Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are not dead, just maturing in a positive way. - page 5. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I believe in it. Now everyone has taken a waiting position and hope for the growth of cryptocurrency. And ISO's also.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
ICO seems the best way of attracting investments for me, because it ignores borders and help project meet early adopters from all over the world.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
ICO is developing day by day. It had some rough patches in the past but doing some improvements recently.
Activity: 182
Now many ICOs are dying just because of mistrust to the entire indusrty. In such terms it will be much better to stay away from ICOs for a while.
ICOs have had a pretty rough year. But it's not over yet. People have said yes to innovative projects with good business model and proper community support.
ICO's are surely not dead although it had a rough time this year, it is just maturing. It needs some time and some other security upgrades which can assure investors of not scamming to fully mature.
ICO is developing day by day. It had some rough patches in the past but doing some improvements recently.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think icos will also mature with the overall market and secondly as soon as the bulls come back in the market we will see peofit takinv and again surge in ico investments, at the moment as most of the people are stuck with their holdings due to long bear trend they just do not have the liquid funds to invest that is why evwn good projects are not able to raise decent funds at the moment.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
ICO is not yet maturing. I consider it matured if there is already a regulation where no ICO could launch unless they provide the necessary requiments that proves they are a legitimate ICO and will be needed and useful in the future.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Definitely! ICOs do not raise so much money as they did last year, but that is not a sign of its weakness. The demand from VCs is there and they would like to obtain them in private sales I would say. If I am first in the space with a great potential, I would not let others know, right? Being one step ahead of the competition is a big deal in every sphere of life. In addition, crypto startups might consist just from the private sale (if they caught the attention of rich) and only few projects from the private sale section will collect enough money to deal with that big opponent. Future is uncertain but I believe in the strength of small investors, we should be able to invest even into the fanciest ICOs on the market.
copper member
Activity: 49
In my opinion  ICO's are not dead.
Let me give you an example : we had modelled our project like shark tank( a popular show where millionaires/ Billionaires evaluate companies and invest in them) with a twist - . We wanted to offer something similar for the crypto community as well - where investors can play like multimillionaires and pick promising companies. We have not spent a lot of money on advertising but got a tremendous response mostly from individuals from countries like USA because they are familiar with the Shark tank show and understand what we are doing. I wish the folks in Asia understood the power of our Token ( but it is a different story).
Number wise we have already got 38% committed but we are keeping our fingers crossed till the presale begins and when people actually pay for the tokens!.
Hope this helps!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
ICOs are still bringing  great ideas and new  technology to the crypto space and they are not dead for sure,
just having difficult times recently due to tough market conditions. ICOs and investors are maturing as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
No one says that ICO is a dying or unpromising type of activity in cryptocurrency. Since the cryptocurrency market is experiencing difficult times now, investors began to show passivity and caution, and the ICO projects are also very difficult now. However, these difficulties are temporary, they will disappear as soon as the crypto-currency market begins to recover again. Since now the launch of many ICO projects due to this state of affairs in the market is being postponed, then we even have to observe a good growth of ICO in quantitative, and I hope, in qualitative aspect.
Activity: 16
ICOs still have a lot of demands in the market. It would be great to see ICO fully evolved and improved. I would like to see more public placements instead of 95% private offerings. 
Activity: 18
Yup, for the recent downfall of the coins, the mass is suspecting that this might be the end of ico. But it isn't, if its just leaping towards the future by making a stable position day by day. Also, mere comment won't change anyone's perception, so let all just wait and see.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
It's very foolish to declare ICOs to be dead.  The crypto hype has gone down a bit but there will always be innovative ideas and new technology that needs funding.  I'm sure there are smart investors doing countless hours of research on new ICOs while most of the crypto investors are whining about the current prices.
Activity: 728
Personally, I like what happened to the ICO in recent times, really just some of the projects survive, but it's not so interesting for scammers to start their projects, because they are more likely to fail. It is clearing this environment. ICOs are not dead.
brand new
Activity: 0
I agree with you. But we definitely need to understand what to do and how to do it. It needs the more time for ICO to evolve, ICO still get a lot of demand. Many countries are thinking about the potential of ICO right now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
NO ESTABA MUERTO, ESTABA DE PARRANDA.

jajajajajajajjaa

stupids.... 80% of ICOS failed, and something between 70 to 80% are scamm. But hey, continue pumping your money there and GET REKT!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ICOs will never die. It is happening due to the lack of investors and the falling market. People do not want to risk their funds, because almost no ICO is profitable in short term. But in the long term, you can still buy some very perspective tokens for the low price.
Pages:
Jump to: