Pages:
Author

Topic: [iDice.io Bounty Program] The Ethereum Dice Game Play, Invest, Profit! - page 3. (Read 40611 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's a nice campaign but i'm just wondering how many idice token are there? that's why i am thinking 1% for the bounty is too small.
enlighten me if i just misread it. no hating but it seems a good one for me .
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nah, not today...
As the op have started this in June 2017 so i want to ask that is the social media campaign is available or not? I am interested to participate  with the social media campaign as my rank is still newbie and i wish that i will increase upto Jr. member so i can participate in more campaign so guide me my seniors.
all campaign is ended already...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
As the op have started this in June 2017 so i want to ask that is the social media campaign is available or not? I am interested to participate  with the social media campaign as my rank is still newbie and i wish that i will increase upto Jr. member so i can participate in more campaign so guide me my seniors.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looking great, will join Bounty hunt
Hey, this campaign is closed.
Activity: 325
just joined the twitter campaign . thanks !
Activity: 896
I want to join this bounty campaign.

Thank you!
Activity: 364
Looking great, will join Bounty hunt
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
please have not received my blog bounty share i want the admin to look into it am number 55 57 and 59 on the spreadsheet i await your reply my telegram handle is cisse. thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
to irfan,

already filled up ans submitted my issue thru the form for THE THIRD TIME.. hope you can send my rewards already.. thanks!

to irfan,

sir, i still did not received my payment for the signature campaign.. i even filled up and submitted the form twice already just to be sure. but still no ICE token received..

attached here are the details..

i have my txn in the spreadsheet, signature campaign #29.

0x0b0f706ca9c818f57703932d14753c849118ed1013a58c3f6c4cab82ca004ae5

but when i checked my wallet, no idice token arrived.. so i checked the txn hash, and got same of yours,

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction entry

i hope irfan will attend to this, please.

Activity: 196
i am join facebook and twitter camping and all weekly  task complite
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
I can not help those who do not even try to look at previous messages and come here and write in red bold color.

Hello everyone

Please use this form if you have issue with tx hash: https://goo.gl/forms/0KO4ubTHbST6wD5f2

Twitter bounty will be processed soon.

Regards

Giving one more day, if any one still has any issue regarding tx, please fill the form. After that, I will not accept any new application.

Finally i received the twitter campaign bounty and surely i am going to hold that for long time thanks to idice team and irfan.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I can not help those who do not even try to look at previous messages and come here and write in red bold color.

Hello everyone

Please use this form if you have issue with tx hash: https://goo.gl/forms/0KO4ubTHbST6wD5f2

Regards

Giving one more day, if any one still has any issue regarding tx, please fill the form. After that, I will not accept any new application.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 414
ALREADY 1 WEEK MORE YOU PROMISE TO SEND TOKEN IDICE

I'm Participans Bounty Signature Campaign . why i did'nt receive ice token??

ETH Adrees:0x70c806B9a3D2298c16f381978A7953C847226F3C
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
to irfan,

sir, i still did not received my payment for the signature campaign.. i even filled up and submitted the form twice already just to be sure. but still no ICE token received..

attached here are the details..

i have my txn in the spreadsheet, signature campaign #29.

0x0b0f706ca9c818f57703932d14753c849118ed1013a58c3f6c4cab82ca004ae5

but when i checked my wallet, no idice token arrived.. so i checked the txn hash, and got same of yours,

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction entry

i hope irfan will attend to this, please.

Activity: 392
hi folks..

where can we trade ice token? aside from etherdelta? i want to sell those i bought at a lower price from etherdelta. ..
 please answer. thanks.

Currently you can trade you ICE token in Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Coinexchange. The dev will try to make ICE listed on bittrex ad hope it will happen

thanks for your reply mate. i saw ice on coinexchange, its only around 30k satoshis there. in mercatox, its 37k sats.. i think its better in mercatox .. 7k sats ahead..
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello everyone

Please use this form if you have issue with tx hash: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/0KO4ubTHbST6wD5f2

Regards

If you guys has issues with tx hash, please submit your problem in the form. Today going to send remaning payments.

Regards

Where is my pre-sale bonus?

Where is my pre-sale bonus?
Activity: 168
Hi, is there anybody receiving payment from bounty telegram ,,?
To bounty twitter task also has not been paid,, I hope to receive a quick payment from telegram and twitter duties

Most rewards have been transferred. Few are remaining, will also transfer them shortly.

OK .. thanks for your hard work sir irfan, May success always be with you..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
To bounty twitter task also has not been paid,, I hope to receive a quick payment from telegram and twitter duties

Most rewards have been transferred. Few are remaining, will also transfer them shortly.

Activity: 168
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
The bounty turned out to be very small Undecided
I agree with you. I got 7 tokens for twitter and facebook
It's bounty campaign mate I think some body got 0.74 only tokes for twitter bounty I was seen at spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: