Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE - page 18. (Read 27989 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Eric Truss???

Who the hell is that? Bit more info please and you have one early adopter!

Hi Conqueror. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, not "cryptocoins" celebrities if this is what you mean Wink , and i will be personally glad to help you knowing more about us.
Please head up to our chat so we can have quick talk and maybe schedule a Skype talk.

I can ensure my own availability, as i'm the PR manager, to dispel any doubt or concernings about Prism.

Best regards,

Rick.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
So many of these right now. let's see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Eric Truss???

Who the hell is that? Bit more info please and you have one early adopter!
Looks interesting. Watching.

Hi kondiomir, thanks for your interest and for the offer about the graphics.

We would be amazed to find talented people who will to gather forces to help PRISM development and community expansion. Would you mind to share some works you did with us, or some of your skills in any of the way you prefer?

Also feel free to jump in chat and throw us a message about your proposal or contact us with any of the communication channel listed in the OP.

Warm regards.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Looks interesting. Watching.
@AltcoinScamfinder you're welcome to come and schedule a skype talk with me or any other of the team if you have any concerning about our legitness. Doubt are legit, calling scam at first glance not. Please avoid any other spam behaviour or i will be forced to remove your posts to keep the thread clean and readable for really interested users.

Thanks for your cooperation and comprehension.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Seems that new gen coin ICOs are going strong this year. At least in 2016 we are seeing a good ROI from ICOs, such ETH and i hope Lisk too. Roll Eyes

Dev, you seems genuine and after reading the specs of Prism crowdsale i can affirm that suppy/price ratio is really competitive compared to Lisk! Smiley This is very good cause in my point of view both ETH and Lisk have too many coins supply...i like Prism having 30 Millions only @ 0.0000175 BTC ...we have a big margin of profit there even if Prism get only 30% of the ETH market cap.

I'm watching this carefully, maybe is time to invest some of my ETH earnings..i was called stupid when invested 8 months ago half of my BTC into ETH. Now they call me rich.

Which are the social tasks bounties mentioned in the blog post?

Thanks.

Nothing about your post makes any sense. You are calling it a 'good ratio' without any idea what the sale is, what Prism is, who the developer is. Please stop shilling for a scam (Yes, with anonymous devs and no history, this is 90% a scam).

Can you please stop harrasing the thread and everyone here?

The only scam-behaving here it's you.  I just gave my opinion, you're free to agree or not. I do not see the point of your moanings actually, please avoid.

"You are calling it a 'good ratio' without any idea what the sale is," i think you smoked too much pot my friend, just read and you can know every info needed for this ICO to let you choose if invest or not.

Peace.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Getting place, usually ipos give to their investors huge profits.
Activity: 840
Anonymous 'developer', no whitepaper, fancy 1-page wordpress site, brand new members praising the brand new account, certainly not a scam at all Smiley

I'm not a brand new, in example, surely involved in crypto before many of you all. I can say lot of anonymous ICO went fine in the past, Bitcoin is based on anonimity, and a lot of "named and certified by cryptololasian" scammed. So there is no logic link between "anon" ---> scam , or whatever.
I like to judge based on facts and not on my own supposition.

Show me a single ICO where devs are anonymous and that was not a scam. I'm waiting... Since you know, BTC was not an ICO, or Darkcoin, or Litecoin...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
A little step, but a massive support!

1,0175 BTC already gathered for #PRISM crowdsale, amazing response from the community. Smiley

Still a long way to go but I want to personally thanks those early investors for their trust and support. At this stage every little help counts and it's very important for our us.

Thank you.

For a second there I thought you meant 1075 BTC.   Shocked

Will wait for Prism to get on an exchange...

-tb-
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
We are actively looking for thread & chat moderators. If you would like to join our Team let us know so we can schedule a personal interview.

Thanks.

Cool  Cool
Where to send my Curriculum vitæ?  Grin

Hi CosaNostra, you can contact us via our official channels listed in the OP.

Regards, looking forward to hear you.

I'm interested too. Will contact you soon.
We are actively looking for thread & chat moderators. If you would like to join our Team let us know so we can schedule a personal interview.

Thanks.

Cool  Cool

Hi CosaNostra, you can contact us via our official channels listed in the OP.

Regards, looking forward to hear you.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Anonymous 'developer', no whitepaper, fancy 1-page wordpress site, brand new members praising the brand new account, certainly not a scam at all Smiley

I'm not a brand new, in example, surely involved in crypto before many of you all. I can say lot of anonymous ICO went fine in the past, Bitcoin is based on anonimity, and a lot of "named and certified by cryptololasian" scammed. So there is no logic link between "anon" ---> scam , or whatever.
I like to judge based on facts and not on my own supposition.

Activity: 840
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Thanks.

Cool  Cool
A little step, but a massive support!

1,0175 BTC already gathered for #PRISM crowdsale, amazing response from the community. Smiley

Still a long way to go but I want to personally thanks those early investors for their trust and support. At this stage every little help counts and it's very important for our us.

Thank you.

Thanks.
Seems that new gen coin ICOs are going strong this year. At least in 2016 we are seeing a good ROI from ICOs, such ETH and i hope Lisk too. Roll Eyes

Dev, you seems genuine and after reading the specs of Prism crowdsale i can affirm that suppy/price ratio is really competitive compared to Lisk! Smiley This is very good cause in my point of view both ETH and Lisk have too many coins supply...i like Prism having 30 Millions only @ 0.0000175 BTC ...we have a big margin of profit there even if Prism get only 30% of the ETH market cap.

I'm watching this carefully, maybe is time to invest some of my ETH earnings..i was called stupid when invested 8 months ago half of my BTC into ETH. Now they call me rich.

Which are the social tasks bounties mentioned in the blog post?

Thanks.

Hi Crypt1x, thanks for your words.

Yes, what you say is true, Prism is offering an high competitive rate of purchase for public Crowdsale. We aim to build a community based ecosystem so we decided to release the 95% of total supply to investors.

I hope you will become a Prism supporter asap,

my best regards.

Rick.

(p.s. I'm the PR manager not the dev, if you want to have a talk with them try to catch up on Prism chat or email.)
Activity: 10
Oh, only crowdsale? I thought it's an airdrop again  Grin

Cheesy definitely better an ICO than a shitdrop...  Cool
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Oh, only crowdsale? I thought it's an airdrop again  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: