Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO vs ICO my opinion, tell me yours - page 17. (Read 5161 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 12:22:02 PM
I see if the IEO is an improvement from the ICO. now the IEO is one thing that might be better than ICO. promised exchanges at IEO proved to restore investor confidence, and that could be one of the best things. so I think now for what must be ICO if IEO is the best. this is my opinion
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
July 19, 2019, 12:19:27 PM
ICOs->
1. Need extensive research.
2. High chances of getting scammed.
3. Lack of transparency on funds raised.
4. No confirmation about exchanges.
5. No guarantee that softcap or hardcap will be achieved.

IEOs->
1. No need of extensive research about legitimacy of project due to involvement of exchanges in the process.(top rated exchanges).
2. Very rare that project will turn out as a scam.
3. Complete transparency on funds raised.
4. The IEO processing exchange gives assurance that coin/token will list at least on the same exchange.
5. Hardcap/softcap is guaranteed when IEO is on top exchanges.

Now a days IAOs, i.e. Initial Auctions Offering is also getting popular in some projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 19, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
Safer because scammers have no chance. But do you believe that it's possible to sell you shit project with IEO? Moreover, with this IEO, centralized party is taking the power and will control the market.
scammers are everywhere, including the IEO. they tried to do an IEO on a bad exchange. or maybe they made their own exchanges with trade manipulation. still be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 19, 2019, 12:01:41 PM
Now I practically do not consider ICO-projects, because chances to earn on them are very small, it is better to invest in IEO now, because they are much safer
Safer because scammers have no chance. But do you believe that it's possible to sell you shit project with IEO? Moreover, with this IEO, centralized party is taking the power and will control the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 19, 2019, 11:38:05 AM
The aim of IEO and ICO is to provide the project with the necessary funds. However, there are some differences between IEO and ICO. And I prefer IEO because of these differences. Because IEO is organized by an exchange. And exchanges are investigating that project before launching IEO. Therefore for me, the IEOs organized by the top exchanges are more reliable than the ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
July 19, 2019, 11:24:22 AM
Perhaps, for now, it will be more IEO when compared to an ICO project. IEO and ICO like will compete and of course, this will give us the option to determine a good project. For now, I prefer IEO because the sales system can redirect US checks. So we know the sales developments about the coin.

I do believe this competition will lead to more accurate projects and better funding rounds in general. Competition can increase quality what do you think ?
A good quality IEO is only binary. because every time they issue a new IEO, they can be sure they will be successful in terms of funding. It has been proven that many people can benefit from IEO binance
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
July 19, 2019, 11:26:07 AM
For those that have been around in the Cryptocurrency market for a pretty long time the question to invest in IEOs or ICOs has been the main discussion point in 2019.
For some especially on “bitcointalk” it is clear that they won't invest in IEO anymore. After I have followed lots of discussion on bitcointalk i realized that people have moved on. It is a clear that people invest in IEOs as the platforms will evaluate the projects and give the investor the feeling of security.
Nevertheless i have observed a trend. The numbers in the ICO market have been declining but stayed fairly stable in 2019. The main reason for moving on to IEOs was the astonishing amount of scams that had flooded the market, since it was easy to make a lot of money.
This move to IEOs has something good. I believe that as harder it gets to hold an ICO as more the projects have to do to convince potential investors. Scammers want easy money and my hope is that the ICO market will come back slowly. Projects that will hold an ICO have to invest more time to convince people.
I sadly had to accept that those who scammed investors destroyed the dream of projects with little money that have great ideas. To hold an ICO and build a community of investors around it is a great way to fund your project without going to big VC firms. Unfortunately those you scammed investors destroyed the ICO market till now and it will take a lot of time to recover.
I have accepted that IEOs are currently the way to fund a project. The only thing that worries me is the power we give those exchanges. Is it really god idea to give that much power to exchanges in the cryptomarket.
Please let me know your thoughts. I am looking forward to good feedback & discussions.
To stay tuned for more just follow me;)

https://medium.com/@marianmertes

IEO is indeed better for investment than ICO. The reason is that we can get coins directly from the exchange. However, this is not all the IEO is running as expected. I do not want to deny what you say. But I experienced the price of IEO coins after listing in exchange. the coins also drop, even losing the sale value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 19, 2019, 11:18:08 AM
Perhaps, for now, it will be more IEO when compared to an ICO project. IEO and ICO like will compete and of course, this will give us the option to determine a good project. For now, I prefer IEO because the sales system can redirect US checks. So we know the sales developments about the coin.

I do believe this competition will lead to more accurate projects and better funding rounds in general. Competition can increase quality what do you think ?
July 19, 2019, 09:59:09 AM
There are still  projects that still goes for ICO because they need funds to get their project listed in a good exchange to do IEO and they want more awareness on their project, but if you analyze, it's hard to keep up doing ICO because investors now had a low trust on projects that does ICO.

Dont they do a pre ICO do cover the costs of a IEO ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 19, 2019, 09:52:10 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 19, 2019, 09:49:43 AM
There are still  projects that still goes for ICO because they need funds to get their project listed in a good exchange to do IEO and they want more awareness on their project, but if you analyze, it's hard to keep up doing ICO because investors now had a low trust on projects that does ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
July 19, 2019, 08:58:26 AM
i prefer icos to be honest. because i was able to join to icos by increasing gas fees etc. but it is very hard to participate to good ieos now. you have to be very lucky for that. that is why i dont like ieos so much.
Being ICO or IEO do not guaranty honesty. For me, I feel it is same thing but different platforms and methodology.
The only difference is that the investors gets to receive the  tokens they paid because it is the exchange issuing it unlike some ICO who ends up scamming people without any tokens.
However, it does not guarantee that the coin won't end up as shitcoins. A project has to be rare, unique and offering what hasn't been offered already before it can stand the heat and race of the numerous altcoins we have how.
July 19, 2019, 09:36:05 AM
Here is my opinion.

1. The biggest problem with ICO is that it is not monitored by any third parties. Basically, anyone can launch an ICO, as long as you have a white paper to convince investors to put funds to your company.
On the other hand, IEO is a very, if not entirely, different model. While both ICO and IEO share the similar rationales of Initial Public Offering (IPO). In an IEO, an exchange is an administrator.

2. Comparing to ICO, the risk of IEO is much lower for both the project team and contributors. On the customer's side, not only will the exchange help them review the projects and filter out scams, but it also provides better liquidity for trading afterward as a large user base is already guaranteed. The exchange will also offer a convenient platform for contributors to manage their funds as all assets can be stored in the exchange account instead of different wallet addresses.

3. For months we’ve prepared and kept test-running our IEO platform. Now, we’re proud to announce that our IEO platform, OK Jumpstart, will be launching very soon. We aim to incubate high potential projects and support early entrepreneurs with this new platform. By saving them time and resources for getting listed on exchanges, project teams will be able to focus on project development and community management.

If you think to invest in IEO I suggest you some.

1.GlobalChainZ
2.Moozicore
3.AIGO Protocol

Thank you for your response. Well the only thing i would consider a disadvantage for an IEO is, that the exchanges want to do a profit so they might not analyse as proper as we hope.
Could you please send me a message i would like to discuss how your platforms does IEOs and what costs are involved.

Cheers
July 19, 2019, 09:32:12 AM
IEO and ICO. Currently both are becoming a hot conversation, two ways crowdfunding is the most famous project. Even the IEO is predicted to be able to set aside the ICO. Basically, both the IEO and ICO have their own advantages and disadvantages. But for me, I would prefer the IEO where the listing is already on the exchange, provided that the chosen exchange is a good and reliable exchange.

May i ask you for a deeper analysis what advantages you see in the ICO & IEO and what disadvantages.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2019, 09:25:41 AM
IEO and ICO. Currently both are becoming a hot conversation, two ways crowdfunding is the most famous project. Even the IEO is predicted to be able to set aside the ICO. Basically, both the IEO and ICO have their own advantages and disadvantages. But for me, I would prefer the IEO where the listing is already on the exchange, provided that the chosen exchange is a good and reliable exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 19, 2019, 08:36:03 AM
i prefer icos to be honest. because i was able to join to icos by increasing gas fees etc. but it is very hard to participate to good ieos now. you have to be very lucky for that. that is why i dont like ieos so much.

I have heard from several people that the participation is hard and thats sad to hear as in ICOs anybody can participate.

thats only for a project who conducted an IEO on Binance or huobi mate
always remember, basicly the purpose from ICO and IEO is same, right ?
so, people who want to invest in IEO for long term hodl, should do a deep research, and do not only follow the hype buddy
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 19, 2019, 09:08:48 AM
I think IEOs are popular in a way that it is safer and guarantees you more. Though there are still legitimate ICOs out there that can be more profitable than IEOs, people wouldn't risk for those scams anymore. Most of the IEO projects that I've joined turned out to be good as well that is why I recommend it to the people I know.
Activity: 28
July 19, 2019, 09:17:36 AM
Here is my opinion.

1. The biggest problem with ICO is that it is not monitored by any third parties. Basically, anyone can launch an ICO, as long as you have a white paper to convince investors to put funds to your company.
On the other hand, IEO is a very, if not entirely, different model. While both ICO and IEO share the similar rationales of Initial Public Offering (IPO). In an IEO, an exchange is an administrator.

2. Comparing to ICO, the risk of IEO is much lower for both the project team and contributors. On the customer's side, not only will the exchange help them review the projects and filter out scams, but it also provides better liquidity for trading afterward as a large user base is already guaranteed. The exchange will also offer a convenient platform for contributors to manage their funds as all assets can be stored in the exchange account instead of different wallet addresses.

3. For months we’ve prepared and kept test-running our IEO platform. Now, we’re proud to announce that our IEO platform, OK Jumpstart, will be launching very soon. We aim to incubate high potential projects and support early entrepreneurs with this new platform. By saving them time and resources for getting listed on exchanges, project teams will be able to focus on project development and community management.

If you think to invest in IEO I suggest you some.

1.GlobalChainZ
2.Moozicore
3.AIGO Protocol
July 19, 2019, 08:19:12 AM

I have heard from several people that the participation is hard and thats sad to hear as in ICOs anybody can participate.

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 19, 2019, 09:10:46 AM
there are also those who discuss this, okay. in my personal opinion, IEO is very popular at the moment because most users now choose IEO instead of ICO. technology is growing, with the emergence of the IEO expected to be better than ICO which makes the crypto world more widely known and well-received.
Pages:
Jump to: