Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 43. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
It is quite normal to expect the ICO tokens to have a dip in price during the first few months of their launch. It is because of the bounty participants that the price fall because there are many people who work in bointy programs to promote the ICOs and then when the tokens/coins are launched in the exchanges, the people dump it to get BTC in return for it. This is how the cycle had been working until today.

I agree with your suggestion and I think another reason for the fall below ico price is due to the general fall in price of crypto that even the best and oldest coin (bitcoin) is affected by this fall. I think if bounty hunters learn to have more trust in the ico after it is launched, hey should support the coin by atleast holding a little longer for the price to rise very well before they dump it because the price of a token depends on how much it is in demand.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 22, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
I think you've got a great deal of ico then and now because of the many legit ico but now it's spreading ico scams so it's hard to find legit ico in our bounty hunter so before I join the ico I'm sure first if it's legit or not so I can not scam to win bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
Yes you are right. in early 2017, there was limited ICO and participants. SO, we could be easy to join participate in the ICO. The price of the coin in ICO is also cheap and they are growing and rising after the end of the ICO. It is different from the recent condition. Mostly, some ICOs have the high price in ICO and then fallen after distribution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
I believe that in this case it is impossible to generalize, because all projects are different, and investing in them gives different results. But I agree with you that last year, with ICO projects, the situation was better than now.

Now often cool projects are doing closed Ico, in which it is difficult to come or do lotteries, which only lucky ones get. And many ico can not collect the kappa, because the situation on the market is not the best.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
That is true ,man. I know many projects achieved hard cap and they are below ICO price. I don't know what happened,may be because of negative market tendency
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 22, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
it  can be a different year for new ICOs for today because the offer may be the same in some coin that have a project in past few years and having same function could be the number one reason for people to delay their support on such project this year. People tend to support older project for them to have a more straight and more good profit for them to have on incoming years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:20:56 AM
I believe that in this case it is impossible to generalize, because all projects are different, and investing in them gives different results. But I agree with you that last year, with ICO projects, the situation was better than now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
I sincerely can't agree more that is has really changed since 2017. Icos are more greedy now and faces a lot of setbacks lately and the market downtimes this year affected them as well.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
Yeah, the differences between ICOs on 2017 with 2018 are quite much. All changed as well as ICO, 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrency but could be wrong before the end of the year all possibilities can happen although most assets are down in value, this is just an opportunity for newcomers to take part.
Well, the ICO is at present, completely different from the ICO that existed in 2017. well, it can be said that the ICO in 2017 is very good, because it is supported by price raising bitcoin, and eth.
Activity: 141
June 22, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
All change with time. A changes in the world of crypto is super fast. Moreover, I can say that the ICO in 2019 will  differ from the 2018 and so on. The market has changed, prices have changed, everything has changed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
There's still a lot of decent ICOs around, just harder to find. One of the problems is that the hyped ones heavily advertise during their ICO and then stop, so then the price drops.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
This is quite expected, given that members of the bounty of companies immediately after the release of the tokens on the exchange start to throw them off, which weakens an already ineffectual coin!
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
That's a good strategy, but at the end of the day it still would depend if a certain token has intrinsic value. 2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me hooked featuring Menlo One's CEO being interviewed by Korean Jew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
it is currently a lot of ico coins fall when entering the market but some of them there that can exceed the price of ico, for that if you want ico investment should be researching well so you do not lose a lot of money, but my advice is to buy coins in the market have little risk of losing a lot of money
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
It is a fact that in 2018 most of the ICO are unprofitable, approximately 76 percent. Even Te-food did not bring profit to their investors. The rest generally went, well, if you return the money.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
I think the problem is generally with te current cryoto market situation. Anyways you're right, most of the ICOs in ths year have traded below ICO price after listing but I think the bonus being offered to investors also helps to cover up for some of the losses.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 19, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
As for me, the growth is noticeable, the projects have become more qualitative, well, at least they look like that, so it became difficult to find a good project.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
The crowdfunding from ICO will be used the developer to make those project go-live. But the token is only like their share or stocks, whatever its goes in the first market, if the project is needed and success in the market, the token will increased in value for sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
ICOs have always been a risky thing to take part in. In 2017 we just had a really bullish market, so people bought absolutely everything. You can still profit good from ICOs though, I think good example would be Zilliga.
Activity: 85
June 19, 2018, 05:48:06 PM
You are absolutely right, rules of this game has been changed and it is more beneficial to purchase projects after listing on exchanges.
Too much ICOs we have , so you have to find hidden gems and don't waste your time on shitty projects
Pages:
Jump to: