Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 19. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can guarantee this coin will be the king of every POS coin. POS, mobile staking, good APR, we just need a CMC and big exchange listing, and we will be the champion.
Activity: 2
I read the whitepaper, and I know this project is highly potential. I support this Wink
The transaction is very fast, I love it !
Activity: 35

staking is fun. Watching your own assets to build up.
Activity: 48
easy money, just buy and hold for stake. #DEAL
Activity: 52
Other than unique features of the coin, the admins and developers are very active, responsive to users' questions! A very good community and POS coin!#DEAL #IDEALCASH
Activity: 70
Nice coin I will start with you
Activity: 11
fun community, very active in the discord! https://discord.gg/C35c9gT  join today and get passive income
Activity: 42
If you want to earn passive income join our discord channel. First 300 coins are free and you can earn bounties for getting involved.
Fast cheap and a great community.
https://discord.gg/VdWhHpT
I trust this DEAL! The staking is so far so friendly to my samsung Smiley
Activity: 99
I wish I found you guys earlier.  is bounty or airdrops still available?  great concept, good luck!!!
Activity: 5
Interesting project with a very good idea of where they want to go.  Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Activity: 10
I like your idea. Noticing design, wondrous business, a rather interesting approach!
Activity: 6
30% annually from staking I need to fill my bags up
Activity: 30
30% Annual POS reward
Low transaction fee, just  0.0001  DEAL  to  transfer 10,000,000  DEAL.
Transaction less than 8seconds
Support for most platforms
Active Devs
etc...
IdealCash is special to me not just because of the advantage but how they involve the community in their project development...

Activity: 1
At 14 sats I couldn’t resist That #deal pick up some more
#idealcash stocks.exchange
Activity: 48
If you want to receive constant stakes, then go ahead and invest in some DEAL
Activity: 35
I did not expect i would love the staking so much! Even with a small bag it stakes regularly. I can't wait till i can get some more.  Love deal
Activity: 13
Good coin i started with you
Activity: 26
I believe this business is very nice and interesting. Clear-cut project, excellence plan, really good activity.
Pages:
Jump to: