Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO - page 5. (Read 2174 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I am agree with Binance and Kucoin, but Bittrex ?? Are you sure ??.
As i know Bittrex is a big exchange but when IEO war started the first time IEO in Bittrex is fail.
Bittrex now become a mid exchange, not a big anymore.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I agree with the OP, people generally prefer IEO's now instead of an ICO because it provides security and an assurance that you'll get something from your investment compared to the traditional ICO that will grant you your tokens with whatever date they promised. Only issue I saw with IEO's is that they have some kind of a risk and some campaigns requires you to atleast have $2,000 to participate, in which not all can afford. This new thing that is MTO, (which they say is the evolved IEO) can get you a maximum ROI of thousands and get qualified to the next round if not selected as a winner. plus cheaper
Activity: 700
Although there have been reported issues on scam ICOs, IEOs do not guarantee the authenticity of a project. IEO is just a revolutionary way of rendering sales to investors in a smooth, secured and fast way. However, the team behind the IEO may have their own intentions which can be either good or bad. It is always good to DYOR before joining an IEO.

I agree, the main key before investing is doing research on the project itself. The IEO is a new form of ICO that aims to collect funds by selling tokens. In the end a project depends on the team behind a project and by doing research on the team, we know how far the project can work
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Although there have been reported issues on scam ICOs, IEOs do not guarantee the authenticity of a project. IEO is just a revolutionary way of rendering sales to investors in a smooth, secured and fast way. However, the team behind the IEO may have their own intentions which can be either good or bad. It is always good to DYOR before joining an IEO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I grew with you, IEOs seems to be better options now as participating in public sale is now made easier and scam free. Also, taking the exchanges into consideration, exchanges can only verify the team while investors are left to know if the project is worthwhile or not. However, most IEOs in major exchanges were successful thus giving more preference to IEOs than ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Well, truly they can be safer and secured for investors to put there funds into, but not all are safe. Most of the times, we feel safe, because they are held on reputable exchanges.
Despite that, some exchanges have disappointed. The disappointment is not only on investors, but also to project team.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
IEO is do a safer format of fundraising than ICO in case it is held on the famous Exchange like Binance or Huobi. You can be sure your funds will be safe there.
I believe it, if an IEO running in the famous exchange, people will not argue to buy it, then the rest all depends on the project. On what's the project based and what product that they will present. Because holding an IEO in such a place also requires substantial costs, so it's clearly not a bad project.
You're partially right because an IEO been run on famous exchange site doesn't mean the project owners wont end up scamming their investors and only an inexperience crypto investors will fall for such hype of using famous exchange. However, I still prefer STO than IEOs but it better to always seek advice from experienced people of this forum before invest into any IEO.

Activity: 567
Merit: 148
For me, the IEOs organized by the top exchanges are a safer investment option than ICO. After IEO became popular, many new  exchanges began to organize IEO. I think we should research and be careful about those exchanges before joining these IEOs.

With IEO, investors are better protected from scam. One of the main drawbacks of ICO was that potential investors could not always understand which project would be better to prefer. Often, token sale carried fraudsters who collected money and disappeared without a trace with them. In the case of IEO, projects undergo a tough moderation by the crypto exchange. Thus, the site confirms that it is not a scam.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
IEO is do a safer format of fundraising than ICO in case it is held on the famous Exchange like Binance or Huobi. You can be sure your funds will be safe there.
I believe it, if an IEO running in the famous exchange, people will not argue to buy it, then the rest all depends on the project. On what's the project based and what product that they will present. Because holding an IEO in such a place also requires substantial costs, so it's clearly not a bad project.
Activity: 1078
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
This's like saying that the banks are safer for storing fiat than holding crypto in storage device you control . Well, you may be right depending on the context.

A lot of bad things could happen to banks in the long run.  They could freeze your account, create difficult terms of service, monitor you, tell you what or what not to spend your money on.  Anything could happen If all this powers get into the wrong hands .
Same is applicable to ICO and IEO
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
uhm. i dunno if it is really safer or not. i do not trust any exchange platforms especially the popular ones. and so i do not trust the ieos that launched by the centralized exchange platforms.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Gradually, the IEO begins to compromise itself. After all, you probably have already seen the lies on IEO I saw. I bought coins, and then they were worth nothing.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
For exchanges listed by the OP, I think few numbers can also be added to the credit exchanges with IEOs. IEO has it advantages most especially for investors with aim of ROI in short while but it does not bring as much money into crypto as a whole. The space really need ICO now. Altcoin could bleed longer if ethereum does not get this known demands and we still dont expect those high fund project as before
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
IEOs are safer but there are other kind of problems which don't let the investors take a deep breath after scam period of ICOs. Binance and other IEO launchpads done their job with ICOs and this will not serve to the development of the crypto ecosystem.
IEO is not always safer than ICO. we know that there are also several IEOs that have failed, and there are some ICOs that have succeeded. the determination of this matter lies in the project. however, IEO, and ICO are ways of selling. when a team can be trusted, it will make it successful.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
I am also a very strong believer of initial exchange offering, aside the fact that you don't have to worry so much about research, it is quite fulfilling knowing that once they sell out, listing is sure,every investor likes this unlike ICO where it could take a long time before getting listed on an exchange.
Activity: 784
Yeah, i think it is safer than ICO, since many investors losses their trust on ICOs and now switched to IEO. And i think IEO would be transparent in any market's situation. Some exchange got fame because they are engaged with IEO projects and example of which is Binance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
IEO would have made a lot of meaning, if it will allow a coin to grow organically, but most times, it pumps the coin and afterwards is an eventual dump in price. Hat has been the mentality and for people to change their orientation on it, it might take some time.
It is still good for early investors, but whoever is coming in newly to invest needs to understand the risk attached to it.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Its true. The performance of IEO keeps becoming incredible each and everyday. I will say this is the better version of ICO. I personally have tried it on Binance exchange and its safe and fast so I'll advise you to opt for IEO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
For me, the IEOs organized by the top exchanges are a safer investment option than ICO. After IEO became popular, many new  exchanges began to organize IEO. I think we should research and be careful about those exchanges before joining these IEOs.
Pages:
Jump to: