Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs and listing - page 5. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
October 25, 2018, 07:50:00 PM
Due to the bear market, good projects delay the listing process. It is better for you too. If they were listed now it would go under ico prices.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Maybe they don't want to get the list for the bear market, because Listing process is not too difficult. I participated in Bitdepositary ICO, and they have listed within after 20 days later of the ICO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?

Why don't they try with medium size exchanges? I don't know how much money that ICO raised, but big exchanges are too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 25, 2018, 06:58:44 PM
Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
The major exchange site needs a lot of requirements just like binance will make you paid them all up to 5 millions dollars just for listing your token and you must have proven your product.
It's easy if they are doing a lot of effort to list the token but it seems like they are not even doing any effort to do that.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:56:52 PM
Yes you are right because I joined 3 bounty within this year but those are three are not yet listed or one of the at was I think a scam. My one of bounty end the campaign seven months ago but until now they always saying that after the ICO ends or at the quarter 4 this is to much waiting for those bounty hunter. Why now they hard to list in some of exchange?  All of us was waiting the exchange of our bounty.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
It’s just about visibility and access to investors.  Many new ICO’s offer break through solutions to real world problems, but don’t have the money raised even after the ICO to list on an exchange that provides the exposure they need.  A mid-range exchange should be good enough to raise capital for development.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
Because of the market situation right now, you know that Sparkster is a good project I already have also token for them and waiting to be listed but I guess it was part of their strategy to be list in good condition of market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
October 25, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
Our ICO, XAYA, actually hosted our mainsale and Liquid which ended earlier this month, and trading is set to start there tomorrow. I don't think it's difficult for LEGIT coinsales to get traded.
wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
I think market is not stable now due to many regulations in different countries. You have to think how to invest in ICO now and choose very closely. At this moment only real usage projects will survive if it is usefull for customers with real value.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 25, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: