Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 367. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Well, I'm still hodling but I have also decided to buy a (somewhat special) used car with around 2% of my ICN holdings.  It's not a Lambo, but it is going to be a great upgrade from my current 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS convertible daily driver.  This one is a 2003 GTS, a very nice step up from my current ride.  What can I say, I like Eclipse Spyders, even if they stopped making them in 2012.  They were never a true muscle car like a Mustang or a Camaro but they are great little cars with plenty of power - and Miatas are way too small for me.  This 2003 GTS has 210 HP before tuning the car's computer chip, which I intend to do.  And I do so love having that top down with sunshine and wind in my hair...  

Check out the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDlFYLJJIEE

Here's a photo of my new baby:

More photos:

http://www.showcasemitsubishi.com/2003_Mitsubishi_Eclipse%20Spyder_Bay%20City_MI_6910982.veh#

Tech specs for the 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS:

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2003/2007440/mitsubishi_eclipse_spyder_gts_sportronic.html

I was a little worried about doing a mini-dump to get this cash, but I see I need not have worried - the ICN has recovered quickly to its current "normal" price.

Thanks, ICONOMI team, for helping me get some nice wheels by investing in your profitable project!

I...AM...STILL...HODLING !!!

That was you that dumped the price to .00022 last night?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Very similar specs to my E90 325i. Enjoy mate!
legendary
Activity: 938
Well, I'm still hodling but I have also decided to buy a (somewhat special) used car with around 2% of my ICN holdings.  It's not a Lambo, but it is going to be a great upgrade from my current 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS convertible daily driver.  This one is a 2003 GTS, a very nice step up from my current ride.  What can I say, I like Eclipse Spyders, even if they stopped making them in 2012.  They were never a true muscle car like a Mustang or a Camaro but they are great little cars with plenty of power - and Miatas are way too small for me.  This 2003 GTS has 210 HP before tuning the car's computer chip, which I intend to do.  And I do so love having that top down with sunshine and wind in my hair...  

Check out the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDlFYLJJIEE

Here's a photo of my new baby:

More photos:

http://www.showcasemitsubishi.com/2003_Mitsubishi_Eclipse%20Spyder_Bay%20City_MI_6910982.veh#

Tech specs for the 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS:

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2003/2007440/mitsubishi_eclipse_spyder_gts_sportronic.html

I was a little worried about doing a mini-dump to get this cash, but I see I need not have worried - the ICN has recovered quickly to its current "normal" price.

Thanks, ICONOMI team, for helping me get some nice wheels by investing in your profitable project!

I...AM...STILL...HODLING !!!
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Seems selling my bounty coins at the very beginning wasn't great idea.

lol come back in a couple of month. Things will be worse for you  Wink
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Seems selling my bounty coins at the very beginning wasn't great idea.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Hi

The team silently withdraw 1000 BTC
and no comment

https://blockchain.info/address/3KbWWjumBGLBUWYCeidydxe1uET9QyWoEg?currency=BTC

Happened in 4th of March, so maybe they cashed out for fiat? It could be OK, why do you think they should announce everyone?
legendary
Activity: 867
Hi

The team silently withdraw 1000 BTC
and no comment

https://blockchain.info/address/3KbWWjumBGLBUWYCeidydxe1uET9QyWoEg?currency=BTC

its a few days ago
maybe they need money for operational and prepare to release the platform.
No need to worry.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^hope so!

fucking eth whale bots are pumping that shit hard for no real reason......ICN correlated to eth is not even moving.

icn should be 100k plus EASY sooooooooooooooooon if not already!!!!  Cool Angry
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
It's silence before the storm. Wink
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
I think it is a good time to giving the exact date when the platform will be launching
let this will be a good news for holders and Iconomi community. Just suggest
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Have you seen a penny from dividend so far Smiley ?
Is platform open for public ?

Market value of holding assets have nothing to do with dividends.
Those assest owned by ICN (by us, founders) are worth much more than 1 month ago. That's a fact.
If it's not open to public it still has investments and (present) higher value than e. g. 1 month ago.

Exactly this.

If the assets of the company are worth more than 1 month ago and keep climbing up, yet the price is still low, it's not hard to figure out what will happen in the upcoming months. So anyone who has all 5 together, should be accumulating really hard. The fact that other cryptos are pumping doesn't mean anything at all and we should not focus on them.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Market value of holding assets have nothing to do with dividends.
Those assest owned by ICN (by us, founders) are worth much more than 1 month ago. That's a fact.
If it's not open to public it still has investments and (present) higher value than e. g. 1 month ago.
Activity: 420
I m a little bit ceptical related to all the things happening in the last weeks.. "how higher you go, bigger is the fall". But at the same time, i would like to see, as well, some confidence on the ICN price. We were greater before (+-0.00045 ICN/Btc), but lattely we are far from that, while every where we look, the price of alts are going to the roof.
Platform releases, are being preached already for time. What really works is official dates announcements, that has a direct influence in the price. But whatever happen i m here to Hodl. ICN is the only project that really convinced me until today.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
What am I missing here ...?

So maybe traders and pumpers are going for working stuff where newbies are flowing now on BTC blocksize drama ?
I think it can go deeper like 50% for BTC and 50% for alts then BTC wil run segwit Cheesy they need shock to wake up.
Activity: 9
As a layman - if other CryptoC. go up (as we see these days), and iConomi "company" ownes those assets through investment "tokens" in ICPN fund ... shouldn't value of iConomi "company"(ICN) go up?

What am I missing here ...?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
ICN right now! 👩🏿‍🌾

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
buy high, sell low?

Haven't you notice that ETH/Dash/XMR rise is nice correlated with some recent pumps : ) ?
People are selling ICN for those projects and want get $$$ on waves.
But this is good when price is table and REAL investors come not waves riders
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Quick, everybody sell ICN low and buy ETH now that it is up 100+% in the last week!!! Buy high sell low it's the way to go!

I agree that many people here should try that new tactic and Buy Dash/Eth now for ICN ^^, what can go wrong ?
Especially they should go for dash if coin went 10x in las,t months it can go 10x in next.

buy high, sell low?
Activity: 5
lets ask again

when the final release lol

by balls hurt from hold

If you believe in ICN than hold it and PULL BACK YOUR SELL ORDER. If not than just sell it and pivot on another coin (by your opinion more profitable). Yes, it is that easy... noooot Cheesy heehee
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
When will Iconomi rise? Other altcoins are pumping hard, but Iconomi has nothing to pump, still stagnant at the old price level, and will be out of top 20 coins? 

If you got weak hands Iconomi aint for you.
Jump to: