Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 13. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
Before investing in one, you should do your own research and see that they have a viable good product they can offer.

You should check out NeuronChain! NeuronChain is the world’s first scalable blockchain with the capability to decentrally process plastic cards and achieve a cross-chain bridge between the traditional regulatory compliant fiat and the world of crypto.

Watch out for the release of our whitepaper and get it straight to your inbox when it becomes available by subscribing through this link: https://www.getdrip.com/forms/430369412/submissions/new

Visit our website here: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
A lot of ico is now scam so the best thing to do is dont invest our money on ico that is not very popular,  and i think we can determine if the ico is scam when it doesnt have a good team and it only have a poor whitepaper.
Activity: 192
September 19, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
legit or scam not important now a days, if there is even one ico now and little bit strong i will invest like a tiger!
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
hello you can find in Bountrust, come join in telegram channel, there are many a legit Bounty, visit this link: https://t.me/bounTrust
If you any question about Bountrust you can send me a PM.  Smiley
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
It it not a simple job to identify an ICO is scam or legit. but one thing is common the Developer want to collect money through ICO. Most of the ICO price are high and after launch the coin these coins are available at very lower price in market. Therefore, the most important thing is the quality selection of ICO projects for investment
copper member
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
a small percent of ico are legit and the most are scam. i have to say that from experience of the last few weeks unfortunately. nevertheless, you should not give up, there are good ico out there, you just have to find them.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
The influx of different project in cryotocurrency is a pointer to the fact that many project are here for one purpose only- to make the money! You have an obligation to yourself to make sure your money is been spent  wisely and that you are not been conned!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 17, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
I personally, if I want to choose to invest in ICO, I have to know their team real or not.
and clearly I have to know from one of the people on the team that they have a good reputation for running the ICO for the project.
Activity: 826
September 17, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Most of the ICOs' are bogus or scam. However you can always find a few legit ones, just need to have a good eye/research skills and some experience to identify them.

In my opinion this is normal, when an investment or trend is good, many people think of making money by being a scammer, with this fact we must always be vigilant to choose a trusted ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 11:02:14 PM
Mostly ICOs are legit some of them are the scam so before joining must be read about project about the media team read white paper and also about the sponsors and also about the market cap value than make a decision about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
September 17, 2018, 10:47:32 PM
And here is some information about the SEC  https://twitter.com/Ryugunsun/status/1041819853802176512
Information from SEC (the US Securities and Exchange Commission) has circulated.
· Interpretation as "fraud act" when greatly changing road map after ICO.
· Even if you do not change, the possibility of handling similar cases when development is delayed significantly.

In the above cases, there may be days when ICO participants can sue the project.

This news will bring many disagreements. Now almost all projects can be assigned to this group  Huh
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 17, 2018, 10:31:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
To gain a certain good level of confidence in an ICO and ensure its authenticity, read very well the whitepaper and website. Check out for consistency and coherence in information provided in these two platforms. Information may differ slightly or show much typos because most fake ICOs are done in a haste.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 17, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
Some ICOs are good but most of the time ICOs are scam, just like what are mentioned by the other member of this forum that 99% of ICOs are scam or unsuccessful project and that`s the reality.

AS of now is hard to determine which project is good or not, but yes there are many tools that you can use to determine it, but for me is not 100 percent reliable.

I saw some tips that we can use in choosing bounty program, credited to someone who made this post this in the altcoin services section, check the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39666917

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
which I see by following ICO investment with more than 70% is a scam.
why so, because the network developed in ICO indirectly we have risked capital with a very small chance of success and has a very uncertain period of time.
many people feel disappointed because they feel cheated by investing in ICO. avoid it and switch to trade.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
Dominium seems really polished and legit, with a lot of background, so you can easily give them a try, their sale is happening still at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 51
September 11, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
most of all are scam but there are few one that have a legit purpose Smiley
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Many are scams, so the most advisable is to do your own research to know for sure what is real and not, sometimes projects are not scams, but if they are poorly designed and poorly implemented, they're going to fall short in the eyes of the investors.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 11, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
It cuts both ways really there are ICOs that are scams, and there are also ICOs that are legit, the scams are more than the legit ones nevertheless and recognizing which is which is one of the hardest things to do for an ICO investor.
For good analysis, one has to consider the team, the technology, roadmaps and the token economics.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 11, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
We can't say ICO is good or scam. Before we see the opinions or funds collected from the ICO. There is a good ico but ico is a scam and there are ico that we see like scam tetai ico is very good. so ico can be good and there is also a scam. So before you invest in ico, of course you have to look first at the project that is doing ico.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
All the ICO have fallen! This bear market is crazy
Pages:
Jump to: