Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 392. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Why is the price crashing after the AMA?
Its suppose to rise after the team shows us the platform that's almost finish. I wasn't part of the beta tester but if its working, people should be investing more to this.

Price will increase once the platform will be available. Right now a (very) limited number of testers have access to it. I'm an ICO funder and signed up for early access but still nothing. To my  opinion, few experienced beta testers (2 or 3) got an early access but beside a couple of screenshots, nothing really proves the platform is up and running.  

https://vimeo.com/206217444

It's more than screenshot
And it was in live on twitch
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
I always hold my ICN
The fud is not effect for me. We know that The fud is greedy. Lol.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Its suppose to rise after the team shows us the platform that's almost finish. I wasn't part of the beta tester but if its working, people should be investing more to this.
Maybe devs are dumping there stakes.I dont see any reason of a serious investors dumping because they knew ICN is for long time holding to yield results.

stop chatting shit you fucking signature bounty whore.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Maybe devs are dumping there stakes.I dont see any reason of a serious investors dumping because they knew ICN is for long time holding to yield results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Price will increase once the platform will be available. Right now a (very) limited number of testers have access to it. I'm an ICO funder and signed up for early access but still nothing. To my  opinion, few experienced beta testers (2 or 3) got an early access but beside a couple of screenshots, nothing really proves the platform is up and running.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Tim will be discussing on local investment event 14.3.
The topic is:  "Are cryptocurrency investment opportunity"   Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fmojefinance.finance.si%2Fdan5%23program&edit-text=
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
What would the bitcoin etf approval result for Iconomi ?

It is difficult to say, if etf it is approved, the bitcoin will go to the moon, and the prices of altcoins will plummet, and vice versa. So not approval will make altcoin market be more bullish.

If ETF it is approved?   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 655
Gutted about the state of affairs over at kraken.. ICN should be a lot higher.

Problem is not within Kraken but people's perception of what will rise in value in incoming months.
As you see people are cashing out ICN for BTC to:
1)invest DASH/ETH/NEM/
2)run away to fiat and cash out
Sadly you cannot change that trend

To earn money in crypto you should get on good coin with development and proven DEVs
such coin always will be pumped/corrected up sooner or later this is 100%.
You should buy when others are selling without good reasons like scams/platform fatal error/lazy devs.
Then you should sell on some good news.

I keep ICN because I want have token that will generate cash flow (passive income) .

Me too.
Passive income from a good coin with development and proven DEVs are addicting, I can assure about that.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
This weekend ICONOMI will be in Puerto Rico, in COINAGENDA - Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Conference:

http://coinagenda.com/

Attendees pay 1795$ for the whole event; they have not paid that money just to listen..... $$$$$

Jani Valjavec will be an speaker there:

On Tuesday, Jan Isakovič will be in Munich, making a presentation of ICONOMI; almost 50 attendees confirmed:

https://www.meetup.com/CryptoInvestors-Munich/events/237020533/?eventId=237020533&chapter_analytics_code=UA-91187033-1

This time the ICONOMI team do have real ammo to show...

I did a little research on Mr Saeed Hareb Masood Al Darmaki.
On my opinion if this person moves, given his status, it is not for nothing.

--> http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=8604614&privcapId=27545966
Activity: 244

It is difficult to say, if etf it is approved, the bitcoin will go to the moon, and the prices of altcoins will plummet, and vice versa. So not approval will make altcoin market be more bullish.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 765
we are in March .. dev you can tell when the platform is officially released?

Keep an eye on this thread, the beta testers is running
if everything is ok, the platform will be launch soon. stay tuned.
Activity: 124
No price is low because market manipulation by whales. No reason if not than just ICN dump so hard like that. Even more that it is so close of the release.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
we are in March .. dev you can tell when the platform is officially released?
Activity: 333

Problem is not within Kraken but people's perception of what will rise in value in incoming months.
As you see people are cashing out ICN for BTC to:
1)invest DASH/ETH/NEM/
2)run away to fiat and cash out
Sadly you cannot change that trend

To earn money in crypto you should get on good coin with development and proven DEVs
such coin always will be pumped/corrected up sooner or later this is 100%.
You should buy when others are selling without good reasons like scams/platform fatal error/lazy devs.
Then you should sell on some good news.

I keep ICN because I want have token that will generate cash flow (passive income) .
Activity: 103
all what i need is just take my 1800 $ back and i will never trade or invest again  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
So, any ETA on the platform release?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Can't wait to see ICN platform take off Wink.

This is a great project, don't forget that !

the same here, I also want to see The platform
Yes we know that this is a great project in the future and the next best of crypto in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Jump to: