Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 45. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
From the new ICONOMI 2018 Roadmap (https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-december-2017-f51159ebb6f8) :

"Introduction of fees payable in ICN"

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Finally! I think the price will go higher from now on.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Iconomi Tokens=Scams
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
no interest buy the tokens icn top 50 wins icn wins so invest in the top 10 the tokens icn na no value

Can you go and be annoying newbie somewhere else please? Grown ups are talking here.
no interest buy the tokens icn top 50 wins icn wins so invest in the top 10 the tokens icn na no value
I can say one thing the only ones who make money are ICN not those who buy the chips quar the cryptos in 2 years bye bye as iconomi my eyes will leave with a fat pactol to you.
the ratio 0.76 lol is true that the price and very high you should sell 0.20 $ to make it a service to these escrot Iconomi
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Iconomi is great project but did not follow much, after many month still quite cheap respect to other crypto project like lisk , why?  Must say i will be very interested to invest since the price is very cheap still

Iconomi valuation is over $400 million. As an ICO investors, I think that is good valuation. And shouldn't be compared dump/pump ones.

With $200 million in assets at the Iconomi platform, that does sound reasonable although I would expect the price to have increased significantly with the buy backs from the huge December profits?

They have great amount of assets, DAA getting bigger, new managers are being added, also new asset options. But I think buyback amount is low for affecting the price of token too much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Iconomi is great project but did not follow much, after many month still quite cheap respect to other crypto project like lisk , why?  Must say i will be very interested to invest since the price is very cheap still

Iconomi valuation is over $400 million. As an ICO investors, I think that is good valuation. And shouldn't be compared dump/pump ones.

With $200 million in assets at the Iconomi platform, that does sound reasonable although I would expect the price to have increased significantly with the buy backs from the huge December profits?
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I was holding my icn since ICO but sold them at 13500 sat.I was expecting price fall and planned to buy at dip but since than it never went below that lol
But I am happy as I made profit yet I learnt a lesson
At least you sold with profit, even though...by the last release of the team, this should be a nice year for the project. So maybe think of buying a small amount back if it deeps a bit
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I was holding my icn since ICO but sold them at 13500 sat.I was expecting price fall and planned to buy at dip but since than it never went below that lol
But I am happy as I made profit yet I learnt a lesson
burn the chips at $ 3.50 better to burn them at $ 0.20
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
It's been almost a year I hold ICN and hope the team immediately moved to pump the price of ICN so soon entered the top 25 best coins.

Why would team pump the coin?
Activity: 826
so we cant buy tokens with Iconomi coins on dashboard
than whats the use case of coins?
Activity: 24
It's been almost a year I hold ICN and hope the team immediately moved to pump the price of ICN so soon entered the top 25 best coins.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 198
Iconomi almost bidding farewell to top 100.
Activity: 208
When will Iconomi burn tokens ?
They are buying them constantly but burning/sending occurs once per Q. Usually on day when Q report is released.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
When will Iconomi burn tokens ?
Check out our overview of #DAA performance over the past three months. Our #DAAs now hold over $200M in assets under management!

https://medium.com/iconominet/daa-quarterly-overview-three-months-of-daa-performance-4b9fdb6c0cb2

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/951114539206103040

Thanks for sharing. "We’ve witnessed increased activity in the last month, with almost 15,000 users invested in DAAs." this is good number  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: