Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 20. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
keep staking with this IDEAL gem. Precious ahead.
Activity: 52
There are still plenty of opportunities to join and feel the thrill of transacting and investing in deal coin
Activity: 38
I must say I'm grateful to have #deal in my blockfolio
Good coin with a great community behind it
Needed help with a staking issue and a lady helped me to fix the problem actually learned something #idealcash
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
It looks like to be a good coin
I had received some coins from the airdrop and now i have start to stacking.
It looks rerally good and with good support.
I voted for the exchange.
Activity: 35
Deal coin is the true digital asset. Fast and low energy usage.
Hopefully success
Activity: 48
Ideal cash team is doing a great job handling all messages, questions etc. The discord is still growing  And it will get even bigger because the team wants to make this project big.#DEAL
Activity: 11
great community great coin, love the stake rewards ! 8-)
Activity: 77
I can see iDealCash is continually growing as community. This will have effect on the coin soon. Communication is one of the best I've seen so far. The Mobile app is running nicely and is staking.
Activity: 3
Best new Staking coin out
Activity: 28
DEAL is on sales now. too cheap before moon.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
How can i install mobile wallet on android i try it via selfphone(android) but cant donwloaded it from page???
Activity: 52
Hi. Does the application needs to run all the time in the background?

If you go to the web site it will tell you about the Mobile Staking and how it runs, https://idealcash.io/ and then click the Wallet tab. You might also want to join the their Discord Channel, you can use this link: https://discord.gg/2nCwpn there you can ask question and really be involoved with the whole community.

May all your days be iDeal!!!!
Activity: 17
Hi. Does the application needs to run all the time in the background?
Activity: 38
At 14 sats I couldn’t resist That #deal pick up some more
#idealcash stocks.exchange
Activity: 42
I like your idea. Noticing design, wondrous business, a rather interesting approach!
Activity: 5
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys
Activity: 10
Join discord its great community they are very kind and the future is very bright for this coin!!
Activity: 6
30% annually from staking I need to fill my bags up
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
This project is really good! I can confirm that transactions are really fast, fees are really very low and all works fine! What do you need more to join this project?
Activity: 42
If you want to earn passive income join our discord channel. First 300 coins are free and you can earn bounties for getting involved.
https://discord.gg/VdWhHpT
Pages:
Jump to: