Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are not dead, just maturing in a positive way. - page 2. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The ICO idea is very good and profitable and its on the way to make the company be recognizable. ICO is not dead, it's just reconstructing it system to a modern way.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ICO will never die but will continue to grow because this is the only easiest way to collect money from investors. But the question is, are there still people who are interested in investing in the ICO? I think yes, because even though there are a lot of scam projects but the fact is that some of them still can achieved the hardcap, and can provide a large profits to investors.
Activity: 574
ICOS are not dead, but a large number of weak and fraudulent projects are killing them. I think that only market regulation and ICO will be able to solve this issue, and until then we can only wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
ICOs are not dead but the scam ICOs are slowly killing it. there are a lot of scam ICOs compared to legit ICOs and there are many that get scammed and it is affecting crypto.

You're right. Fraudsters killed me all the desire to invest in new projects. Now I invest only when the coin starts trading on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
Yes this is the intial stage of crypto. Many things are still developing.  Hopefully in the nearest future when crypto market picks up again. Ico will also pick up
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
ICO are not dead but they are in coma. it is very hard nowadays for so many ICO to make softcap not to talk about hardcap due to low number of investor are involve in contribution. I do not think ICO will be dead as we shall be seeing some project startup that will need contribution for investors but many of them will have to run for many month in order for them to raise substantial amount
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
When the market is more difficult now, ICO are not easy to earn as much as they want. That's why creating startups in crypto is really valuable. This is the way investment funds and investors pay attention, that is the right path for the current ICO projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
ICOs are not dead but most of the investors lost their interest to invest on ICOs which is very bad thing for ICO market and it will be very hard to regain the same position even when the bull run begins but yes it will eliminate the hit and run investors here after and will induce the people to invest on long term will be a goof thing for the crypto market future.
Activity: 392
I agree to this as well but still the ICO are not dying it is just the scam ICO are making it . Through the time it is still developing we just wait for it to be fully develop and hope that it will be soon enough so we can have good profits
Activity: 238
I want to believe what you want to say about how to invest well and green ICO that is being followed because everything evolves with the growing age of today
Activity: 532
ICOs are not dead but the scam ICOs are slowly killing it. there are a lot of scam ICOs compared to legit ICOs and there are many that get scammed and it is affecting crypto.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
very good points...but the ico space is still cluttered with a lot of insincere projects, hopefully the weak teams will be phased out by next year...

i agree that those insincere projects be weeded out.  they have messed the market big time.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the crash market continues to have a serious impact on crypto development both the decline in investors and also the emergence of new, less qualified ICOs that have an increasingly complex impact on crypto. crypto will get more problems and it will give him more maturity and progress
Activity: 154
Nevertheless, I believe that startups on the cryptocurrency market are now in a state of death.
Activity: 438
Of course the ICO will not die, but the heyday of ICOs is over and it is hard to come back. ICOs need to change in order to reach customers. They need better products and development paths as well as a better development path to attract investors.
Activity: 707
ICOs still have a long way to go. But I believe, for it to reach or attain its true height, there is need to reduce scam ICOs and projects. Through this, ICOs will bloom while the crypto space will grow tremendously.
Activity: 658
Catena X
It is so sad, but this is the fact. Many ICOs actually have the great concept dealing with the technology they offer. ICOs in this era are very unique and creative, they are more likely usable in the future. But, they are born in the very down market that influences many ICO failed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
ICO are not dead,, i believe it
a lot of things being tokenized now, so, i believe ICO project will here and stay
but, people who want to invest in ICO project should smart now,,
Activity: 210
I hope that after such a strong and protracted correction in the cryptocurrency market, we will get rid of fraudulent startups
Activity: 837
Yes, ICOs are not dead. Rather they need touches here and there to make it safer for all and sundry. And. I think with a little regulation, the rate of scamming will be reduced and investors will be happy to invest again.
Pages:
Jump to: