Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 6. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Just received this news in the email, pretty good upgrade. Let's hope that people are gonna consider using Iconomi platform from now on.

https://medium.com/iconominet/new-at-iconomi-buy-cryptocurrencies-and-digital-portfolios-with-euros-17720ec19a3d
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Iconomi +392% today!! Iconomi

On which exchange? It is still a little bit below the 0.0019 ETH swap rate.

be prudent with suspicious link

on CMC site  ICN is LOW
at 0.00168788 ETH (7,59%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iconomi/#markets

Maercatox showing really strange price of this token I also think there is something suspicious on this exchange. CMC has been removed that market from the list so there is big difference in price. Be careful make deposit any amount on that exchange.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
seems good topic to follow... informative
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

be prudent with suspicious link

on CMC site  ICN is LOW
at 0.00168788 ETH (7,59%)
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 61
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Still have some questions about the eICN security token?

Read our new blog post: https://medium.com/iconominet/everything-you-need-to-know-about-eicn-6114279a260e

Read it if you have any question about eICN this FAQ helped me a lot.

It seems a bit unnecessary to first have to express interest and later confirm you're still interested.
A single process to get eICN in january would have been easier.

Actually its not that unnecessary. It's much easier for them.

Firstly, you express the interest and based on these first interests they form offers. And than we will receive the actual offer-how much is what worth and that we will need to accept or decline now a binding offer. It is a standard procedure actually.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Read our new blog post: https://medium.com/iconominet/everything-you-need-to-know-about-eicn-6114279a260e

It seems a bit unnecessary to first have to express interest and later confirm you're still interested.
A single process to get eICN in january would have been easier.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 80
1600 % up ... not bad.

Inside job that is happening only scam exchange Mercatox which is not allowing to make to deposit there with low trade volume. Some people having fun with sell themselves this is very old trick don't consider this serious rise.
So annoying but there is no such thing as bad publicity, nobody could have bougth this coin on exchanges annyways annymore. I really hoped it was a rebound like factom did :’(

Factom is an actively developed and in-use blockchain with more and more partnerships being added continuously. There is not really a reason for people to buy Iconomi at the moment, as sad as this may be. At least not any higher than the price that Iconomi is willing to swap their token for to ETH.
I don’t know mybe its just exactly something someone want you to think, Icomomi only allowing eICN to be traded OTC for a while is a good moment for a big whale to buy the company that has alot of cheap btc. I still think icn is undervalued, i personaly need something like ICN or eICN because i can’t trust myself with my btc.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
1600 % up ... not bad.

Inside job that is happening only scam exchange Mercatox which is not allowing to make to deposit there with low trade volume. Some people having fun with sell themselves this is very old trick don't consider this serious rise.
So annoying but there is no such thing as bad publicity, nobody could have bougth this coin on exchanges annyways annymore. I really hoped it was a rebound like factom did :’(

Factom is an actively developed and in-use blockchain with more and more partnerships being added continuously. There is not really a reason for people to buy Iconomi at the moment, as sad as this may be. At least not any higher than the price that Iconomi is willing to swap their token for to ETH.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Since it was from start dividends offering tokens though they never paid out any dividend if I am not wrong because as far as I know this is the fact. Now they are moving to eICN ticker and going to become fully security token. Who will be believe them as investors of ICO and those invested later were left in the middle. Exchanges are not syncing don't really know what is the direction of this token.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Has anyone recieved their Ether yet? When will that be deposited?

ETH was also a bad choice to go out
1600 % up ... not bad.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
1600 % up ... not bad.

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
1600 % up ... not bad.
Activity: 122
Very interesting. Let's see.
Activity: 56
They plan serie of snapshots. The first snapshot occurs on 24 November.
Yea i feel sad for you Americans, at least you guys all got something from the Elon Musk 20 million right? Iconomi at least gave you a way out (ether option) dont be sad you guys.

Here comes the puppet of ICN who thinks that what ICN is giving is good, If you were the early investor or bought on high and now you are getting like peanuts then only you will feel the pain of the ICN investors who are in heavy loss due to ICN policy.

You are one of the ICN alt or puppet who just come to comment without knowing the true story.

The crypto market is just in a bear market and bitcoin is the biggest bear that pushes the smaller bears down like in the stock market the biggest bear is Apple. Your anger about Iconomi is understandable I dont understand eicn eighter why did’t they just use icn and gave every icn holder the shares, my guess is that the expenditures were getting to big and the iconomi team was getting to big now they want us share holders to fire some people on the team and as reward the comapany wil not die and we might get dividends.

Nobody is talking about this but Iconomi wants to be transparent but at the expenditures lists there is “other expenditures” and that is just not transparent like on a cocacola bottle ingredients list were it states “aroma”, aroma can be annything.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
When they start airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: