Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 42. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great news, more exchanges is always a good thing.

How about Binance next? Is it possible to start some kind of form of community votes? Surely Iconomi as a well developed project deserves to be on a bigger exchange?

Mate, Iconomi is already traded on Binance. It trades the ICN/BTC pair. Here's the direct link: https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ICN_BTC

Oh my god, how have I missed that, lol. This makes me find it even stranger that ICN is so low, how come that even with Binance it can't maintain a higher price? It would be great if the utility of the ICN token would be expanded, feels like there just is not enough interest at the moment.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

How about Binance next? Is it possible to start some kind of form of community votes? Surely Iconomi as a well developed project deserves to be on a bigger exchange?

Lol, bro.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Mate, Iconomi is already traded on Binance. It trades the ICN/BTC pair. Here's the direct link: https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ICN_BTC

It trades ICN/ETH pair also. You can check Cryptocurreny Market Capitalizations/markets. All markets and trading pairs are there.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Not bad. It isn't one of the big ones but the more the merrier Smiley And with the Q4 report coming probably next week (my guess is that the buyback will be at least $650,000) it should be a good start to the year!

Every reputable exchange is good for many ways. We'l see the buyback size. Hope it'll be big this time. It wasn't never satisfactory the amount of burned token.
Not bad. It isn't one of the big ones but the more the merrier Smiley And with the Q4 report coming probably next week (my guess is that the buyback will be at least $650,000) it should be a good start to the year!

More exchanges are always welcome!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have been around alot of Altcoin Forums. This has to be the forum with the most non-sense I have seen so far.

How about we raise the level of intellect in this thread and give ICN the seriousness they deserve, shall we?

AND NOW... let us make some money!

When the market turned the 9th of january ICN was on the verge of a major rise.

I am sure that it will continue in that exact direction within 2-5 days.

Lucky for us it is now completely cheap and undervalued. Just bought myself 100 coins as an early X-mas present Wink

Have fun. BTC safe, my friends!
You can use the ignore link to 'ignore' any posts my him/her.

Best advice, ever.  Grin

How did you get so fare without ignore button? Wink

Lol, just check out my last post. thx.  

Don't just ignore them. Use "Report to moderator" button. Moderators always responded to my report

Another helpful advice!
Activity: 13
Don't just ignore them. Use "Report to moderator" button. Moderators always responded to my report
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Most of us are used to FUDers and trolls around here so don't need the ignore button, but thank you for the tip.

I dont mind to see those fuds here as these are baseless and does not bring any value or concern to anyone.Also, there is a feature "report to moderator "which can help his account to be banned in case of constant trolling/fud.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Is this project scam, everyone??

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What do you think? after reading this thread and Iconomi's millestones.

Activity: 56
Is this project scam, everyone??
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Most of us are used to FUDers and trolls around here so don't need the ignore button, but thank you for the tip.

Like always when the price declines a bit the FUDers and trolls come crawling out of their caves. They are nowhere to be found when the price rises. But thanks to them we can buy some cheap ICN and increase our ICN stack.

Anybody have an estimate on when the report of Q4 is released?

To all the newbies around here ICN is a solid project and a good long term hold. It's one of the better tokens that has a working platform and working devs behind it.
Activity: 105
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Thx for the ignore tip. Life is so much better now. Hope everyone will do the same
Activity: 42
Uconomei  no...
Activity: 104
You can use the ignore link to 'ignore' any posts my him/her.

Best advice, ever.  Grin

How did you get so fare without ignore button? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: