Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 42. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
June 24, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
In 2017, ico was profitable, but in 2018 it was losing money. This is the biggest difference. Last year's many projects were very serious, but too many projects this year are deceiving and falsifying. The market is completely different.
That's the cycle. Moreover, ICO project in 2018 more and more, although many successful but many also not successful even scam. Let's wait, and this is still the middle of the year, plus the market is down, so most ICO affected. We look forward to the end of the year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
We saw a lot of progress in ICO investment in 2017! People actually invested in project they can believe in. Some of these project were very successful as they are still developing and delivering on their objectives. In 2018 however, the investment in ICO slowed down but did not stop as people kept investing. ICO is a very good tool to raise money for project. The end of 2018 will determine the success of it compare to 2017!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I think ico will be more successful in 2017 than it is now. Most of the ico's this year were fraudulent, and I'm sure they were just trying to cheat money.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
This is a world turnaround. Like a wheel spin. The phase changes from one condition to another. The condition as you are experiencing (ICO is not well developed) is one of the impacts of the current major cryptocurrency conditions. If he is stable then they will be stable.
Activity: 114
June 23, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
Plus day by day and year by year the ICO scam is increasing. In the next year of course the scam will be increasingly crazy. Just today I've found some scam ICOs. It seems that from day to day ICO is getting worse its image.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Yes, I have also observed this, in year 2017, it is better to participate in that ico on that time. Like electroneum, and many other ico. When they launched it to the exchange, they didn't fail. Not like the ico campaign these days that it is better if you didn't make it to its sale, you can buy it on the exchange, because it is expected that like 3-5 days after its been listed in the exchange, its price will go below ico price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
Yup, the copy paste work continues in the world of ICO's. This can not take them to the next step or make them very much successful no matter what they hide in it. People are getting smarter at what they invest and thus if we leave the new comers then all there rest of us knows where to invest and where not to!
I think ICO's which have been successful are the one who gets more copied these days in an attempt to show people that another success story is on the way but in reality it is not the same case at all.
Activity: 26
June 23, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
The trend of ICO this year is different from last year
It will continue to push forward in the future, but now is the beginning of it
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
June 23, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
maybe your right its not crypto fame in not like the last year, but I encounter some good ICOs that succeed after the release unlike what you are saying its just the matter of how you choose an ICO for me.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
Not the fault of ICOs, the whole market is bleeding. New currencies always need to face tough time if they don't have a strong backup in the market, and during these days it is hell difficult for ICOs/projects to maintain their ICO price after the ICO. This means even the good projects can't deliver what they supposed to do.
Activity: 149
June 22, 2018, 09:48:50 PM
In 2017, ico was profitable, but in 2018 it was losing money. This is the biggest difference. Last year's many projects were very serious, but too many projects this year are deceiving and falsifying. The market is completely different.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 22, 2018, 09:37:01 PM
I also think that in 2017 almost all the projects in which I participated gave a good profit . This year everything changed
It's too early to judge, expert are predicting that we will break the ATH of bitcoin this year so we should be bullish as well.
The 2nd half of the year is very crucial, just believe that ICO that are cheap right now might increase its value as bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 39
June 22, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
I also think that in 2017 almost all the projects in which I participated gave a good profit . This year everything changed
Activity: 42
June 22, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
And the market changer in general. BTC/USD trading change and became more like forex. A lot of plp lost their money and quitted.
Also I've heard some advisers dump their tokens.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 22, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
Yes, this situation was started in late 2017.  And when everyone blames the bounty of companies for this, I do not understand this.  Bounty pool in companies is 2-5%.  Do you really think that bounty members can drop the course in several times?
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Before put your investment in any of ICOs project, you learn about it's project about and roadmap. Some project has good idea with long road map so you need be patient with their price increasing. So if you sure to invest on it, just take it for long-term deal, hold it until roadmap reach the latest promotion. It will increasing it's price in the market.

We are supposed to contented of any ICO  whether successful projects or not at least we do our best to launch and invite investors to connect in our technogies we don't need to worry coins prices will goes up  be patience it's not the finishing line yet .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

Yeah we are in different situation and we can't compare because this year 2018 we had many regulations being implemented that cause the price of the market into a downfall and we had many reported scammed ICO that makes the investors hesitant to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
The situation on the market is not very good. Almost the entire currency is falling. Participants of bounty campaigns also sell currency after its entering the stock exchange.
yes the whole market crypto isnt on good condition
that makes many ICOs coin are down. maybe after btc price increasing. ICOs coin can increase too
Activity: 504
June 22, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

thanks for the information. but it depends on how people judge about ICO. because other people can also different opinions with you.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
Before put your investment in any of ICOs project, you learn about it's project about and roadmap. Some project has good idea with long road map so you need be patient with their price increasing. So if you sure to invest on it, just take it for long-term deal, hold it until roadmap reach the latest promotion. It will increasing it's price in the market.

We are still lucky that ICO gives some more projects comparing of the prices 2017 and 2018 we will continue to understand it that there's a little bit decreasing it's because registration fee  higher now.  I'm sure the prices will recover same as 2017 projects are successfully launch in European countries good luck to us.
Pages:
Jump to: