Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 17. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 01, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
A lot of projects can be found now, but most of them are false. IF you are interested in promising projects, then pay attention to REMME. The project has a good future in this area and is very promising.
Nowadays it's really hard to find good project especially that the market is not improving as well.
If I will be ask, I would rather invest my money on coin that is already traded as they have more chance to grow.
Activity: 334
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Hey. I found a good project - BIT.GAME. Many partners, many developments, almost everything is ready to launch. 8 June ends ICO, the first game in the strategy genre will be available.
I recently found out that the game will not be available for iOS. However, the project is still interesting, I will follow their updates
I think it's not true. Maybe in the beginning, there will not be. Because with Apple it's harder. However, later we will see the game on all devices in any case.
Have you already invested?
Activity: 14
June 01, 2018, 02:10:54 AM
There are lots of ICO's right now. i should recommend DCC. DCC  is using Decentralized credit will have a user account system that will be based on a personal DCCID; Decentralized Credit Chain ID. Instead of having a credit agency hold this information, each user in the ecosystem will have direct access to their personal data. The user's information will be encrypted and stored in the cloud for ease of access globally at any time. Because it's Blockchain-based framework, transactions and credit information will be protected. if interested try checking  out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
A lot of projects can be found now, but most of them are false. IF you are interested in promising projects, then pay attention to REMME. The project has a good future in this area and is very promising.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
In 2018, ico numbers in the world of crypto-currency units are increasing day by day. some of which are successful and strong projects. must do research to find the best ico and white paper should be read.
Activity: 546
May 30, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

aush that quite funny how can a project whitepaper be brief as a business plan papers. well there are alot of ico every day by day pumping out. with my own understanding i found out that every day we 10% ico coming out.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 05:39:45 PM
IMO this is going to be the most successful ICO in '18.. What do you think about the first arbitrage exchange and the first individual crypto insurance company? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 181
May 30, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
I think we will see a lot of new ICO. but only less than half will be successful.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
Hey. I found a good project - BIT.GAME. Many partners, many developments, almost everything is ready to launch. 8 June ends ICO, the first game in the strategy genre will be available.
I recently found out that the game will not be available for iOS. However, the project is still interesting, I will follow their updates
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
İnvesting in icos will change in 2018.it will get hard.many icos will come,  more and more people are going to invest.that means the cake is getting bigger for scammers.and they are getting good in their jobs.we have to study hard and be sure about the icos.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
Lot of ICO's in 2018 launched and many ICO's are fall in scams, but some are really good ICO's and great success in project and price, ICO's are good investment platform in my concern but selection of good ICO's are difficult to find out, some ICO's great success but after ICO finish the team run away, I think 2018 also great for ICO's and more will come in next years also.
Activity: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
Are you going to invest? I advise you to study white paper.
Activity: 77
May 30, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Eternal Trusts is here to provide solution to problems of the future by creating a platform where individuals can devise products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally, where customers of our unique product can create smart contracts that will ensure autonomous purchasing of future services.
Eternal Trust will use blockchain as their main support pillar to ensure that their services are transparent, legally binding and that all contracts are made through smart contracts. Immutability will be one of the most important features.
No Doubt this is a great ICO for 2018
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
Now the market is developing and I see around it a lot of interesting projects with prospects for development and this will allow us to earn big money in the future. But. you need to maintain the confidence that projects and teams you trust can really do something and do it all the time for the future of the project
There are too many ICO projects out there, and some of them are potential, if we choose the right projects that will succeed and make a big profit. But after that benefit, there are quite a lot of fraud projects. They always try to seduce us by the ways, so consider before investing in any ICO project.

These days, ICOs have mainly been about money grabs. Too much ICOs are being announced every day with too many promises most of which are short lived. Every new project aims to be faster than bitcoin. But that's nothing new. They always end up not bringing anything new to the table. The fact that they're maby makes picking up the gems tough. It's getting cliche already.

Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 06:51:18 PM
Now the market is developing and I see around it a lot of interesting projects with prospects for development and this will allow us to earn big money in the future. But. you need to maintain the confidence that projects and teams you trust can really do something and do it all the time for the future of the project
There are too many ICO projects out there, and some of them are potential, if we choose the right projects that will succeed and make a big profit. But after that benefit, there are quite a lot of fraud projects. They always try to seduce us by the ways, so consider before investing in any ICO project.
Activity: 265
May 29, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
Activity: 406
May 28, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Hi guys, what do you think about BIT.GAME project? Is it profitable to invest in it?
Most likely, you can make profit from it. The development team is very strong. The advisers are very experienced. The number of project partners is growing every day.
A good project, development is very fast. I think they will not keep you waiting after ICO is over.
They say they have a very strong technical development team. Everyone hopes that the distribution of tokens will be strictly according to plan.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
If you want to see upcoming ICOs in 2018 it's as easy as going to the bounties (altcoins) section of this forum to see a bunch of bounty programs from ICO companies that want to advertise their ICO. Also there are websites that track ICO and list upcoming ones just use Google and you'll find more than enough info about them.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Blockshipping and/or smartcontainers too decent, industry that could be helped by blockchain for sure.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
Unfortunately most of ico is scam and this undermines the confidence of many investors. Perhaps in the future legislation can protect investors, but while ico is a big risk.
Pages:
Jump to: