Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE - page 15. (Read 27989 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So with a .5-BTC investment before the 16th mar. will yield me a 15k bonus? Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful.

Sorry for the delay in the reply.

First answer is Yes, you're correct, investing at least 0.5 BTC before than day 4 (17th march) you will be rewarded with 15K $PRM tokens as early investor.

Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful

Final conversion details are not yet to be revealed.
Anyway i can disclose an approx estimate based on latest talk with core devs

PRM tokens will be exchanged to XPRM within a range of a 1:1 Ratio and 0.8:1 Ratio. No more than that.

The point that will be crucial for this is how long the mining for XPRM will be. This information will be revelead later, but i can ensure the exchange ratio will not override this range.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
So a little light on the conversion from PRM to XPRM.
Total BTC Invested: 4,345 (http://www.prismchain.com/)

That is a LOT in just a day or so. After 3 weeks Lisk is only up to 4140 btc. Is there an address that shows the amount. Are you sure it's not 4.345 btc? That would make more sense to me.

Yes it's just a few less than 5 BTC Smiley We are using the US/UK decimal mark unit so that 1k is written 1,000.00

Hope now is better explained.

Gotcha!  Grin

That is a LOT in just a day or so. After 3 weeks Lisk is only up to 4140 btc. Is there an address that shows the amount. Are you sure it's not 4.345 btc? That would make more sense to me.

Yes it's just a few less than 5 BTC Smiley We are using the US/UK decimal mark unit so that 1k is written 1,000.00

Hope now is better explained.

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
People already trolling lot here, i think definitely that PRISM is going to be great. When FUD starts for a "project" here in this forum you know that the project could be good.
Strange logic there, but it is. Just look at the past for many example, first of all ETH. So much trolls and FUD after the post of Vitalik and now we all see what happened.....lol

I'l stand still with Prism until i have no proof of what trolls says. I prefer supporting than denigrating with no reasons. Keep up PRISM and make it big!
Is asking for CEO identity trolling?
WHO IS Eric Truss???

You, CryptoGore, are officially the dumbest Prism shill in the entire universe.
This project fit all parameters of clear scam with no real merit.

PMd you, please stop fighting in the thread Smiley

Yea but you PMd me to check linkedin...i already did that yesterday.
Lot of people named Eric Truss, none of them connected to crypto or Bitcoin anyhow.
I am not going to be the early bird if you are afraid to put your names behind the project.

Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
can i translate your ANN into indonesian language Cheesy
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
So with a .5-BTC investment before the 16th mar. will yield me a 15k bonus? Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful.
People already trolling lot here, i think definitely that PRISM is going to be great. When FUD starts for a "project" here in this forum you know that the project could be good.
Strange logic there, but it is. Just look at the past for many example, first of all ETH. So much trolls and FUD after the post of Vitalik and now we all see what happened.....lol

I'l stand still with Prism until i have no proof of what trolls says. I prefer supporting than denigrating with no reasons. Keep up PRISM and make it big!
WHO IS Eric Truss???

PMd you, please stop fighting in the thread Smiley

Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

WHO IS Eric Truss???

Hi! when will be available some pre-alpha version of users client with DAPP creating function? Do you plan this during crowdsale? You see, i haven't trust to empty words without some proof. Anyway, such serious and ambitious project is simply obliged to to show his face of TEAM - with photo, biography, promo video (like Buterin or Slock.it doing this in their's way) Also i'd like to hear some ROADMAP and comparative advantages of this project.

Hi Jazzycrypt thanks for your interest.

pre-alpha version of PRISMCHAIN wallet with Dapps, coding suite and many testing tool will be available after the end of crowdsale but before the scheduled release of XPRM in mid of may 2016 so to test and debug larger network issues which could arise. Our developers published a tech papaer explaining some of the techniques and concepts/practices they applied into PRISM core. I invite you to give a read on the official Blog, and in the event you're not a techy user, skip the middle part until you can find the contracts examples. This is still an early version of technology implemented into Prism and developers still have to upload the TLB (triple layer blockchain) paper to describe it properly.

I understand, being an investor myself of other currencies such ETH from the early days, your concernings but i can ensure that every information about Prism, his team, his development and its progresses will be published during this early days so that investors could take more confidence with our project.

Have a nice day,

Rick.

P.S. Brief timeline is available on tiki toki interactive website, a deeper roadmap with more details is coming son together with a comparison list between the hottest newgen currencies such ETH, LISK and PRISM.
Any bounties for Video explanations of PRISM? I'm a video professional in real life so i think i can make something to support PRISM, like an explanation / informative video of some minutes.

Let me know Smiley

Hi CryptoGore, that would be amazing yes. Informative video about Prism was already in our development marketing agenda, but we would love to have the community contribution also for this side of the project.

Please take a direct contact with us, such Skype or email so we can talk further about it.

Many thanks,

Rick.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Any bounties for Video explanations of PRISM? I'm a video professional in real life so i think i can make something to support PRISM, like an explanation / informative video of some minutes.

Let me know Smiley
TRANSLATIONS BOUNTIES:

We will reward with 1000 PRM tokens for each translation.
We are interested in any language translation until they met the basic requirements of being translated correctly (about the grammar side and the content one) and they are not made with Google translate (we check for this).

Claimed language translation until now:

- Spanish

- Indonesian

- Italian

We also need that our translator updates the translated ANN when we update the main one.

If you want to apply for this bounty PM us or write here in  the thread.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
They haven't missed even one hallmark of a scam
They have every one

Ask yourself if you have ever seen an honest ICO act this way?
Thats fine delete my posts. Ill make a thread to warn everyone what I uncovered

And here it is the IOTA supporter coming fud others projects...is everyone here just acting as this? I really cannot understand how you do not realise how ridiculous you are..you support IOTA ico but then you come here with your shit posts. LOL.

At least leave the thread if not interested you're really spamming so much.

@nastnamaste the same warning counts also for you Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 10

And here it is the IOTA supporter coming fud others projects...is everyone here just acting as this? I really cannot understand how you do not realise how ridiculous you are..you support IOTA ico but then you come here with your shit posts. LOL.

At least leave the thread if not interested you're really spamming so much.

You just have been warned 2 times. You kept posting FUd so i had to delete your message.

Try to keep a civil discussion and contribute with constructive criticisms.

Thanks.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

Check in the Altcoin Discussion section
Pages:
Jump to: