Pages:
Author

Topic: id Quickseller These people ruin my good name - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
oy fuck you................

why do you go around giving a bad reputation to me, I am making a thread that has been provided by the admin at subforums if you can read well subforum

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending > Long-term offers
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
wow id is suddenly giving me negative and has accused me of fraud, based on what you accuse me of cheating, what da proof
here coward
see below:

if I could borrow 0.05 because in another thread a long response, may differ state, if possible what is the guarantee thank you
cek inbox  Grin
dear all,

pleas check from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cancel-need-1-btc-loan-1011215

i need investor 0.05 - 1BTC 50%

thank you
what guarantees if I borrow from 0.05 if possible 0.1 to my bitcoin trading capital deposit
thank you

Sorry I couldnot get your, A single Word can you explain to me what you wrote?

sorry, I mean I need it but can not seem to 0.05, I open a thread id to look for investors, for I trade
thank you
if you offer a loan?

Yes Im providing

what is the guarantee if I try to 0.05BTC
for 7 days to return 0.055BTC
doesn't make a difference. you can still lose them on a bad trades.
the only way you can get a 1btc loan without a collateral here is to have a very good reputation.
if you don't have them then go to sites like btcjam or any other lending sites that only needs your personal information

I've tried to register there (btcjam) but they rejected the application because the reason I do not have a credit card, hopefully there are trusting me to bail myself possessed forex account and verification level 2 in instanforex.com but yet I use because it does not like me trading there, my bitcoin trading no risk, unlike forex currency etc,
dear all,

I need my BTC for traders in https://www.poloniex.com
with 0.5 refund of loan 1btc for 15 days

1btc = 1,5 (15 days)
0.05 = 0.055 (7 days)

update

deposit 14cpbKEYkQM9qirapciUsZUVBGiZpERCo1

=================================
sorry if there are mistakes of my words, of these loans turned out to be using the guarantee, for that I do not have lol
hopefully there who believe in me, because I am a trader and broker verifkasi but there are some differences with bitcoin trading  Grin

my localbitcoins.com

thank you
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
wow id is suddenly giving me negative and has accused me of fraud, based on what you accuse me of cheating, what da proof
here coward
Pages:
Jump to: