Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs and listing - page 4. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
There exist very good ICOs this year but the down market affected its listing process time in several platforms. This chain effect is really evident this year. Imagine the ethereum which is the fuel of most ICO projects is so down, what more on these ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?

I think exchanges firm are doing some safety precaution to avoid hacker hence many exchanges are being hacked already so because of these would be very difficult for the ICO investors  to sell their coin or buy a coin , because of so many requirements as you've open a  account in a particular exchange .
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
I think most of the project teams take into account the current market environment. Mainly in the bear market. I see that many coins listed in bear market are below the price of ICO.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 26, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
I see that there are many ico projects now delaying listing their tokens and they reasoned because of poor market conditions in my opinion that is an unreasonable reason because I and everyone certainly won't know when the market will recover
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 26, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
We are in hard times. They are not listing in big exchanges because exchanges listing fees are really high and too many ico didint sell their crypto holdings yet and their money melted like ours.
So they are waiting bull market to do something about exchanges. Yes sparkster is promising project. Good luck .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?

I see it there are many developers who hold back and are registered in several exchanges to not make the altcoin fall down like there are many other examples of altcoins. the possibility of waiting for the market to return to normal new listings
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
You already mentioned that the ICOs are good, but that they could not just list. Most times, I noticed that most of the so called good ICOs might still be at the developmental stage of their product and are thinking that if they should list their coins without backing it up with the product is is originally meant for, it might loose its value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
I think it depends on the team on why they have not yet listed on exchanges, maybe huge exchanges are looking something for a coin before they list it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
well, even though the market does have a big influence on price issues, but I don't think even a very large market, the price of coins can be better. a simple example, in the recently completed project, UBEX. Well, I'm sure many see that the price was really high yesterday. it all depends on the strategy of the developer.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 26, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
Most of ICOs do not want to be listed on exchanges before they introduce they product or platform because if they do it - price will immediately fall because who wants to buy token without use?
Activity: 925
October 26, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
If the ICO can not be listed on the exchanges then ICO is definitely a scam. There are a lot of different exchanges in the market and just the team paying a fee will definitely have their ICO listed. And if they can't do it, then you should not expect their project
Activity: 502
October 26, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

Actually most of the exchange site is asking for a huge amount for the listing, we all know that the market is down hard to list the tokens because need a huge amount. Maybe the team is waiting the market recovery before they list.
Activity: 262
October 26, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
Now a difficult and confusing situation has arisen, with too many ICO. Many of them are frauds, but others are not. As a result of this dilution, people confuse black with white. What translates into hundreds and thousands of disappointments. Greed is ruining both sides.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
ICO investments are not so profitable now because of sec regulation, I would recommend you to consider some alternative ways to earn on crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Some team are just waiting for the right time to get listed why some are finding it difficult to get listed,but i feel if a project is offering what the world need,it will surely get traded,so next time if you want to invest,invest in solid project.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
October 26, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
I have invested in Current ICO and these guys cannot even distribute their tokens. The token sale ended in April or May and nobody still got their tokens! I do not speak about the exchanges listing and so on. I am staying calm and just waiting for the announcements.
Activity: 1260
October 26, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

I think they don't want to list their coin in such bear market, they are waiting for a good time to listing their token/coin in the market.
But if sparkster is a very good project, they will survive if they listing on the market even though the market is still bad.
I think it is not just sparkster, but there are some ICOs doesn't want to list their token for now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 26, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
It is very easy to be listed on the exchange site if you pay a small money for the owner of exchange sites. A lot of ICO projects want to save their money and need the help of their community to win the voting program of exchange sites because it will be natural, let investors see that their project is taking the attention of the community.

Yup. I have same idea with you. There is not hard to list the token on exchanges. But on huge exchanges, it's a big fee to do that. I have heard that Binance required 16 BTC to list a token on its exchange. I don't think this is a small amount with the low fund-raised projects.

And with idea of giving-away to vote their tokens, I think this is intelligent plan to win the voting programs.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
It is very easy to be listed on the exchange site if you pay a small money for the owner of exchange sites. A lot of ICO projects want to save their money and need the help of their community to win the voting program of exchange sites because it will be natural, let investors see that their project is taking the attention of the community.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
October 25, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
This is very important, there are so many exchanges now they should make a point to list on at least 3 medium exchanges if they cannot get into huge one they have funds to do it, sparkster is such a good project I almost invest on it it should be in a big exchange because they have generated huge funds
Pages:
Jump to: