Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 404. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Please don't quote this CryptoCryBaby, just hit ignore button and Daparski will delete all his shitty posts... in the end he will get tired
Activity: 82
What a disappointment...
Even 2014 Paybase/Paycoin scam had better GUI

Man! What is wrong with you?! If you hate ICONOMI so much, why do you keep holding it and testing it's beta platform?! If you were really sincere about how much of a failure it is prior to the beta launch, why are you still holding?

Trying to manipulate the market and shaking up weak hands is not ethical or productive. If you don't  care for ICN I respectfully ask you to preach to a different crowd, as I know many here will agree, your subjective, seemingly biased and questionable comments are not appreciated.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Finally, a crypto company that's actually delivering a real product and not just a genie full of technical mumbo jumbo. GO ICONOMI!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
OMG CryptoInsiders is finally back  Grin Grin

... and right after we've all had a look at the platform!

What a coincidence!

I wonder how low his buy orders are Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Man you have 7 years old that you like so much shit on screen ? Cheesy
I like clean design like ICONOMI have its allso not lagging like shit you have shown.
Lol man...

Maybe you want make dates on ICONOMI platform too ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Ignore him. He is just mad, cause nothing of what he said ever came true  Grin
Activity: 238
OMG CryptoInsiders is finally back  Grin Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Wow the platform is so fast and polished I feel like its being called beta because they have to throttle registration due to the rush to trade and buy icnx.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
" Dear ICONOMI investors,

we’re excited to let you know that the ICNX trading beta access has started and share additional details with you.

As part of the beta test the users will be able to deposit & withdraw funds to their accounts and purchase & sell ICNX tokens.
Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will be rolled out gradually while we monitor the status of the platform. The time until all the users have access to ICNX trading features depends on many factors, including external ones - for example, scaling up the number of users during a calm market period could lead to issues when the market breaks or pumps. 

Users that applied for beta testing program will be added first, then investors based on the amount invested in the ICO and then everyone else.

We are imposing certain limitations during the beta test:

A 1.5 BTC daily trading limit
Withdrawal of ICNX tokens will be disabled to prevent secondary market sales (a person with access to the platform could be moving ICNX off the platform and sell them elsewhere).
We’re also including a screenshot of the platform below."
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
I love what I see!!
Ok the platform looks amazing!!
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
STREAM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

I must confess that I got lost in all the slack chatter, wasn't the stream at 9 GMT? Is robin having any type of issue?

He's online responding and all. Seems like he's just not ready yet, dunno. He said he will restart the stream once the real thing starts.

I get it but the guy is a clown, if I was part of the ICONOMI team I won't be happy at all...

Don't be too hard on Robinhood.

He is autistic, and has delusions of grandeur.
Activity: 95
Thats all ? A photo ? Or reported ?

Does any of you guys know how to wait? Or read?

I must confess that I got lost in all the slack chatter, wasn't the stream at 9 GMT? Is robin having any type of issue?

He's online responding and all. Seems like he's just not ready yet, dunno. He said he will restart the stream once the real thing starts.

I get it but the guy is a clown, if I was part of the ICONOMI team I won't be happy at all...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
First i sell my coin when price was much higher then now.
Is it this live stream that is causing this enormous dump? It is actually hilarious that investors are so fickle.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Indeed. What a bunch of kids  Grin

Nah, I don't think it's related to the stream. Pump and Dumpers probably been waiting all day for the price to reach 0.40-0.42$ again to sell.

The FUDler´s tokens need to get distributed to real investors, that the price gets more stable
Is it this live stream that is causing this enormous dump? It is actually hilarious that investors are so fickle.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Indeed. What a bunch of kids  Grin

Nah, I don't think it's related to the stream. Pump and Dumpers probably been waiting all day for the price to reach 0.40-0.42$ again to sell.
Thats all ? A photo ? Or reported ?

Does any of you guys know how to wait? Or read?

Jump to: