Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow - page 21. (Read 30531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 13, 2016, 03:00:57 PM
if bitcoin goes down for any reason then i know what to choose i will go for eth or ltc or maybe then i can even think about mining any of these altcoins too anyway bitcoin is not ever gonna die it will always have the demand and supply coz its better than banking system

I think i won't be going for eth,  Tongue  LTC maybe but not ETH, anyway, the same as majority here I don't think bitcoin will die that simple, and if ever it does, just what other here say, I will scoop cheap bitcoins and start mining it Cheesy  Isn't that the opportunity we are looking for; so as soon as bitcoin die, it will be revived by  the same people who supported it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 13, 2016, 02:39:32 PM
if bitcoin goes down for any reason then i know what to choose i will go for eth or ltc or maybe then i can even think about mining any of these altcoins too anyway bitcoin is not ever gonna die it will always have the demand and supply coz its better than banking system
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
November 13, 2016, 01:22:13 PM
Lol the question that should be asked is how could bitcoin 'die' tomorrow. If there are a handful of people running nodes and mining then you're good to go. If there's an EMP that affects the entire earth and it takes down bitcoin completely you'll have bigger things to worry about like food, water, shelter, transportation, communication.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 01:15:03 PM
Well bitcoin is about to end and segwit is about to start Huh
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 13, 2016, 12:39:17 PM
If bitcoin dies by tomorrow, then more users might be standing at the edge of death, because lots of third world country people have their living from bitcoin. In my opinion this won't happen and by chance if bitcoin dies, soon new technology takes the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
November 13, 2016, 12:14:39 PM
"When bitcoin dies tomorrow then you die now" moral lesson
Youve already went to your point but bitcoin is still alive Wink I can't see further dicussion to this one its pretty obvious
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2016, 11:48:01 AM
Bitcoin has bilion invested into it, to make the community left bitcoin a big problem must be found, and i really believe if price crash while the core does fix the issue, some people will invest deeply believing bitcoin will recover, its hard to see bitcoin ending.

Yeah it's funny view, Since it is not centralized money though bitcoins are staying and keep von increasing for these much years. So in future and due more adoption in future bitcoins will survive long years.
Activity: 756
November 13, 2016, 11:10:11 AM
Actually i dont know if it will happen in the future but since nothing on earth would last forever then there's a big possibility that bitcoin will die. But we dont exactly when would  it really come, maybe tomorrow or i dont know. If it would happen, well i will just accept it and find other coin to have some investments.

Sure everyone would accept it if something like that happens as we wont be able to do anything for it after that, but we should think according to the facts we see, we know how large the community of bitcoin is and we know that bitcoin is being used by a really large number of people around the world or also by some companies, which would not let bitcoin just die in a day at first place.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 13, 2016, 11:02:40 AM
Actually i dont know if it will happen in the future but since nothing on earth would last forever then there's a big possibility that bitcoin will die. But we dont exactly when would  it really come, maybe tomorrow or i dont know. If it would happen, well i will just accept it and find other coin to have some investments.
Merit: 501
November 13, 2016, 10:50:45 AM
Bitcoin has bilion invested into it, to make the community left bitcoin a big problem must be found, and i really believe if price crash while the core does fix the issue, some people will invest deeply believing bitcoin will recover, its hard to see bitcoin ending.
Merit: 520
November 13, 2016, 08:58:10 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Buy lots of cheap bitcoin, and start mining.
how if bitcoin are dont have a price? you will loss..

a question that is very true. Automatically if the goods are not of interest and many users have already gone leave it then already ascertained the price offered is very cheap or even given away for free. Because they've got a big loss, so the small profit it will be felt is of no use anymore. so keep in view that not all things can last a long time as long as there is a God
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
November 13, 2016, 08:53:21 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Buy lots of cheap bitcoin, and start mining.
how if bitcoin are dont have a price? you will loss..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 03:32:04 PM
what i will do? i think i will go crazy and i will break my phone and pc. because i invested huge .oney and especially huge time in bitcoin. but i think it will not happen Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 24, 2016, 02:25:49 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will die. But, if it happens; people know how can they send money or message or another importing data, peer to peer. So, if bitcoin dies, it will reborn with another name and another form.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
October 24, 2016, 02:25:15 PM
If bitcoin dead tomorrow, it will be a big news for the entire crypto in world. the world economy will be disrupted. because I believe this time most of the investments are in bitcoin. so it will be able to disrupt the global economy.
Activity: 868
October 24, 2016, 02:13:47 PM
Bitcoin has a big community around it and big investment, soo its almost impossible to say those big investors as the community to dont care anymore of bitcoin, till the moment there is no way that bitcoin will die tomorrow.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2016, 12:45:04 PM
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would have to quit with Bitcoin and maybe find something else instead of Bitcoin. I would have a hard time at first but eventually you will have to accept it.
But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon.
You made right. There is no point wasting  time talking about the possibility of bitcoin dying.
Most people that continously talk about bitcoin dying are just the pessimistic set of people in my opinion. If you are optimistic, you will surely believe that Bitcoin will never die also there will not be any possibilities for that.
Yeah if you have a positive mentality then you will surely believe in bitcoins that it will become more stronger in future and I don't think that bitcoin will die that easily in near future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 12:40:24 PM
if btc died. Nobody will spend money on mining rigs because the profit will never exist again. Buying a lot is a bad idea because it will just fail completely.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 20, 2016, 12:15:17 PM
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would have to quit with Bitcoin and maybe find something else instead of Bitcoin. I would have a hard time at first but eventually you will have to accept it.
But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon.
You made right. There is no point wasting  time talking about the possibility of bitcoin dying.
Most people that continously talk about bitcoin dying are just the pessimistic set of people in my opinion. If you are optimistic, you will surely believe that Bitcoin will never die also there will not be any possibilities for that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 09:31:28 AM
If bitcoin die
another cryptcoin, altcoin can replace and take over position bitcoin is number one crypto coin
this crypto coin community is big, dev coin community is big, so much coin can replace position bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: