Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs and listing - page 2. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
Still there are some ICOs that have been listed or promised to get listed even before the ICO ends , For example the Atlantico has been partnered with coinbene exchange the 10th largest exchange after ico and ICO would be finish on Oct 31th , I know it's a rare thing to see such ICOs but i belive we can find if we search for them .
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
October 30, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
Undoubtedly, this is a big problem when an ICO project in which your money is invested cannot be listed for a long time on the main cryptocurrency exchanges. I also came across a similar. In such cases, it remains only to wait and hope that someday this project will be listed on Binance and the price of the token will soar.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
i joined a signature campaign which is already finish but the coins is not yet listed. they said they won't list it until their product is not finish yet because it will affect the price of the coins. maybe that is one of many reasons why they won't list it. we know price gets drop after it get listed and investor are reacting negatively because of it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 30, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
A lot of good ICOs are deliberately not listing on an exchange because of the general market condition, so in one way or the other, you just have to be patient until they do so. There is basically nothing none of us can do about it than to just take some chill pill and see how things get to turn out.

I know how you feel, but if you are sure of what you are holding, you believe the team are still working and developing the product the more, and there is no silence from them, and you know there are chances for huge prospect in the long run, then you really do not have anything to worry about, than to just hold.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Listing in a big exchange is always challenging. It has long list of requriements which must be fullfilled beforehand. Also the fee for listing is huge. But generally in cases of medium capital, it's better to go for a medium sized exchange. And without any effort of listing in an exchange should be perceived as a scam project to be honest.
October 29, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
Because of the reculations going on, it's hard to get listed. You need to be cautious while choosing an ICO to invest.
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 04:28:38 PM
The listing of new ICO on big Exchanges is very expensive now (rumors are more than $1M fee) so I think many new ICO projects are greedy with the payments for listing because this bear market will dump below ICO price inevitably.
there are a lotmof sites where you can see the lists of icos ajd you may rely on them but may be you can advice soem of thme
October 29, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
i do not trust icos listts and ratings you kay use them as guide but i would not recommend you eely on them too much
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
October 29, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
The listing of new ICO on big Exchanges is very expensive now (rumors are more than $1M fee) so I think many new ICO projects are greedy with the payments for listing because this bear market will dump below ICO price inevitably.
October 29, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
There many ICOs in the market this year so if the ICO is good and legit and also follows the regulations of the exchanges it will be added. I do not think there is an alternative for that.
October 29, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
The regulation and reforms are restricting all the new ICO's from getting listed. All the scam ICOs and opposing counties are responsible for this situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
Well, ICOs do not want to spend all money collected during the sale for listing. Listing fee on Binance was around one million dollars! So maybe this is the reason why most of ICOs are not yet listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
I think they are not listing their tokens at the moment for a lot of reasons. The main reason is the market. The projects are postponing the token listing, because in 99,9 percent of all cases the token will lose its price.
Activity: 308
October 29, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
I think they can list on exchanges, but they don't want to, because in certain market situation the coin price could be dumped close to zero, and they would loose investors interest, so they decide to wait for market grow and that's when they will list their coins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 27, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
I also think that it is due to the unstable market situation. I have participated in a Bounty campaign where developers have decided to postpone the distribution of the tokens (Investors and Bounty hunter). Almost 30 days have passed since that announcement and just this week they have promised the distribution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 27, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
The listed fees in some of the exchanges are too high. There are many projects that have trouble raising enough investment. But I think that many ICO project teams didn't intentionally enter crypto exchanges because of the imbalance in the crypto markets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 27, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
I am participating in ICO and I have some concerns for two reasons because of the current market situation:
1. How soon will project tokens be traded on exchanges. And how much time does this process take?
2. Will the project collect a hard cap within the framework of the ICO, or the campaign will be extended and the payment of tokens will be postponed for several more months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
There different factors in listing which is making it difficult lately, firstly the market for is bearish and the team feel they need to take some time for things to improve and second thing is that some devs get greedy and not willing to commit huge sum of money as fee for listing on big exchanges which is why most coins list on Dex
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 27, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
Our ICO, XAYA, actually hosted our mainsale and Liquid which ended earlier this month, and trading is set to start there tomorrow. I don't think it's difficult for LEGIT coinsales to get traded.
Yours is just one among hundreds who eventually made it to the exchange to enable trading but the fact still remains that so many icos in this year 2018 never made it to the exchange and any coin not listed is term to be worthless because trading can not take place without it being listed, I have hold a coin for more then seven month's now and no exchange which made it so frustrating.
October 27, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
I think that all of us should not be in a hurry with the listing right now. Therefore, such a scenario is quite likely that a new coin will fall in price when it hits the stock exchange. Therefore, those projects that are not in a hurry with the listing may have the right view of this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: