Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE - page 17. (Read 27948 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 260
So the PRM Token will trade straight over to a XPRM COIN?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How much is the bounty (if there is) for translations and which language you want to translate?
 Cool

Hi nastnamaste, actually we have a translations bounties program available. I will manage to post all the bounties for the community in the OP for tomorrow in the morning (pardon).

Anyway the reward for a good translation, in terms of grammar and content, is 1000 PRM.

We require that no translations will be executed with Google translate or similar and that you respect the meanings of the contents as they are intended in the original source. Smiley

Let us know which language are you interested in translating, because many have been already claimed.

My best,

Rick.

great i would translate to indonesian, is possible?

Yes, Indonesian language is still available. When you have the translated ANN please submit it to review.

Thanks.
Activity: 10
How much is the bounty (if there is) for translations and which language you want to translate?
 Cool

Hi nastnamaste, actually we have a translations bounties program available. I will manage to post all the bounties for the community in the OP for tomorrow in the morning (pardon).

Anyway the reward for a good translation, in terms of grammar and content, is 1000 PRM.

We require that no translations will be executed with Google translate or similar and that you respect the meanings of the contents as they are intended in the original source. Smiley

Let us know which language are you interested in translating, because many have been already claimed.

My best,

Rick.

great i would translate to indonesian, is possible?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
hi, is spanish translation already taken?

It has been claimed but no reply received yet back from the claimer.

I will wait 24 hours and if no response will be received it will be again available. Thanks for the interest.

ok, if you need any translation to spanish, just PM me, i'll be glad to help  Wink

It has been claimed but no reply received yet back from the claimer.

I will wait 24 hours and if no response will be received it will be again available. Thanks for the interest.
Activity: 306
Thanks to every investor who's trusting us. We almost reached 4 BTC of funds after just some hours from opening, you all need our team's thanks.

Looking forward to enjoy the Blockchain revolution with a good community!

PRISM TEAM
 Cool

My best,

Rick.
Activity: 10
 Cool
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Hi again Prism, i made my first investment of 0.5 BTC, just to be sure am I able so to receive the early birds bonus?

Will it be "shipped" in the same wallet file or in a different wallet from the "standard" investment one?

Thanks in advance.

Hi CryptoGore, thanks for your investment first.

The answer to your question is Yes, you're eligible for the early birds bonus! We'll include everything in a single wallet file so that the import procedure will result simpler.

Fine thanks! Looking forward to launch Cheesy Hope to be able of getting some more PRM in the crowdsale, seems a good price for such low coin supply.
Hi again Prism, i made my first investment of 0.5 BTC, just to be sure am I able so to receive the early birds bonus?

Will it be "shipped" in the same wallet file or in a different wallet from the "standard" investment one?

Thanks in advance.

Hi CryptoGore, thanks for your investment first.

The answer to your question is Yes, you're eligible for the early birds bonus! We'll include everything in a single wallet file so that the import procedure will result simpler.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

Thanks in advance.
28500000 PRM tokens is the entire supply?

Hi super-cpu, the total supply is 30 Millions.

28,5 Millions are available for public investment crowdsale.
1,5 Millions will be reserved as Foundation vault: it will be mainly used for Bounties programs and Investors bonus payouts (as scheduled here: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-8fe44d4ce44e#.1x171zpp7 )

If you want to ask more join our chat or add us on Skype, you will find all the contacts in the thread OP.
30000000 PRM T.Supply
28500000 PRM tokens
1500000   PRM for bounties and other stuff
500 BTC ico 100% for PRM Development

And PRISM Devs team whats take?

Crowdsale total amount is 498,75 BTC ( 28500000 PRM * 0,0000175 BTC ).

1,5 Millions are eough to cover all such said tasks based on our calculations.

Dev team will hold a small part of the coin supply, as underlined, differently from other ICOs such ETH or LISK.
Broken grammar, unprofessional writing, not much actual info yet crowdsale details all over, anonymous "team of highly skilled professionals".. hmm.. no wait, they have skype so it must be legit   Roll Eyes

Seriously though, this must be some kind of a joke right? You can't even write Environment properly and you're asking people for 500btc?

Is this you placebo?  Grin  

Thanks for pointing out the typo.

Fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
So his name is Rick and he has Skype?

Now I'm definitely in!!   Roll Eyes

Actually no, Rick is PR guy's name (real?)

Is that to much to ask who CEO is?
C'mon... dox Eric Truss, now.
Activity: 23
Broken grammar, unprofessional writing, not much actual info yet crowdsale details all over, anonymous "team of highly skilled professionals".. hmm.. no wait, they have skype so it must be legit   Roll Eyes

Seriously though, this must be some kind of a joke right? You can't even write Environment properly and you're asking people for 500btc?

Is this you placebo?  Grin  
28500000 PRM tokens is the entire supply?

Hi super-cpu, the total supply is 30 Millions.

28,5 Millions are available for public investment crowdsale.
1,5 Millions will be reserved as Foundation vault: it will be mainly used for Bounties programs and Investors bonus payouts (as scheduled here: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-8fe44d4ce44e#.1x171zpp7 )

If you want to ask more join our chat or add us on Skype, you will find all the contacts in the thread OP.
Activity: 462
So his name is Rick and he has Skype?

Now I'm definitely in!!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Eric Truss???

Who the hell is that? Bit more info please and you have one early adopter!

Hi Conqueror. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, not "cryptocoins" celebrities if this is what you mean Wink , and i will be personally glad to help you knowing more about us.
Please head up to our chat so we can have quick talk and maybe schedule a Skype talk.

I can ensure my own availability, as i'm the PR manager, to dispel any doubt or concernings about Prism.

Best regards,

Rick.

Just dox Eric Truss, nothing less nothing more...
Now, here, in front of everybody.

mmhhhhh  Roll Eyes are you trolling or what? I just had a nice talk with Rick on skype and i felt him really skilled and prepared. I just do not say that i would put my hand on the fire for him, but as far as i saw in my crypto life he's definitely not a scamming like one.

I always think that you need to invest where you feel confident too. I don't invest in Lisk in example cause i do not like the fact that the dev is an ex-crypti and left a old coin to pass on new money making project...at least these guys are fresh people on the scene and seems that they have already a lot of attention on them after just some hours from the ANN. I see from their twitter account that they have many GOOOd followers already..i won't imagine if this is going to grow at same rate of these hours what it will be..

let's see how this goes..i have to use my ETH gains in some way (apart from spending on drugs and hookers of course Tongue ) and i think that reinvesting in a new ICO with high profit margin is something i want to gamble on.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Eric Truss???

Who the hell is that? Bit more info please and you have one early adopter!

Hi Conqueror. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, not "cryptocoins" celebrities if this is what you mean Wink , and i will be personally glad to help you knowing more about us.
Please head up to our chat so we can have quick talk and maybe schedule a Skype talk.

I can ensure my own availability, as i'm the PR manager, to dispel any doubt or concernings about Prism.

Best regards,

Rick.

Just dox Eric Truss, nothing less nothing more...
Now, here, in front of everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: