Pages:
Author

Topic: IEOS are no different from ICO tricks; just an upgrade - page 11. (Read 11713 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
but it's better bro. rather than overly free ICOs, the IEO gives little hope because of this through exchange. although overall it's the same. but see there are many who think the IEO can give new hope to the community today.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
But the chances of raising fund by a trash coin is too low because exchange like binance, bittrex will not vouch for a shit projects. Moreover, if BTC price decreases, almost all of the coins price decreases. So, there's nothing an IEO project can do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I agree with you. There is not much difference between ICOs and IEOs. But what I like about the IEOs is that it shows seriousness of the team and reduces the chances of exit scam since they have to submit documentation on the exchange before they list for the IEO sales.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
It's seems that people are after for quick benefits just a like with how ico's works, after getting into exchange early investors will just dumped the coins and take all the profits that they've got, just like how also IEO's works, it will ended just the same after some days or weeks inside the the market.

An upgraded version where investors see and grab opportunities if given a chance.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
the only difference i find between ico and ieo is that, ieos are thoroughly vetted by binance or bittrex, less chances of getting scammed. other than that they are same as ico. anyway i dont buy into these overhyped shits.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Exactly, but there a few advantages of this IEO compare to regular ICO. Before that coin listed to be sold at exchanger, the team behind it must be complete some sort of KYC right? that's mean now we know that all people that listed on the page is real and not just some random picture from Google. If an exchanger wants to list a coin to sell without doing some background checking that exchanger name itself will be bad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I have no doubts after a few observation but ieos are just an upgrade how ?

Ieos that successfully sold out on binance bittrex and kucoin, can they sold out on latoken? Or dobi trades  ?

Main focus is; in ieos hundreds get to participate , then after ieo is over; it leaves thousands of people eager to get in and be a part of the movement

This causes an upturn in price for few days; then the usual dip that follows ico token after listing takes place too

So what’s the difference exactly ??

NB: just my thoughts ; feel free to modify, suggest and contribute
Pages:
Jump to: