Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 32. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
I think ico is based on NEO. People usually think of ETH first. But I think NEO is worthy. because of. Its transaction fee is very little even without. It has a strong foundation and the future I think it will replace Bitcoin, NEO future ICO will go far
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
Check the CellBlocks ICO - this is an interesting outstanding project with their own product.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

That it actually appears that a new project is a great hope that is very small looks to be a reference in the future crypto who was under. i'm sure with many of his new projects are making investors more and more spend a lot of money to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Well the ICO was completed for Effect.AI and they raised a decent amount. I am overall very impressed by the whole team, the way they have really rounded up a great team of advisors, and being consistent in what they want to accomplish with this platform. Now the anticipation for the product which I am very excited about.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
I think these ICO's have good future:-

*Chainium

*The Abyss

*Opiria

*Bitguild
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
What do you think about the CashBet project?
Looks very interesting. I'll try to study it. Gambling is the future. Its always profitable to invest in it.
If this is not fraud, of course
Do you doubt? What are scammers working for more than 5 years, have contracts with Visa and Mastercard?
Yes, of course not. The project frankly very successful.
Very smart scammers, for example)))))
Just kidding. The project really looks very promising.
This isn't a new project, it's a new coin. And also integration of the blockchain.
Activity: 169
April 01, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
In my opinion, ICOs will become more regulated in 2018 in most countries. SEC has already made the first step towards it.

Many people say about ICO that now many ICO is a scam because many of its investors are taking advantage of ICO scam, and have a big risk and many people who invest in ICO but do not get profit and more importantly we have to know white paper and project What ICO we will follow
Activity: 336
March 31, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Looks very interesting. I'll try to study it. Gambling is the future. Its always profitable to invest in it.
Do you doubt? What are scammers working for more than 5 years, have contracts with Visa and Mastercard?
Very smart scammers, for example)))))
Just kidding. The project really looks very promising.
March 31, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
Activity: 250
March 31, 2018, 11:14:46 AM
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 05:08:25 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

Good question! As long as I prefer investing in tokens, I'm waiting for the ICO projects with cool ideas to grow! Some of them are really promising.
As for example the "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
Looks like buying their tokens was a perfect decision.

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 30, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
One is profits — cryptocurrency investors made some massive returns in 2016, with cryptocurrencies from Blockchain startups Monero and NEM both seeing 2,000% increases in value.
The reality is very good information on this project, but I'm used to trusting only what I see to date. Based on this, I can only make one choice today, And this is Repux, which has already almost well raised funds from investors.
Activity: 90
March 30, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
 One is profits — cryptocurrency investors made some massive returns in 2016, with cryptocurrencies from Blockchain startups Monero and NEM both seeing 2,000% increases in value.
Activity: 72
March 30, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
I think there are always projects and projects that call for capital by ICO to attract investors. If the ICO does not have a clear goal and road map, then maybe they will fail to call for investment.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
As we see, the year 2017 turned out to be very rich in new projects, so you can rest assured that in 2018 their number will grow by an order of magnitude.
March 30, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
I think we should just wait for regulation from the side of government. And, to my opinion, the best piece of advice will be to HODL another coins for a new pump. I guess, it will in June/July.
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
March 29, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I am gonna respond to this from two perspectives. First, I think the launch and development of several newest icos will contribute immensely in making cryptocurrencies more popular, thus bringing us quickly into our destiny as the future. From the second perspective, the coming of many newest Icos actually have triggered people having to reconsider their trust in cryptocurrecies. Several ICOs have been found out to be scrappy and scams after collecting a whole lot of people's contributions only to run off with it. Too bad. Thus it either way round
Pages:
Jump to: