Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 363. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Where can i find the index? With site? Thanks

Only the beta testers can see it right now but they can show pictures of it:

WOW.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Where can i find the index? With site? Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can someone with beta post a picture of the ICNX chart? I would like to see how the index is doing.

http://imgur.com/a/rTRK2
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
hello iconomi team, I've sent an email to the support services for the problems on my account, I hope my problem can be solved quickly so I did not wait too long to this day already take up to 3 months Huh Huh
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
No 😰😓😪😢😥😨😥

Come on ICN!

Can someone with beta post a picture of the ICNX chart? I would like to see how the index is doing.

0,29$ today. I am not beta tester though

Not ICN, I am interested in the Iconomi Index chart.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

0,29$ today. I am not beta tester though
Activity: 32
when everyone stops talking about ICN.. it will MOON!! this is always the case with my bags Grin

But on a serious note.. ICN is really staring a new market cycle.. accumulation happens now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Notice the dip is always around March which is "Alts Season"
Flip this graph and you will have ICNX chart projection
PS: Good point
Activity: 383
You guys do realize that Melonport have an estimate of final deployment in 2019 right? Even if they hit that target they will be very late to the ICN party Smiley

Yesh, Melon has a very long term roadmap like Golem, and every good news will make it pump hard, Iconomi is more doable and will achieve all roadmap things earlier.
Activity: 32
Our hype will come. I met the team yesterday, we were discussing for quite a while. They explained why they are doing development on steady but continuous basis. They have really GOOD idea of what they are doing. And our Wall street guys already did some work, Tim was in Nasdaq article. Thing are moving on  Wink

ICNX best buy time is over to me Smiley alts have shooted up in air.
now we will have to wait for loooong correction time ICONOMI missed timing for me.
Once BTC goes for segwit LN is game over.
Now only some arrays will be ok.

https://i.imgur.com/BfGxyAs.jpg

Notice the dip is always around March which is "Alts Season"
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Our hype will come. I met the team yesterday, we were discussing for quite a while. They explained why they are doing development on steady but continuous basis. They have really GOOD idea of what they are doing. And our Wall street guys already did some work, Tim was in Nasdaq article. Thing are moving on  Wink

ICNX best buy time is over to me Smiley alts have shooted up in air.
now we will have to wait for loooong correction time ICONOMI missed timing for me.
Once BTC goes for segwit LN is game over.
Now only some arrays will be ok.

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
ICONOMI will distribute the dividends in the end of Q1, right? They are legitimate team and promise many good things, I think they will deliver although the launch is delayed.
Not end of Q1.
Dividends will be distributed after platform is released. What dividends you expect from beta testers use?

I don't know man, they better find something,
they better prove that they know what they're doing.
Two weeks, that's it, that's your deadline.
Better see a 100-150% spike in those two weeks if you want to stay alive in this game.

But they already have "working" product - ICNX in beta testing where some participants can already trade. what has MLM? Hype and guys from Wall street

Where's our hype and guys from Wall Street?

We don't need hype, we already have a product in beta testing. It will be released sooner or later, trust me Wink

Melonport has increased a lot in terms of marketcap because the ICO was funded in Ethereum, which appreciated 5x since their ICO ended. Otherwise, they have nothing - no product and a very long roadmap to deployment.

The current ICN price is a steal, it would be stupid to cash out right now, just before the product release!
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Wow, iconomi ready to raise at kraken
You guys do realize that Melonport have an estimate of final deployment in 2019 right? Even if they hit that target they will be very late to the ICN party Smiley

Or maybe they are setting a realistic target that they can actually meet? Wink

Nevertheless, I'm not into melon and I am into ICN so I'm staying hopeful here.

TBH i do not trust people coming from Wall street jobs "to get some" in crypto
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Or maybe they are setting a realistic target that they can actually meet? Wink

Nevertheless, I'm not into melon and I am into ICN so I'm staying hopeful here.
ICONOMI will distribute the dividends in the end of Q1, right? They are legitimate team and promise many good things, I think they will deliver although the launch is delayed.
Not end of Q1.
Dividends will be distributed after platform is released. What dividends you expect from beta testers use?

Better see a 100-150% spike in those two weeks if you want to stay alive in this game.

But they already have "working" product - ICNX in beta testing where some participants can already trade. what has MLM? Hype and guys from Wall street

Our hype will come. I met the team yesterday, we were discussing for quite a while. They explained why they are doing development on steady but continuus basis. They have really GOOD idea of what they are doing. And our Wall street guys already did some work, Tim was in Nasdaq article. Thing are moving on  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
Not end of Q1.

Not end of Q1.

Jump to: