Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 15. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
in this year many ICO projects are launched. eg ICO ENLTE. You can view the Enlte project at https://web.enlte.com. this project is also great for investing in it. already more than 250 million tokens sold. this Enlte project will end July 1st.
In 2018 many ICOs are coming, one can visit on coindelite and ico rating to get latest ICO. At present I want to suggest ENLTE ICO based on block chain technology. For more details please visit web.enlte.com. It has crossed 20 millions users and are increasing. Invest to get good returns.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
If that's the case, you might want to check out Chozun 途赞 , impressive road map. Great team. Very innovative.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 07:08:47 AM
ICOs will last forever Smiley I am kidding of course, They promiss us the regulations and laws and rules, so soon it will became different
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 06, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
It seems like an endless bubble. May was a very hot month ICOs wise. I don't see any reason why it will stop this year. Perhaps we will see even more action.
Activity: 83
June 06, 2018, 04:17:33 AM
Dakuce ICO to look for in 2018.

Dakuce provides a perfect and powerful Crypto trading platform that not only includes cryptocurrency exchange but also can be used for other excellent services. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange which is secured and trustable for all traders. Dakuce has deployed DApp and smart contract based on the blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies will be exchanged for fiat currencies. Dakuce provides good discounts and high returns for the Dakuce token by investing. By providing transparency to market data in our exchange, all the digital currencies will be on real market rates and will be involving no manipulations in it. Our exchange is also an excellent place for cryptocurrency enthusiasts where we provide knowledge in the fields of digital currency investment resources. At Dakuce you could find the latest news about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency price predictions, and analysis, etc.

To Know more: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 01:29:54 AM
I think there are always projects and projects that call for capital by ICO to attract investors. If the ICO does not have a clear goal and road map, then maybe they will fail to call for investment.
 Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 05, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
In 2017 you should check carefully ICO because currently very much ICO if you don't check carefully you can choose ICO scam and lost money. I you choose project security  you should check total volume, investment ICO, team create project have exprience. If you see trust you should choose it opposite don't invest
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 05, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
There is really no way to keep track of how many ICOs were launched in any given year. There are hundreds of scam projects popping up every week that skew the numbers
Activity: 77
June 05, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
The purpose of Eternal Trust

The motto of the Eternal Trusts is “A dream that is destined to succeed.”

The company purpose is to provide the possibilities for people so they can be able to prolong their lifetime and also improve the quality of the life they are living by using some extraordinary methods which are surprisingly are not scientifically possible and also prohibited to use legally and on the ethical grounds in the present. To make it more simple to understand, the Eternal Trusts customers will tell the company about products and services they need which can prolong and improve their lifetime, what the company will do? The eternal trust will have to provide the services and products to its customers once they are technologically possible, surely if they aren’t even scientifically possible how they will bring the product to its customer. Best ICO Currently
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 09:38:29 AM
They need to turn ICOs into something else, because there are so many scammy opportunities in the way it is operating now.
Activity: 99
June 05, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Many people say about ICO that now many ICO is a scam because many of its investors are taking advantage of ICO scam, and have a big risk and many people who invest in ICO
Activity: 66
June 04, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Eternal trust is a smart block chain platform that is designed to provide individuals access to purchase very important products and services unavailable to them because of lack of approval by regulations. Eternal trust will help realize the establishment of a platform where individuals or a group of people can manufacture products and services that best suit their livelihoods, where potential demand may be researched on and customers for unique products and services can create contracts which will ensure purchase of future technologies.
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
Does anyone know the project BIT.GAME? Can I invest? Has anyone invested? https://www.bit.game/

If you want to invest - hurry, because there are only 4 days left. Here is a link to white paper:
https://www.bit.game/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 282
June 04, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Does anyone know the project BIT.GAME? Can I invest? Has anyone invested? https://www.bit.game/
Activity: 83
June 04, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
Dakuce ICO is the ICO to look for in 2018:

Dakuce is the best upcoming ICO project to take part in. It is based upon the cryptocurrency exchange which will use blockchain technology for security process. Dakuce aims to create an honest trustworthy platform for investors and users, where there is freedom from fear, clarity of investment and exchanges. They integrate AI and blockchain technology in cryptocurrency trading platform and traditional token exchange system embellishing better user experience, the stability of the system, as well as making the trade easier.

To know more visit: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
It is the beginning of the huge growth of ICO, by facing many issues that hit hard on ICO then it does make the project are getting bigger and legit.
More and more company start their ICO.
Activity: 66
June 04, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
There are ICOs who have good reputation too like DCC. Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) will break up the oligopoly controlling traditional financial institutions with a decentralized financial system. Financial institutions will now have to compete in the market by reducing the prices on the board instead of bouncing off of each other with pricing structures. A decentralized financial system makes sure that smaller banks will have the chance to compete while enabling big banks to return earnings to users and providers of the banking services. In that way, we’ll be able to achieve a truly inclusive financial system that will finally give users who couldn’t afford using traditional institutions, a chance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
For now! for me the best ICO in this Year is Mb8,iagon,Kaching and XYO because of their road map they have a lot of idea and very impressive aggregation of their roadmap they plan perfectly.
Activity: 24
June 03, 2018, 10:54:45 PM
I think the hayday of ICOs was 2017. At least in the form they are currently taking. It was the wild west, which is fine, but the market will bring it to order. People are being slightly smarter about what they are throwing their money at. They arent putting money just into a good whitepaper anymore. Crowd sales are less of a thing it seems. Just a bunch of big private sales. There will still be more ICO raising huge amounts of money, but I think they will be less and farther between each other than they were last year, and people will have to try much harder to get that money.
Activity: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
Many ICO's are launching this year and it's hard to choose which one is the good ICO to participate into. I just hope the one that i will choose will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: