Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 321. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
I may have to do some more research, but I have a theory that ICN is:

The first ever deflationary crypto

Bitcrystals is an example that springs to mind. They're burned and the supply is ever-decreasing.

So not the first. There'll be others too, I'm sure.

Interesting.  I see they have burnt about 3M BCY in total (6.7% of supply), or $183k worth if you take the USD value at the time of the burns:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18109534

Looks like ICN has some catching up to do before it becomes the biggest USD value buy/burned in crypto.
Activity: 305

Burning token rather than dividends, I understand this circumvent the legality of
paying dividends.

Burning, hmmm.. how does this work and how do we know these tokens are out
of circulation.

Anyone like to give their two penny worth?

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I have decided to hold my ICN as I have a feeling that something good is going to happen with ICN
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
I may have to do some more research, but I have a theory that ICN is:

Bitcrystals is an example that springs to mind. They're burned and the supply is ever-decreasing.

So not the first. There'll be others too, I'm sure.
Activity: 868
You sold yesterday didn't you? Sorry for your loss (not actually sorry, actually quite happy when rude traders like you who try to use FUD and hype to manipulate the market get burned). If you think you can drive the price back down now with your comments, you are mistaken and also a huge gaping asshole Smiley

What loss ? You are delusional. I made 5x since ICO and still have enough to keep trading, don't worry about me.
So when I have a different opinion means I am using FUD to manipulate ... when the devs are basically lying and keep "changing" their minds ... all its ok ... right?
I don't have to comment to bring the price down ... the price comes down on its own ... its natural, especially when the devs are not here to consult with the community and keep doing all kind of funny moves. Remember the poor delusional kids that bought at 50k last time jumping around dreaming about the moon ? Then price got to 25k or lower ... ? Sure, delusional kids keep insisting the t it was because of the FUD, not because the devs are just not working in a transparent way. So chill ... I am too little to manipulate the price ... I am just irritated about the delusional believers.

I am a trader. Sold last time when got near 50k, bought back at 26k, sold some now at 50k again ... what is the relevance?

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Gee I wonder why you are in here talking shit.

It would seem that the market does not agree with your sentiment about this development, you can't argue against the market and guess what quite frankly nobody gives a shit about your singular opinion.

Read again stupid cunt ... there is a key word there "sold some" ...
If I were talking shit maybe you would be capable of arguing against ... with arguments.
I am not arguing with the market. Or maybe you feel you are the market ? As I mentioned above ... delusional.

Sorry again for your loss  Cheesy  it'd probably be wise not to trade in such an emotional state in the future.

Lol I don't need to try to counter your "arguments" countless people have already done this to no avail, it's hard to argue logic against emotion. If you can't wrap your head around this change, why it was done, and why it is a good thing after multiple people have hand fed you the reasons that's nobody's problem but your own.

Everytime you sell you come in here with negativity, and then that negativity suddenly ends without any apparent reason (when you buy back in), if you think people can't see your motive behind that you are a delusional fool.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Hold your horses people. Dont create again FOMO too big so price can rise in a stable fashion
legendary
Activity: 854
You sold yesterday didn't you? Sorry for your loss (not actually sorry, actually quite happy when rude traders like you who try to use FUD and hype to manipulate the market get burned). If you think you can drive the price back down now with your comments, you are mistaken and also a huge gaping asshole Smiley

What loss ? You are delusional. I made 5x since ICO and still have enough to keep trading, don't worry about me.
So when I have a different opinion means I am using FUD to manipulate ... when the devs are basically lying and keep "changing" their minds ... all its ok ... right?
I don't have to comment to bring the price down ... the price comes down on its own ... its natural, especially when the devs are not here to consult with the community and keep doing all kind of funny moves. Remember the poor delusional kids that bought at 50k last time jumping around dreaming about the moon ? Then price got to 25k or lower ... ? Sure, delusional kids keep insisting the t it was because of the FUD, not because the devs are just not working in a transparent way. So chill ... I am too little to manipulate the price ... I am just irritated about the delusional believers.

On the one hand you are spreading all negativity about ICN and on the other you say you still have enough to keep trading.If you are so disappointed with ICN,why don't you just sell all your holdings off and invest somewhere else leaving us to our destiny.
I mean if I were you and if I were convinced about something is going to fail,I wouldn't be wasting my time convincing people to sell.
Btw I bought 1000 ICN more I know not a big amount.I am sure after 1st of April even that will be fortune
Activity: 333
***I am just irritated about the delusional believers. ***

What delusion you are talking about. If ICONOMI devs were  morons or irresponsible people all would collapse after ICO.
Fro me swithing from dividend to direct buyback is ok. you just can sell 1% off all every weekend or in time when they write whey will buyback. You can postpone payout and will be ok. Devs just more promote investors over ETH holders and exchange owners who will eat weekly like 20%-30% profits.
Which token would be more valuable buybacked ICN or dividends ICN , if you sell on regular basics?
This is mathematically proven that they will get at least 20%-30% better ICN price results with buybacks.
Here many "smart" people wanted dump ICN for ICNX/ICNP and now they have full DRAMA what to do.
That move was very clever and they did it before their 13m landed on market so they were VERY fair to true ICNVESTORs.

If ICONOMI devs are doing such SHIT so what you are doing here.
They screwed people who sold like 15k-25k arena but no one forced them to sell anything.
Now we will have drama that they make ICN 5x ICO price and they make moves that promotes INVESTORs ?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Ok so I invested in the crowd-sale months ago and requested my tokens to my ether wallet on my desktop and I checked etherscan and it says my tokens did send to the correct address the only problem I am having is how the hell do I watch this token on my wallet? I put in the contract address and then it wants some jSon code? I just want my tokens. What can I do?
You need private keys.json file etc to login to your myetherwallet account.I hope you have saved any of that when you signed up for myetherwallet account.
If not,I am afraid to say,there is no way to access your account now.

I am not using a myetherwallet account. I am talking about the original downloadable Ether wallet and want to get my tokens. Maybe I just have to wait for the wallet to sync more? What more do I need besides the contract address to see my tokens in this wallet?

I believe you are using Mist or Parity. Now if you are doing so, you will have to wait till the entire ethereum blockchain has been downloaded or till you wallet is completed synced with the network. Till then, I don't think you will be able to see your tokens. I haven't used one as it takes days to get the ethereum blockchain downloaded with internet connection that I have and I use https://www.myetherwallet.com/

I am just running Geth alone as it seems to pick up blocks faster running alone. The only thing is my geth is stuck in my ethereum 8.2 wallet and not the newest. Like when it updated it just kept the same geth from months ago and never added Geth to the new version.

Better option is that you just switch to parity: https://github.com/paritytech/parity/releases

Also you will be able to sync very fast, even from scratch: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5fokbt/amazing_parity_completely_syncs_in_57_seconds/?st=iw4pzheg&sh=fb204cca

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I am a trader. Sold last time when got near 50k, bought back at 26k, sold some now at 50k again ... what is the relevance?

It would seem that the market does not agree with your sentiment about this development, you can't argue against the market and guess what quite frankly nobody gives a shit about your singular opinion.

Read again stupid cunt ... there is a key word there "sold some" ...
If I were talking shit maybe you would be capable of arguing against ... with arguments.
I am not arguing with the market. Or maybe you feel you are the market ? As I mentioned above ... delusional.
Plus the legal and tax issues that have been circumvented may make ICN more appealing and accessible to a wider audience.

And we don't give BIG dividends for free to Exchange owners. This situation promotes HARD investors. If you want dividends then setup sheldue of dumping 1% of iconomi every week Cheesy...
like 1000 - 1 - 1 - 1 -1 it will be same results just make it like amount x0.01 every week.
I am very hapy with that now HOLDING/OWNING ICN is something really good.

Guys we have STRONG UP TREND  damm 1st correction and will real pumpers come to ICN just don't panic.

True, I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a calculator that tells you exactly how much ICN you have to sell and when to sell it in order to take your share of the fees as ETH if that's what you want.

Other cryptos that used a buy/burn in the past also had inflation to cancel it out.  I may have to do some more research, but I have a theory that ICN is:

If they do a $50k proof of concept buy/burn, this will be the largest buy/burn ever done in crypto

And that's just a proof of concept burn with a measly 1000 ETH, they will only get bigger and bigger in the future Smiley
move that crypto
Plus the legal and tax issues that have been circumvented may make ICN more appealing and accessible to a wider audience.

And we don't give BIG dividends for free to Exchange owners. This situation promotes HARD investors. If you want dividends then setup sheldue of dumping 1% of iconomi every week Cheesy...
like 1000 - 1 - 1 - 1 -1 it will be same results just make it like amount x0.01 every week.

Guys we have STRONG UP TREND  damm 1st correction and will real pumpers come to ICN just don't panic.

True, I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a calculator that tells you exactly how much ICN you have to sell and when to sell it in order to take your share of the fees as ETH if that's what you want.

Other cryptos that used a buy/burn in the past also had inflation to cancel it out.  I may have to do some more research, but I have a theory that ICN is:

If they do a $50k proof of concept buy/burn, this will be the largest buy/burn ever done in crypto
Activity: 333

Guys we have STRONG UP TREND  damm 1st correction and will real pumpers come to ICN just don't panic.
alright, pump the brakes.  Let's not get too excited here.  It was just an announcement.  Let's see how the buyback is conducted and find out what happens to the price.  After all, the buyback may generate more value (versus a dividend) to the ICN holder.  The real excitement will start when ICNX opens up to the public.  Take your time ICONOMI.  ICNX will be a big time product.  If the release is done correctly there will be a flood of money - professional and eventually institutional investors.

Keep up the hard work ICONOMI.  

AJ
What's your rationale behind that?

It provides more liquidity to the ICN market.  If there are buy/burn walls in place on the orderbook, it makes it harder for pump/dump groups to do a big dump and panic others into dumping to their lower buy orders with a fud campaign.

Also 200+ ETH per year saved vs. sending out weekly dividends will be enough to hire 1 or 4 team members if ETH goes up to $500+ within the next few years.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
i´m hodling since the ico... i am curious about the next few weeks  Cheesy
about the buyback i´m undecided, but i trust the iconomi team...they will be successful
move that crypto
alright, pump the brakes.  Let's not get too excited here.  It was just an announcement.  Let's see how the buyback is conducted and find out what happens to the price.  After all, the buyback may generate more value (versus a dividend) to the ICN holder.  The real excitement will start when ICNX opens up to the public.  Take your time ICONOMI.  ICNX will be a big time product.  If the release is done correctly there will be a flood of money - professional and eventually institutional investors.

AJ

It provides more liquidity to the ICN market.  If there are buy/burn walls in place on the orderbook, it makes it harder for pump/dump groups to do a big dump and panic others into dumping to their lower buy orders with a fud campaign.

Also 200+ ETH per year saved vs. sending out weekly dividends will be enough to hire 1 or 4 team members if ETH goes up to $500+ within the next few years.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
glad to see the @dev's are delivering what they promised...long live iconomi...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
alright, pump the brakes.  Let's not get too excited here.  It was just an announcement.  Let's see how the buyback is conducted and find out what happens to the price.  After all, the buyback may generate more value (versus a dividend) to the ICN holder.  The real excitement will start when ICNX opens up to the public.  Take your time ICONOMI.  ICNX will be a big time product.  If the release is done correctly there will be a flood of money - professional and eventually institutional investors.

AJ

I wonder if somebody is not an absolut fan of Iconomi here, he's considered a FUDer... come on...

Shills or FUDers ... the only options Smiley)

It would seem that the market does not agree with your sentiment about this development, you can't argue against the market and guess what quite frankly nobody gives a shit about your singular opinion. From your posts it is obvious you are just a simple trader with no real interest in the underlying growth and value of Iconomi, Iconomi is not and should not be catering to your wants and desires but the wants and desires of actual investors that are interested and invested in the long term viability of this project.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
alright, pump the brakes.  Let's not get too excited here.  It was just an announcement.  Let's see how the buyback is conducted and find out what happens to the price.  After all, the buyback may generate more value (versus a dividend) to the ICN holder.  The real excitement will start when ICNX opens up to the public.  Take your time ICONOMI.  ICNX will be a big time product.  If the release is done correctly there will be a flood of money - professional and eventually institutional investors.

AJ
Jump to: