Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 334. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
holy mother of god why? lol  what made them change their minds about the dividends? I was actually expecting that more peopleare going to buy ICN for that reason.
I only have few ICN left for i traded them with ETH, Let me buy more before burning them all. i wonder how much ICN are they going to burn this time.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Or in other words, buy now if you like making money
This potentially frees up the regulation issue for U.S. investors. I am anxious to know if U.S. can now buy ICNX from the platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
well I think it will be only buy orders until 1/04 ^^
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Does this mean, ICN will not give dividends?  I actually prefer ICN buy back, then Burn.  Good thinking on ICONOMI team.   I've been buying every time it dipped, and haven't had a need to sell 1 ICN.  This will be 10x in no time if it gets on POLO.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Good news about this buyback scheme. And then burning those bought. Burn baby burn!!

ICN will be selling hot.
Normaly, I despise FOMO posts, but in this case.. yes. put your fucking space helmets on.
Activity: 81
DEAR MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

WHILE I HATE SOME OF YOU FOR GETTING ME BANNED, THE FACT REMAINS THAT TODAY, WE GOT GOOD NEWS.

NOW, WITH THAT DIVIDEND SHIT OUT OF THE WAY, THERE  IS NO MORE OBSTACLES TO GETTING LISTED ON POLONIEX.

HOLD ON TO YOUR FUCKING BUTTS BITCHES.

WE ARE GOING PAST URANUS.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
There will no longer be dividends, instead Iconomi will buy back ICN on the open market and burn them at a constant rate. If I was HODLING before, I am HODLING double now

That means at least 1000*50 = 50000$ / 0.5 (ICN price) = 100,000 coins will be burned right ?

In the second quarter, from what I understand yes. Jani just said on Slack that Q2 2017 will be the last time that 100,000,000 ICN exist. However it is unclear if dividends will still be happening or not.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
There will no longer be dividends, instead Iconomi will buy back ICN on the open market and burn them at a constant rate. If I was HODLING before, I am HODLING double now

That means at least 1000*50 = 50000$ / 0.5 (ICN price) = 100,000 coins will be burned right ?
Iconomi will buy back ICN on the open market and burn them at a constant rate. If I was HODLING before, I am HODLING double now
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great news and starting so soon already! Does this mean there will be no dividends at all? I do think a repurchase/burn system is a good foundation for further growth. Looking forward to it Smiley
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

OH SHIT!!

LA PAMPA IS COMING YOU MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOTS

TO LA LUNA!!!

“Burning” means that purchased tokens will be taken off the market, with the consequence that the total supply of ICN tokens will decrease. This option represents a fair way for everyone, especially if conducted transparently.

Holy hell. This is a bomb shell. Stay tuned.
Activity: 81

OH SHIT!!

LA PAMPA IS COMING YOU MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOTS

TO LA LUNA!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
What happened with February re-balancing?  https://medium.com/@jaka.mele  It happened every month till January, but February one was missed. Will there be one in March?

I don't think they will rebalance every month, they rebalance when they think there is a reason to do so, like in January when they removed Zcash

Actually on their original website where was also info about ICO was written that re balancing happens every moth and was also clear attributes how coin get in portfolio and how it gets delisted.  Now I cant fins that anywhere. If anyone know please and have link to it let me know.  I understand they are still learning and change them. Since it is just imaginary anyway. Just to learn and get experiences.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can't log-in to Kraken. I got #404 error. someone got the same problem ?

My login is successful, it may now be accessed again.

I too can log in fine.

At me nothing wrong with the login for Kraken.

yes it was #404 error this morning but everything is ok now

Ok so please try again I think everything is ok now. Btw what will be the price in your opinion guys?
Jump to: