Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 324. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wait what? Polo confirmed???

Yeah, I didn't get that out of reading that screenshot either.

I think Polo is inevitable, but if someone has an actual confirmation, I sure would love to see it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Wait what? Polo confirmed???
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

So Polo is confirmed, it's only a matter of when exactly?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
**** "buy as much you can before ICONOMI places a wall and someone wants to exit at that point"

now like 10$ looks fair to me What you think ?

Today - 2$
First buyback- 5$
Listed on polo - 20$
Platform launch - 200$

I don't even know what to say about that BS. TBH I feel tempted to report this to daparski. This should be deleted as well as FUD.

Whats the matter Smoke, you can't get over thinking you just have few ICN and you can't afford to buy with the current price because you feel you are giving away your money?
Keep your ICN with you and find more cheap coins with a community of weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I don't even know what to say about that BS. TBH I feel tempted to report this to daparski. This should be deleted as well as FUD.

but be honest with such news in this weekend we can have like 2$ IMO all who want join party before platform release they need buy in NOW. 2-3$ is real since not many will sell.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
**** "buy as much you can before ICONOMI places a wall and someone wants to exit at that point"

Today - 2$
First buyback- 5$
Listed on polo - 20$
Platform launch - 200$

Activity: 294
FOMO time now folks, see you on the moon.  sorry to say if you were weak handed for this coin you fucked up royally, it's a seriously good project!

For real.  I love the model, and the decision to buyback with profits was a great one.  Iconomi will be huge.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
FOMO time now folks, see you on the moon.  sorry to say if you were weak handed for this coin you fucked up royally, it's a seriously good project!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

ICN === 1000$
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Glad I held, loving the price increase. Don't think I will sell anytime soon.  Tongue
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ICONOMI, I'm new here to this Forum. I am very interested in this project and plan to stay as up to date and involved as possible. If there is any way I can get up to speed on current status of development besides reading the blog on Medium and subscribed to newsletter updates, please let me know. Like a link to the Whitepaper would be great, I can't find a good link for it. Thank you
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Damn I wish I got some ICONOMI tokens, now it looks too expensive to me.

I bought after the ICO (only noticed this coin after) and still have good profits. Better invest now before it becomes even more expensive and your will miss this opportunity all together.

i've bought at $0.50+ each at kraken still yesterday. it felt like i was robbed by kraken but feels good after i got my icn lol its more worth more than what i had. will i dump it? yes of course but maybe when it reach to the peak and when i need the money.  reaching $10/icn is a lot better.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I am impressed by the dev's and their brains .
They invested in lisk and it went 3x

Good job
#ICOHOLDER AND PROUD

Also proud of YOLOFARTS
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Totally agree that ICN is about to explode with some major updates in coming days. That recent buy offer made by Iconomi team says many thing. Just imagine after total supply will be reduced and so much capital in portfolio where the ICN token will be. It will be worth more so keep holding tight there is little more to succeed.
legendary
Dash masternones has like 10% annual inflation and ICONOMI have whole ZERO ALL TIME Cheesy

What will go higher Dash or ICONOMI ? hmm ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
legendary
Agreed! ICN will perform like dash most likely. The less Token available the higher the price.

Nah higher iconomi have ZERO INFLATION and constant cash flow IN....
you just blow buble all time and you can not pop it becouse it have ZERO inflation and you constant BLOW IN.... once faster once slower but YOU BLOW ALL TIME

there is one problem people blow up bubble to 10$ TODAY Cheesy 100$ can come in few months Sad
Jump to: