Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 401. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hello team ICONOMI..

I want to ask my problems, about my funds retained in accounts ICONOMI, because my email hit the hack out by someone, but I can not do dispatch token ICN me, and I've reported this problem several times and provide evidence, but no response of team ICONOMI to solve my problem ... Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Are there any plans to include a fiat gateway into the Iconomi platform?

it would be much smoother for non-crypto people if they could just buy into a fund from their debit card rather than having to get a hold of bitcoin first.

Yes. This is one of the main attractions of the Iconomi index. They plan to be a gateway for large investors and fund managers to invest in the crypto world with fiat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Dedicated to ROBIN, the MASTER TROLL

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Haha, true
Smiley
Me is Cute
Dedicated to ROBIN, the MASTER TROLL

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 788
Will Icn holders get profit via divided from ICNP too ?

Yes. 20% of realized profits from ICNP will be distributed to ICN holders. ICN holders will get dividends from 3 sources: ICNX, ICNP, and OFMP (open fund management platform).
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Will Icn holders get profit via divided from ICNP too ?
Activity: 257
Liking what I see in the video. Having VERY POSITIVE feeling about Iconomi!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Iconomi Beta Video released on Vimeo!

https://vimeo.com/206217444

Just a minor grammatical error @0:51 - "Amount is to too low!" And while you're at it, it was probably meant to be Equity value, not Equity valute.
Although it's really nothing, it plays a big role in presenting your professionalism.
legendary
Activity: 1120
ChooChoo all aboard ICN train sooooon!

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
What is the difference ICN and ICNX?
thank you

ICN   = dividend-paying shares of Iconomi
ICNX = Iconomi Index Fund - automatically managed, invests in different cryptos
ICNP = Iconomi Performance Fund - manually managed by experts, invests mainly in ICO´s

i think here should be JUST, not mainly
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Is it what taking so long for ICONOMI to built?
How is this different from what we as a traders already do at exchange?

It is a fund management platform. I can invest in funds created by other people, or design my own fund for others to invest in. Funds typically account for a considerable portion of investment portfolios in the old economy, and this fund management platform is the first to offer those same investment opportunities to people investing in the crypto-sphere.

just quoting that again for all who still does not understand why someone wouldnt rather buy coins/tokens himself. The point is many outsiders do not know what is crypto, they just now they have money they can invest. so they need help
Activity: 210
Isnt  ICNX ERC20 token?

Yes. ICNX is ERC20 token.

ICNX is almost as ERC20, but with a slight difference. It behaves like it is.

ERC20 is defined with fixed supply at the time of creation. ICNX needed variable supply due to issuance and destroying tokens. It's a process that we as of now do manually once a day with multiple keys. The rest compared to ERC20 is the same - sending / receiving functions.

When will beta testers & ICO participants invits be sent?

Already rolling out.

When everyone gets access depends on outside factors as well. Like market to become suddenly volatile would be preferential.
Activity: 350
Isnt  ICNX ERC20 token?

ERC20 is defined with fixed supply at the time of creation. ICNX needed variable supply due to issuance and destroying tokens. It's a process that we as of now do manually once a day with multiple keys. The rest compared to ERC20 is the same - sending / receiving functions.

When will beta testers & ICO participants invits be sent?
Iconomi Beta Video released on Vimeo!

https://vimeo.com/206217444
Activity: 210
Isnt  ICNX ERC20 token?

Activity: 448
How long does beta phase usually last for a new platform?  Obviously all different but have we been given an estimate?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can i get access to beta? do i need to signup anywhere?

It`s already to late to sign up for beta access, but they said it will go live end of march/ealry april anyway.

Do we have any official announcements on the go live event?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It`s already to late to sign up for beta access, but they said it will go live end of march/ealry april anyway.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Jump to: