Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO: Where should I buy? - page 7. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 35
June 12, 2019, 10:46:55 AM
Binance, Binance, Binance is even fed up.
Other exchanges are mentioned here. There is more benefit in this than the constant repetition of the praises to Binance. As on other exchanges there is a real opportunity to take a direct part in the IEO.
I would add Kucoin. They intend to stay in business for a long time, so they are unlikely to have dirty projects.

Please what are you saying? Can you point any other exchange that has given such huge profit as what all project lunched on binance lunchpad has given of late? No you can't right! So you really do not have any choice than to hear this words ovet and over again,

If you wanna make 10x of your investment in an IEO, then better get yourself eligible to participate in the upcoming binance lunchpad, there is a huge hype surrounding binance and it's market, you should know that by now,

This is what the crypto community want so don't try to act like you don't want the same, go see other IEO who couldn't make even 1x profit are being cursed out by the investors Grin instead of given investors profit, they are selling below IEO price, talking about ico's in disguise Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 09:48:42 AM
Other exchanges are mentioned here. There is more benefit in this than the constant repetition of the praises to Binance. As on other exchanges there is a real opportunity to take a direct part in the IEO.
I would add Kucoin. They intend to stay in business for a long time, so they are unlikely to have dirty projects.
it seems like Binance is still the best Exchanger for trading or doing an IEO, I am also sure if the best IEO is done there.
this will be a successful project if you participate in the project.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 09:42:44 AM
This is really hard, but the best investments will be in projects that create real utility buyer demand that is not 100% dependent on speculative trading.  Sounds impossible, I know, but these are the projects that will have long-term stable growth.  Almost all projects today are solely dependent on speculative trading market hype. Day traders can play the rise-and-fall game with the markets but the long-term value comes from real sustainable business models that provide value to the marketplace and can generate real profits.

Activity: 546
Merit: 17
June 12, 2019, 07:15:06 AM
I suggest you to follow the IEO in a binary exchanger, because binance is the best exchanger at the moment, and coins that have completed exchanger at binance always go up at least 2x fold from the IEO price
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 06:52:46 AM
I think the whole IEO still not fully hype up wait till all smaller coins got pump. Now except Binance, most ate doing exactly quite well.  Undecided
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 12, 2019, 06:10:14 AM
2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?

Check on the announcement thread all Cryptocurrency project has an official announcement there, you will find projects that will hold their IEO in exchange, check the project first if they have potential in the market, and check on what exchange is going to hold their IEO its much better that you for the big exchange with a good reputation.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 12, 2019, 04:55:56 AM

I generally would like to agree with you. I love competition and I use Binance a lot now but would like to choose others. However the numbers speak for themselves.

Kucoin IEOs have not done so well, I do not know exact numbers but can see from ICObench stats. Bittrex I know VERY well their last few IEOs lost people a lot of money from Day 1.

So people turn to Binance because there the tokens seem to be higher quality. Kucoin has a few bad projects already from what I read online.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 12, 2019, 03:22:58 AM
people always offer existing IEOs in finance, because binance does provide a big advantage. well, some IEOs are like bittorent, or Harmony has been successful at binance. so, it's only natural that people recommend that place, even I recommend it.
I agree with your your opinion, binance and kucoin are big exchanger when the project can do the IEO on both exchanges, we can say that the project is said to be good and is likely to be successful
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 12, 2019, 03:11:55 AM
people always offer existing IEOs in finance, because binance does provide a big advantage. well, some IEOs are like bittorent, or Harmony has been successful at binance. so, it's only natural that people recommend that place, even I recommend it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 12, 2019, 02:14:42 AM
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 01:54:49 AM

There are a lot of great exchanges there that hosts IEO's such as Binance, and the latest one that I participated in was in Bitforex where this NFT project sold out immediately. The bigger the exchange, the easier for the investors to participate and trust.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 01:43:00 AM
IEO is a new format for projects this year. The level of success from the projects is still unclear, but the effect that the investor community is interested in is huge. Agree with the comments about Binance, Bittrex, .. Also, Fast Track on Huobi is also a good choice to buy coins.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
June 12, 2019, 01:05:55 AM
I think most of the posters of this thread shares Binance as the most trusted exchange where you can invest your money on IEO's and I agree with them. Investing in Binance IEO reduces the risk of getting scammed because if it is a scam, it can affect the reputation of the exchange but it doesn't mean that when a project has been launched on a reputable exchange it will be a successful. It will automatically listed on the exchange but there is a possibility that its price will plummet as always.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 12:35:48 AM
I think you should invest from $ 5k - $ 10k in projects in Binance, Okex or Huobi. That is the exchange is bringing a lot of profits for the lucky investors to buy the project token. There are projects that increase by 400%, 600% and 800%. that's a very high profit margin and the IEO is still very hot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 12, 2019, 12:13:57 AM
Of course binance, because binance is the best exchanger at the moment and of course coin that does the IEO there the price is sure to go up at least 2x fold from the price of the IEO
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
June 11, 2019, 10:16:26 PM
The only good IEO at the moment is Binance IEO, prices after listing and large community on binance are better than other IEOs, this will increase market volume after listing.
I also chose to exchange Binance to join the IEO because the 5 IEO projects at this exchange all had very high price increases on the first trading day and it made many investors earn good profits. I think Binance is an exchange now that we should trust more because they never let us down and if you trust this exchange, keep the BNB coin for a long time because I believe in BNB may reach $ 100 this year if the market enters a growth and the next IEO projects will certainly take place smoothly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 11, 2019, 09:55:48 PM
The only good IEO at the moment is Binance IEO, prices after listing and large community on binance are better than other IEOs, this will increase market volume after listing.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 11, 2019, 02:26:14 PM
I know people are going to scream "Go to the big exchanges", "go to binance". Well, if you go by that, you're most likely going to miss out on a lot of amazing stuff out there.
In my opinion, check all exchanges hosting IEOs, do your own research on whatever project you come across so you can make informed decisions rather than relying on hype.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
May 15, 2019, 01:24:11 PM
Actually a problem where I have to buy, depends we prefer and master the exchange where. If I'm in Indonesia more familiar with Indodax although the Exchange is as fast as Binance. Binance is a market that needs big capital.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 15, 2019, 09:15:51 AM
You can buy IEO tokens from the project information it because each project sells tokens through IEO at different exchanger, from the information I know the market that will be targeted is the market top such as binance and idax
Binance is truly a leading exchange in providing quality IEO projects but I do not support participating in the IEO right now, although it can still be profitable but the risk has become very large at this time when the profitability of many projects has become lower, some projects have plummeted and caused losses to investors, continuing to participate in the IEO will easily fall into bad situations. Instead of reckless like that, we should participate in trading, this market is very active and suitable for us to surf, invest in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: