Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 406. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Argus just dethroned Bitcoin as number 1 in market cap:

http://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
It will be 100 Million ICN forever and it already got distributed to 3000+ ICO investors

In 2h Twitch channel got 700 views Cheesy ?
Current number of investors is most likely like 10 000+ IMO

No, it seems to be the link click count until the stream hasn´t started^^

Where is da link?

-->  https://www.twitch.tv/iconominet  <--

918 viewers trying to view it live.  Holy fork, that's a lot for a crypto project.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
MOney MOney MOney
Activity: 252
It will be 100 Million ICN forever and it already got distributed to 3000+ ICO investors

Where is da link?

-->  https://www.twitch.tv/iconominet  <--
Activity: 364
move that crypto

Where is da link?
Activity: 504
I...AM...HODLING !!!
Did you register for the beta?
I...AM...AMERICAN !!!

Land of the Free.  Sigh.  

I do, however, maintain a fully paid annual membership at identitycloaker.com ...
Right, I forgot about that
Smiley
Keep them confused
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 938
I...AM...HODLING !!!
I...AM...AMERICAN !!!

Land of the Free.  Sigh.  

I do, however, maintain a fully paid annual membership at identitycloaker.com ...
Activity: 504
I...AM...HODLING !!!
legendary
Activity: 938
I...AM...HODLING !!!
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
i cannot understand what exactly should be released today   Undecided

• UI footage
  • Twitch stream showing more of UI
  • Beta gets opened for more people

Conclusion: We see now, that Iconomi is no hoax/scam and the team delivers a valuable, working product. Furthermore we are coming closer to the final release of the platform if nothing goes wrong within the "bigger beta"

Finally, after days of falling, ICN has bounced back in style. 0.41$ per ICN token! 30% gain in just few hours! I am expecting ICN to be worth 1$ soon if everything goes fine. No need to wait till 2018.

Now, where are the nay sayers?! Grin and a moment of silence for all the people who went short on ICN.
Activity: 788
is there any info or expectation for the final release  time ?
and the expected price of icn ?

How long does it take a video game to release after beta? Nobody can say, it just depends on how the beta testing goes. As for expected price, I am expecting 1 ICN=1$ by 2018.
Iconomi is all about making profit - with that it has a much broader audience then for example any gamer tokens or similar stuff.

This right here is the primary reason I invested in ICONOMI. The target audience is basically anyone who wants to make money. Passively or otherwise. Most other crypto currency projects are aimed at tech nerds with a niche.
Activity: 142
That would be worth some celebration.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I see Augur in the distance. Reminds me of Tour de France bicycle racing. I want that 10 spot.

Well if price goes back to 50K soon (which it should) it will be $0.59 and ahead of Augur Smiley
Activity: 142
I see Augur in the distance. Reminds me of Tour de France bicycle racing. I want that 10 spot.
legendary
Activity: 1120
is there any info or expectation for the final release  time ?

How long does it take a video game to release after beta? Nobody can say, it just depends on how the beta testing goes. As for expected price, I am expecting 1 ICN=1$ by 2018.

Will happen sooner! We are at 0.40$ again without the release which might then be enough to bring it above 1$ because more attention!

Iconomi is all about making profit - with that it has a much broader audience then for example any gamer tokens or similar stuff.

Until now there were for example just a handful Youtube Videos on it from smaller Youtubers, nothing real because nothing was possible to show to the viewers.

Also don´t forget that we don´t have any inflation. It will be 100 Million ICN forever and it already got distributed to 3000+ ICO investors
'
Well said.

I think ppl forget or don't realize what a true solid coin and project look like that will easily shoot up in price BIGTIME, this is one of them.  Like ETH numbers. Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Ok, I sell and come back in a month and will re-buy cheaper. Price only falls.

Poor guy Sad

If only he had the patience to wait 4 days. Could have at least sold for 30% more.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Nice view today! Cheers all!  Cool
Activity: 238
is there any info or expectation for the final release  time ?

Will happen sooner! We are at 0.40$ again without the release which might then be enough to bring it above 1$ because more attention!

Until now there were for example just a handful Youtube Videos on it from smaller Youtubers, nothing real because nothing was possible to show to the viewers.

Also don´t forget that we don´t have any inflation. It will be 100 Million ICN forever and it already got distributed to 3000+ ICO investors
Jump to: