Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 319. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

Hello sir,where can I buy this ICONOMI.What is current price and how soon will it be $1?

No one knows when, Don't trust what people says, Research with your own.

You can use one of the markets from here to buy ICONOMI ,

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Did any ICO investors that didn't apply for beta get access to the platform?

According to some people in Slack, yes, some ICO investors already got/have access.

Yes i've access at the beta platform, very good job, the platform is very good, Intuitive and Functional !!!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Hello sir,where can I buy this ICONOMI.What is current price and how soon will it be $1?

you can buy it on Kraken or Liqui, i would advice to go on kraken because there's better liquidity. ATM the price is $0.63
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

According to some people in Slack, yes, some ICO investors already got/have access.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
wait till public launch. price now is quite stable

I wouldn't call this uptrend a stable price! It has doubled in value since the start of this year and it is only the beginning.

Iconomi is a very nice project and I like the direction they went with the buyback instead of dividends.
Yes and after April it will reach new level of price.Buyback and the consequent burning of bought ICN by ICONOMI will make 1 icn equal to $1k in a long term.
Imagine what would happen when we would have only half ICN of the current total supply.

I think your dream won't happen in our lifes

HA! $1 is just around the corner
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

I wouldn't call this uptrend a stable price! It has doubled in value since the start of this year and it is only the beginning.

Iconomi is a very nice project and I like the direction they went with the buyback instead of dividends.
Yes and after April it will reach new level of price.Buyback and the consequent burning of bought ICN by ICONOMI will make 1 icn equal to $1k in a long term.
Imagine what would happen when we would have only half ICN of the current total supply.

1dollar yes, but not 1k and not half of current supply
Activity: 448

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

i am speaking about icnx. price exploded after bull run of ETH but now stabilized
Activity: 434
setting this new initiative (the burning) to one side just for a moment, is the fundamental proposition of Iconomi actually working well, and is it likely to work well in the future? this new news seems a bit of a distraction from the core offering.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 48

not yet. we are all waiting!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
ICN is preparing for the big fly to the moon but thanks God I already have nice amount. Price is increasing significantly so this showing how big potential still exit there. This is right time to buy now if anyone can afford.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Iconomi will buy back at no matter what the price is (subject to market value)
Everyone hold on tight and set their sell orders high ( above 0.01)  Grin

I will set my at 0.009 but still kudos to the team .
Nice money on iconomi , the devs are intelligent whooo !!!

0.009 what?

0.009BTC  Grin
Activity: 3

0.009 what?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Jump to: