Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 45. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
This is truth but there are some that has done well in the market after the lunch. There is going to be a lot of things that are going to happen that will show people the reality and the nature of cryptocurrencies. Buying after the ico when a project is llunch into the market is far better.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
yeah but there still some good projects like Sonder ICO
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
Yeah, the differences between ICOs on 2017 with 2018 are quite much. The ICOs now potentially below ICO price when it is launched, moreover it will be failed project. Now you have to think twice before joinin any ICOs. But not all of ICOs will have the same ending, you just need to be smarter and do a deeper research by your analysis skill.
we have to invest in those ICO which have a high potential in the future the product of them also contain some value if the product is better then the price of it will go higher. If you will invest in high potential coins and ICO then you will get a good profit.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

ICO is so virgin and great hevenly idea... And it is getting dirty because of all this scammers and robbers!! It makes me angry, when you have this amazing instrument to achieve a huge goals and dreams, and somebody would use it to decieve people and steal their money!

I think, that the main problem is the current market situation. When the market stabilise and start grow, ICO investing will be different. Most investors are just waiting at the moment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Yeah, the differences between ICOs on 2017 with 2018 are quite much. The ICOs now potentially below ICO price when it is launched, moreover it will be failed project. Now you have to think twice before joinin any ICOs. But not all of ICOs will have the same ending, you just need to be smarter and do a deeper research by your analysis skill.
Activity: 378
June 14, 2018, 06:21:48 PM
Yup you're right you cannot predict the value token of each ico right now because they are growing and to that it's no longer noticeable that others are more potential because there are others held by famous people.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Actually the market is down that is why there are not much people who do trade when the market will be up and the traders will be active then the price of each of them will increase. Currently try to invest in those ICO which have a more stronger base.
Activity: 220
June 14, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

ICO is so virgin and great hevenly idea... And it is getting dirty because of all this scammers and robbers!! It makes me angry, when you have this amazing instrument to achieve a huge goals and dreams, and somebody would use it to decieve people and steal their money!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

That is a sad truth. ICO price trend is different in 2017 ICO and 2018 ICO. It is better to buy in ICO after the dump rather than buy in ICO sale. ICO today is over price that is why it gets dump and other projects didn't meet their promise in whitepaper on time.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 14, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

It is not useful to beginners First we should study the white paper and road map of the new project then it is satisfy our expectation we can invest ICO. But two to three times analyse the project and ask suggestion for some experts then we can invest the ICO.

"my opinion" sir!
Everyone is at liberty to buy any ICO

What I know is not the same because I know not all ICO projects are good so in 2017 and 2018 are not the same because every year has a difference and now I know a lot of ICO projects that scam

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:12:20 AM
You yourself should know that not all projects bring guaranteed profits. In 2017 there were more successful ICO projects, in which many earned a lot of money. And now there are units of projects that can make a profit, but they are difficult to get into.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
This is precisely this year, there are no good qualitative ICOs that were before, and I think it's very bad, since there are no good projects and no where to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
Let us put this into consideration not all ICOs will guarantee a 100% ROI or gain after the sale period, there are a lot of things to consider like competitions, demands and its value of the product or services. Although they are unregulated and decentralised in the ecosystem of crypto world, we should be treat them like a normal startup company that experience struggle and hardship in stabilising their market value. ICOs is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Activity: 39
June 14, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
I think 2017 is the peak of ICO. Many crooks and shit coins have landed. But in 2018, under the bear market, the ICO lecture becomes a shit. Few projects can stand out from the ICO. So I did not choose to invest in ICO this year.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 14, 2018, 05:36:06 AM
On some coins, the price flies up several times, then falls to the price of the sale of ICO and in a few months exceeds the surge after the release of coins to the market.
Majority of the coin today fall, 2018 has a good start but was not consistent because after January the price started to fall again.
We are still hopeful that the 2nd half of this year is gonna be a fruitful for us and we will be profitable again.
Activity: 82
June 14, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
On some coins, the price flies up several times, then falls to the price of the sale of ICO and in a few months exceeds the surge after the release of coins to the market.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
It also seems to be a strategy, but the problem is that many of them are drowned and can not reappear.
I even found a successful project on ico experiencing the same thing. So it seems we must first find the right coin.
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 14, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
I know a few examples when the price after listing immediately grew several times and then did not fall, but grew still.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
It is quite normal to expect the ICO tokens to have a dip in price during the first few months of their launch. It is because of the bounty participants that the price fall because there are many people who work in bointy programs to promote the ICOs and then when the tokens/coins are launched in the exchanges, the people dump it to get BTC in return for it. This is how the cycle had been working until today.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

Totally agree. Besides, I am checking good projects at icoguide.com the platform is very good with realistic rates, and often this is very helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: