Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO: Where should I buy? - page 4. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 05, 2019, 11:51:11 AM
Here the major case we have to check is whether the exchanges conducting IEO are able to list in the exchanges or not we have to find out. Because most of the exchange only conducting IEO and not listing the coin for trading. So we need to find out exchange potential and capability.
even so far I only see binance is the most recommended exchange for us to follow IEO. besides that we have to think about the risks. especially for exchanges with small trading volumes, I suggest avoiding them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 05, 2019, 11:28:28 AM
You want to participate in the IEO program and you should see a very trusted exchange, I suggest you participate in IEO in binance and bittrex exchanges. both exchanges are very good and the sales are on average successful
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 04, 2019, 10:45:59 PM
There are so many places that you can go, but only a few that might give you some surprises after it finishes its IEO.
Binance is the best so far because all of their IEO went up for 100% after it gets listed on their exchange. Other than that, you can participate in Okex,Bw,Cointiger IEO too.
choose an exchange that holds a few or only one IEO monthly. Because the probability for you to get a huge profit is high.
But the participation rate of these IEO projects is really difficult because you have to compete directly with tens of thousands of investors and that makes IEO projects always attract many investors around the world. Up to now, I have only participated in an IEO project in Binance and that project is considered the project with the biggest profit ever. I am very happy about that and feel better when investing in IEO
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
August 04, 2019, 05:10:23 PM
Binance is the one and only exchange where you can take part in IEOs. All recent projects that were launched on Binance launchpad gave good profit and are showing at least x4 at the moment. But you should have a lot of BNB to be eligible to take part in those projects.
Although most of the IEOs launched on Binance launchpad turn out to be good but that doesn't make Binance the only successful exchange in IEOs scheme or the only exchange site where ones can take part in IEO. However, the secret of the success of the IEO launched on Binance was because they usually go for a project implemented by the team which perfectly know/understand what they are doing.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
August 04, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
There are so many places that you can go, but only a few that might give you some surprises after it finishes its IEO.
Binance is the best so far because all of their IEO went up for 100% after it gets listed on their exchange. Other than that, you can participate in Okex,Bw,Cointiger IEO too.
choose an exchange that holds a few or only one IEO monthly. Because the probability for you to get a huge profit is high.
Activity: 189
August 04, 2019, 04:10:34 PM
some exchange with a big volume thats good, but you need to learning about the project in IEO too
Activity: 214
August 04, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
If you plan to invest in IEOs just keep this in mind that all projects that do IEOs are not legit. Most of them are shit projects. Exchanges list their IEO by receiving lots of money. To be frank, most of the exchanges are greedy. They dont check anything about the project. My advice to you is do a thorough check by yourself and then invest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
August 04, 2019, 11:13:52 AM
2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?

if we talk about a good exchange, just buy an IEO project on binance, because for now this is the best choice,
then other options could be bittrex or kucoin my friend
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 04, 2019, 06:34:30 AM
IEO is not a good indicator of good project. Some exchanges have frankly shitties projects or scam. For example almost all IEOs on Bibox were such.

As example this scammers. And Bibox conducted their IEO  Angry

https://icodrops.com/x-block/

Now their site after IEO does not works, all social media does not have any activity. This scammers run away with money and Bibox helped them this.

So you must investigate project by yourself. Dont hope for exchanges.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
August 04, 2019, 05:06:58 AM
Binance is the one at the moment. Everything on there is mega-hyped, so its probably good for buying and then selling quickly, but I'm not so sure about long-term strength of these coins. It reminds me of how ICOs used to be a couple of years ago, when so many coins hit hard cap really quickly.
But the big problem is in BNB. At IEO Wink, many investors lost big money when buying BNB at $ 33 and received quite a few winning tickets. Many people lost more than $ 5k because the price of BNB decreased.
Currently I see the IEO in Binance is quite risky. Huobi is safer when it has kept prices higher than 4.3 for several weeks now.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 04, 2019, 04:45:20 AM
Binance is the one at the moment. Everything on there is mega-hyped, so its probably good for buying and then selling quickly, but I'm not so sure about long-term strength of these coins. It reminds me of how ICOs used to be a couple of years ago, when so many coins hit hard cap really quickly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
August 04, 2019, 04:40:07 AM
If you want a quick return of investment then binance is the place for you, their recent ieo has made investors very happy, project like ONE, Matic etc all give good returns to those who buy during ieo, at least for those who sold early, snd those who believe in hodl, well probably still hodling even now that price has dump way below Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
August 03, 2019, 07:27:26 AM
Binance, Huobi, Gate.io is a very good exchange for each IEO project to follow, because every project that holds an IEO there must always be successful and traded above the IEO price, this is great for finding short-term profits
well, from my experience, binance is highly recommended in this matter. almost all IEOs done there have very high prices, and are quite good. if you want to support an IEO, binance is highly recommended.
Binance as the first exchange for this feature, it is truly the most encouraged place when almost all projects bring certain profits to investors through IEO, Houbi also has many good points, currently both are using lotteries to buy an IEO, which is quite difficult for us to buy, talking about gate.io, I think people should consider a lot when their projects do not provide stable profits. But above all, be careful when the IEO trend is slowly losing its appeal, which is very clear
In the last 1 month, many IEO projects are experiencing huge price reductions in the market and this really affects the next projects of big exchanges. I think now it is good for you to be involved in large IEO projects, but long-term holdings will not help the investment so always consider carefully before deciding because IEO is currently very risky and can cost you money
Activity: 243
August 02, 2019, 08:31:26 AM
Binance, Huobi, Gate.io is a very good exchange for each IEO project to follow, because every project that holds an IEO there must always be successful and traded above the IEO price, this is great for finding short-term profits
well, from my experience, binance is highly recommended in this matter. almost all IEOs done there have very high prices, and are quite good. if you want to support an IEO, binance is highly recommended.
Binance as the first exchange for this feature, it is truly the most encouraged place when almost all projects bring certain profits to investors through IEO, Houbi also has many good points, currently both are using lotteries to buy an IEO, which is quite difficult for us to buy, talking about gate.io, I think people should consider a lot when their projects do not provide stable profits. But above all, be careful when the IEO trend is slowly losing its appeal, which is very clear
Activity: 515
August 02, 2019, 07:25:06 AM
You should only buy in Binance. They are really creating a fever and investors are always waiting for Binance's token sale event. they always bring great profits to investors who trust them.
for example, the Wink project, which has a very high market capitalization but CZ still uses money to pump its value.
In fact, IEO projects at Binance exchange always have a very high roix rate and have not had any projects that made investors disappointed. Now Binance exchange is one of the most prestigious exchanges in this market and certainly many subsequent IEO projects will continue to make investors have a better chance of making a profit so I will still continue to hold BNB to participate in projects proposed by this exchange
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 02, 2019, 07:05:34 AM
The IEO means Initial Exchange offer and the name itself suggest you that the token will be offered initially in the exchange or exchanges platform. So, if you want to invest for the IEO offered by the company then buy the token from the exchange directly. To know about the which exchange should be sought then take a look at their website and read the prospectus get to know more.
Activity: 770
August 02, 2019, 06:48:52 AM
You should only buy in Binance. They are really creating a fever and investors are always waiting for Binance's token sale event. they always bring great profits to investors who trust them.
for example, the Wink project, which has a very high market capitalization but CZ still uses money to pump its value.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 02, 2019, 06:12:38 AM
Binance seems good indeed, but I think there is one rather popular exchange called Bitpanda which is running their own IEO now with one week left to go, I have been considering it a lot. They had a ICO and it did well, now an IEO to launch their own token exchange and launchpad platform. I was eyeing it every day since they launch,,, anyone else here have a good experience?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 02, 2019, 02:59:59 AM

So far, they are very consistent except gate.io that is starting to be very unfair and now their latest ieo/startup sale is dumping. Binance and Huobi are doing lottery and is very fine for me at all but their token are starting to shoot up in value because of their huge IEO success and the demand just continues to grow so stocking up many of their tokens is the best move. Kucoin, okex and bibox can also be profitable.
Activity: 854
August 02, 2019, 01:44:13 AM
I think for now, if you are interested in joining IEO program, the choice is Binance. Because besides being trusted, this exchange is also very popular with traders today
Pages:
Jump to: