Pages:
Author

Topic: [iDice.io Bounty Program] The Ethereum Dice Game Play, Invest, Profit! - page 2. (Read 40611 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
does the team already paid the telegram bounty as well as the twitter and facebook bounty of which he requires us to tweet to some exchangers?

Well, I still haven't received anything for the telegram bounty. Hopefully they will distribute tokens soon.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
does the team already paid the telegram bounty as well as the twitter and facebook bounty of which he requires us to tweet to some exchangers?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Joined the Facebook Bounty Campaign. Good Luck !
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Activity: 536
Who knows the main thread of idice?Is this project still alive?
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
Does everyone received twitter bounty?

I am yet to receive twitter bounties. why is it taking long time to distribute bounties

All the bounties have been distributed. Which twitter bounties you are talking about?
Please have not received my bounty for blog post
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Can I reserve for Italian language?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

I am yet to receive twitter bounties. why is it taking long time to distribute bounties
I have been getting bounty from social media twitter, if you have not got twitter gift, chances are there is mistake in wallet address or you can also talk on separate thread or send private message to team that work on this project ....
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty for joining slack channel ? I though it's a telegram group
Yeah, sorry for my mistake. Meant to be telegram channel.
Activity: 2156
Binance #Smart World Global Token
All the bounties have been distributed.
I still didn't receive bounty for joining slack channel...

Is there any bounty for joining slack channel ? I though it's a telegram group
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
All the bounties have been distributed.
I still didn't receive bounty for joining slack channel...
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

All the bounties have been distributed. Which twitter bounties you are talking about?
Activity: 830
Merit: 1000

Activity: 518
hello irfan.. thanks a lot. i have already receivec my ICE tokens.. nice working with you as well as the ICE team. Smiley
Activity: 714
Looks like this project is pretty good we can follow, hopefully will continue to grow in the future.

It's much better to use ICE than shitty EDG which had it's wallet hacked recently. I believe in this coin now.
Activity: 392
As the op have started this in June 2017 so i want to ask that is the social media campaign is available or not? I am interested to participate  with the social media campaign as my rank is still newbie and i wish that i will increase upto Jr. member so i can participate in more campaign so guide me my seniors.
all campaign is ended already...

Ok thank you for your response I hope that i will find any other good twitter or social media campaign so i can also participate there and earn some bounties.

hi mate.. there are so many campaigns out there who have twitter campaigns/bounties.. visit the marketplace (altcoin section) you will find many bounties for twitter..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
As the op have started this in June 2017 so i want to ask that is the social media campaign is available or not? I am interested to participate  with the social media campaign as my rank is still newbie and i wish that i will increase upto Jr. member so i can participate in more campaign so guide me my seniors.
all campaign is ended already...

Ok thank you for your response I hope that i will find any other good twitter or social media campaign so i can also participate there and earn some bounties.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Looks like this project is pretty good we can follow, hopefully will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 364
How is it going like I think the price of token in the market does not match the bonty followers. Or this is one for the long term that the tokens will not be skem
Pages:
Jump to: