange ICN in the platform.  They want to sen my ICN to some strange address that I dont own.  Is that normal?
If the address is shown on the ICONOMI platform, then yes, it's normal.
Merit: 552
FYI: I just got my converted ETH from ICONOMI.
Merit: 251

I'm still not aware about the use of ICN in their platform. I use to have ICN which I have invested to it because a lot had hyped this project to the next level that everyone shills but when you actually login to their platform, you find nothing about ICN but just a token without a cause.

https://my.iconomi.net/page/exchange-icn

You have choice to exchange ICN with security token eICN or get ETH. It is up to you what option you will choose there I hope this page will help you to understand about the cause of this token.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@fudster for that reason many people sold their tokens and forgot the project, they did not like the new token and decided to leave it behind.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

I'm still not aware about the use of ICN in their platform. I use to have ICN which I have invested to it because a lot had hyped this project to the next level that everyone shills but when you actually login to their platform, you find nothing about ICN but just a token without a cause.
Activity: 402
Merit: 45
This whole process still seems like such a kick in the nuts. The least they could have done is wait for one more bull run to take place before announcing their eICN shitshow.  Grin

agreed, you cannot forget such a huge deceptive approach.
danger is still and ever present in these crypto managers disguised in pseudo-bankers.

Well, they are definitely not bankers...

But what deceptions are you talking about? The change from utility to security? As this makes actually sense imo.
I know they had some shady business and didn't like the team from non-objective reasons. I am not sure though what kind of deception are you talking about?

i would like to be very clear, the deception of initial ICO subscribers for their investment.
i have sold, fearing a total loss of my stake.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This whole process still seems like such a kick in the nuts. The least they could have done is wait for one more bull run to take place before announcing their eICN shitshow.  Grin

danger is still and ever present in these crypto managers disguised in pseudo-bankers.

Well, they are definitely not bankers...

But what deceptions are you talking about? The change from utility to security? As this makes actually sense imo.
I know they had some shady business and didn't like the team from non-objective reasons. I am not sure though what kind of deception are you talking about?
Activity: 402
Merit: 45

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Thx for reply Smiley
Does anybody know when the first round of exchange of ICN tokens for ETH is starting ?
Not later than December 31th. Waiting for ETH in the next days..
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Does anybody know when the first round of exchange of ICN tokens for ETH is starting ?
on 28-29 December 2018 if you do not withdraw it in your personal wallet, then you will share ethereum,
automatically at kraken, maybe a little can help you
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Important news:
You can withdraw ICN to your personal wallet from Kraken until December 28 at 11:59 pm UTC. If you do not withdraw all your ICN by this time, Kraken will automatically convert any remaining ICN to ETH.

P.S. The Kraken's rate for converting will be 0.0018

Source: https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/1075302069811187712
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
It’s here! As of today, ICONOMI users from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Malta, Slovenia, and Spain can purchase cryptocurrencies with euros directly.

If your country isn’t supported yet, you won’t be left out: you can buy cryptocurrencies with BTC and ETH, also with zero fees.

The cryptocurrencies now available for individual purchase are:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic
Ripple
EOS
Litecoin
Qtum
Augur
Stellar lumens
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Just received this news in the email, pretty good upgrade. Let's hope that people are gonna consider using Iconomi platform from now on.

https://medium.com/iconominet/new-at-iconomi-buy-cryptocurrencies-and-digital-portfolios-with-euros-17720ec19a3d

Daaaamn! This is not an intention. This is an actual fiat gateway! Smiley

That was really unexpected. Imagine this being 1 year (and maybe a month) ago. Well, maybe this is before the next pump...
Pages:
Jump to: