Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO - page 4. (Read 2174 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, As according to my point of view Ieo's are safer than Ico's because Initial Exchange Offering is gaining momentum and, thanks to the increased security it offers, it is winning the trust of a growing number of investors. More and more exchanges are likewise deciding to enable IEO-based token sales. There are many Ieo's Launched this year like https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Yes, It's better than waiting for the token list in exchanges in ICOs. previously investors worried much about the listing token in exchange. With IEOs that risk is gone. but we can still lose our investment after token tradable. so we need to find good projects even it's IEO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
In the current situation ICOS are not ideal way to earn good profits because as you said lots of scam projects are out there and investors lose hope because of this. On the other hand IEOS are the alternative and safe way to invest in a project especially in binance launchpad, easy money if your lottery ticket get picked.
Activity: 486
in terms of investment, the most priority is security and IEO is better than ICO in general,but we must remain vigilant because fraudsters are always looking for new ways, and to participate in IEO binance and kukoin are the most appropriate choices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
After recent happenings in the crowdfunding world; I believe neither ieo or Ico Is a safe investment

The safest investment you can have is your research information;
Failed ieos can be avoided if you dyor
Likewise failed icos can be avoided too
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I am agree with Binance and Kucoin, but Bittrex ?? Are you sure ??.
As i know Bittrex is a big exchange but when IEO war started the first time IEO in Bittrex is fail.
Bittrex now become a mid exchange, not a big anymore.
yes I didn't see Bittrex on the big exchange board. Previously Bittrex had a large trading volume, but now binance dominates trade.
this is the reason why Bitrex failed with its first IEO. he lost faith.
Activity: 532
When you ask most investors to chose from either ICO or IEO, you won't be surprised when all will go for IEOs. They knew what they passed through in the days of ICOs and won't be happy to make such decision again. So, by looking at the growth of IEOs, there isn't a mistake for saying IEO is safer .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Thank you so much for what you tell me how to make money. There are actually not so many successful projects. And investing your funds is much more pleasant in those that have already made a successful start.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
IEO is indeed safer than ICO especially if held on reputable exchange like Binance and the coin is guaranteed to be listed there. But i think IEO is not a new thing. Mercatox was the first exchange that i used when the first time i'm in crypto and the IEO was already conducted there.

Activity: 882
Merit: 101
It is true that the IEO program is safer than the ICO program because the IEO program is held by the exchange so there will be no fraud and also the time spent by the IEO program is only brief, unlike ICO programs that can last more than one month. if we follow this IEO program, we can invest quickly
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Yes, with IEOs the risk of getting scammed is reduced to a great extent. Along with the project, reputation of top exchanges is also on stake due to running IEOs.
This is actually win win win situation to all. To investors, projects and to exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
You forgot to include my favourite IEO platform.. gate.io
I love the fact that they make their tokensales inclusive for everybody, there is no lottery or anything like that, everybody can just keep pledging till the allocated time ends, sometimes you see projects raising x20 over the hardcap and the tokens would be distributed to investors no matter how small.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Hello Everyone,

There's so many users on this forum who take ICO investment as a earning source and honestly its never been so easy to make handsome profits from every ICO projects. As we all know that recently ICO scam has been a common issue where in every week scam accusation section getting crowded with these ICO scam related thread.   

Investment safety is the most important thing for a investor. Everyone will be glad to know worldwide crypto exchanges have started IEO system for upcoming crypto projects where I think its a safer investment way for a crypto investor. Recently some famous exchanges are running this Initial Exchange Offering and they are;

1. Binance 
2. Bittrex 
3. kucoin 

As a crypto investor I personally believe that this system is pretty much safer than ICO. Basically investors had to think about a lot of things before putting their fund on a ICO project such as research whitepaper, project Accuracy, team members and many more. In case if a project can't be able to be listed on exchanges then its another big problem for the investor. But this new IEO system has made this easier for investors IMO. Where recent Binance launchpad Projects gain 10x price from the starting price.

I am not encouraging you guys to make IEO investment but just trying to show a safer way where there is lower chance to be scammed.

There will be some exchanges that will do their own IEO and this is something to watch out for, only participate in a reputable exchange for IEO, they will not let the dubious project to use their platform to scam people, so you are  guaranty of success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I agree that it is safer way how to invest into crypto start-ups. But, look at this post that was created today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51877961 .
It shows that the biggest IEOs on Binance and Bittrex were not profitable either.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
I would say it's safer than ICO in all ramifications. It's safer when the right exchange is used. Some exchange IEO can be the worst choice both a project and investors can make. There are IEOs which are bad
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
That is true that IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO .
Because, IEO is more trusted than ICO.
If it is true that the IEO is like what has happened, there is no harm in making a gradual transition and seeing the development of the ICO, can the ICO still be trusted and no longer many do scam?
our orientation must be on the project, don't look at the ICO or IEO. because what happens now is a good project, it will still get support from investors. investors are now getting smarter in choosing mature projects.
I should remind you that the exchange site will offer a cooperation with good project only and exchange site already made a team that has a purpose to audit any ico and i never worry about the credibility of the project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
IEO — much like ICO — facilitates the issuance and sale of tokens in order to seek funding for a project. As opposed to Initial Coin Offering, however, IEOs allow only the verified users of host exchanges to purchase said tokens. IEOs does not include a public issuance aspect where funds are sent to a project wallet the way it happens with ICOs. This difference alone makes IEOs considerably safer as investment opportunities.

Such IEO are growing in this time like moozicore. Moozicore is revolutionary Background Music Service for Businesses.
Activity: 742
It's bit safer but its better than ICO.. It just because this IEO is already in the exchange and you can start trading, and also you can get a profit even just a little as long as you are not trap, unlike ICO you have to wait until they list in the exchange
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
IEO become safety than ICOs but we have always protect our money with investing on IEO listed with higher exchange market like binance, bittrex or best exchange market.

I also often choose reputable exchanges to join the IEO because most exchanges with great liquidity always have a lot of quality and easy IEOs that can earn high profits if you're lucky enough to be involved. I have participated in many great IEOs and perhaps Huobi is the exchange that made me the biggest profit ever. Hopefully other exchanges in the near future can be similar to Huobi and Binance because the more IEOs the higher the profits will be.

The IEO held by a large binary or huobi exchanger always gives a big profits to investors. This is what makes investors prefer the IEO than ICO. ICO does not guarantee that will listings on large exchanger, while the IEO held by binance always reach sales target within minutes
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
IEO become safety than ICOs but we have always protect our money with investing on IEO listed with higher exchange market like binance, bittrex or best exchange market.

I also often choose reputable exchanges to join the IEO because most exchanges with great liquidity always have a lot of quality and easy IEOs that can earn high profits if you're lucky enough to be involved. I have participated in many great IEOs and perhaps Huobi is the exchange that made me the biggest profit ever. Hopefully other exchanges in the near future can be similar to Huobi and Binance because the more IEOs the higher the profits will be.
Pages:
Jump to: