Pages:
Author

Topic: IEOS are no different from ICO tricks; just an upgrade - page 5. (Read 11713 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
The problem with ICOs is that they are not regulated and they can scam investors and leave. With IEOs we have some kind of supervising of the projects and they will not allow their customers to be scammed. It is not only about the package but we have real control mechanism in place.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
In a word, let me say like this: someone who went crazy with ICOs have another opportunity to go crazy with IEOs. Maybe they feel very satisfied to join both ICOs and IEOs. Let's them freely do what they wanted and waited for. However, with IEOs, it seems that small investors can not join. Those IEOs finished in seconds, crazy.
It's really hard to get in IEO's sale. You can only depend on luck or good scripts to successfully get your allocation. Anyway, IEO sales is still a top and profitable trend now so that many people keep trying.
Actually, for me, too, there is no difference.  But the real problem of ico companies was that among the total amount of the project there were quite a few scammers.  This really scared off potential investors and that everyone suffered, and developers of other projects and and all participants who took part in it.  may need to find some opportunities to protect investors and thus improve the investment climate in the company's ico market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In a word, let me say like this: someone who went crazy with ICOs have another opportunity to go crazy with IEOs. Maybe they feel very satisfied to join both ICOs and IEOs. Let's them freely do what they wanted and waited for. However, with IEOs, it seems that small investors can not join. Those IEOs finished in seconds, crazy.
It's really hard to get in IEO's sale. You can only depend on luck or good scripts to successfully get your allocation. Anyway, IEO sales is still a top and profitable trend now so that many people keep trying.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
For sure it is just an upgrade, it is not a revolution or something else. It is the same ICO model, but with a guarantee that those tokens are going to be listed on this exchange. Thats why they are so popular at the moment.

In addition, I have seen Binance sell IEO since 2017, but by the beginning of this year when they sold their exchange tokens, they created fomo when all other exchanges followed suit, making many people show now fomo into the IEO

That’s positive I suppose ; but I think ieos are dated back to the days of latoken exchange platform
Even though without hypes;

But binance and bittrex brought hypes and ieos are true if we consider successes on bw exchange and dobitrade and tokenomy exchange
Just dyor and participate rightly
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Exactly, IEO is just an upgrade. It no different from ICO. The same tricks are employed and it's still so prone to scam just like we see different scam projects on ICO now.
Activity: 487
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Well from my experience that I have gotten in the crypto space, I don't think it's worth investing in any ICO anymore because the more I see an ICO project as a very good buy, it end up turning out to be something else and I don't think I would ever invest in ICO anymore or even advise anyone to invest in ICO because it would always turn out to be something else, I think you should rather study about IEO or better still STO.
Activity: 396
For sure it is just an upgrade, it is not a revolution or something else. It is the same ICO model, but with a guarantee that those tokens are going to be listed on this exchange. Thats why they are so popular at the moment.

In addition, I have seen Binance sell IEO since 2017, but by the beginning of this year when they sold their exchange tokens, they created fomo when all other exchanges followed suit, making many people show now fomo into the IEO
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
The main reason why IEO is better than the ICO is that the token after sales is guaranteed to be listed on the exchange in the near future. After all, this is the main event that any cryptoinvestor awaits after sales. That is why IEO is much better than ICO, and is so popular now.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
IEO is only good for me in the short term because when everyone has got coins from the IEO and the market is available they will definitely sell their coins immediately to make a profit.
That's the intentions of those opportunistic traders, they are just buying to make a good cut of the profits that they can possibly get from this new system for investment, IEO's became so popular as binance cater the service assuring that after the sale period the coin will automatically or guarantee to be listed inside the exchange giving the chance for early investors to sell it out right away.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I would say that today IEO doesn’t really bring anything new in it, I think it’s best to create some kind of barriers for developers who attract investment in cryptocurrency projects. This is probably the easiest thing to do.

I think the IEO has brought some new things to the market. After a gloomy year, IEO has made the market active again, Bitcoin prices rose to $ 5k3 and some altcoin has doubled or tripled this year.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
You are kind of right about this, IEOs are just an upgrade on ICOs. And they reason people prefer them is because they are less prone to scam unlike ICOs. I have also noticed that projects that launch their IEO on big exchanges tend to raise enough money and do well than projects on other exchanges. And this is because of the large volumes on these big exchanges.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
ieos are totaly scam,

exchanges are tellıng that they sold all tokens ın 5 mıns but they never sell, they sell that tokens from open market after 2 days and people buy that tokens 2-3x hıher price because everybody thinks that ico finished in 5 mins, binance started that scam method and other exchanges follow it
On the contrary it can be sold in a few minutes, but to whom? Even when the sales countdown started, I saw 4 people getting it in the first second. Probably Binance wants to make a profit from trade too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
In ICO, one set of people only will make the money but the in IEO launch people will be invest on coins as well as forced to sell the tokens when the coins have been listed after the tokens has been started trading there.
Usually IEO use to give the pairs for their native coins so circulation for the exchange's coins will grow more.
Please do research about the project and then invest on the ICO or IEO.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
ICO's are not getting success and IEO,s are getting success because launching by exchanges and this is true when token or coin launched than price is pump by investors and after that goes down and various investor suffer loss.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
As you know most of ICO's are scams and little are trusted and investors are not investing in ICO's and IEO is new form of ICO's and investor feeling secure their investment in IEO.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
IEO(Initial Exchange Oferring) have some advantages ahead of ICO(Initial Coin Offering) which makes it more preferred in this time. an example is the assurance of listing on the exchange immediately after the sale is over which dosent happen for an ICO project.  also it gives just limited number of people the chance to participate which breeds scarcity and make people want to buy the token when they list it. its more a quick way to make profit for anyone that is able to buy during the IEO.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Not much difference but IEOs does get an advantage of guaranteed listing by the exchange that is hosting the IEO. Plus they save lots by not running a bounty campaign.

A really good advantage for the project. With IEO, they are just promoting the project via social media channels at a very short period of time. Unlike ICOs, most of them undergo the backbreaking bounty programs that run for months and months, and when they haven't reached their financial targets, they will extend their ICO to the point where participants are already tired of doing their tasks.

But as we are starting to observe , most of the buyers of these IEO tokens or coins are just for short-term profit. Hoping that they will get a good sum of money afterwards. So in the end, it is just like ICO with faster turn around. The price still decline once the trading starts to move in that exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
IEO is only good for me in the short term because when everyone has got coins from the IEO and the market is available they will definitely sell their coins immediately to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: