Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow - page 22. (Read 30531 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 09:10:59 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?
what ? very stupid question ha ha sorry
but i think bitcoin willn't dead , because transaction not die..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2016, 08:49:27 AM
probably just move on with my life, since it doesn't have that much of an impact on my life atm Cheesy
That's true we need to move on life but if it dies then somehow it will be disappointing feeling that it has also taken away the source of earning extra money and that can affect us financially.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 20, 2016, 08:44:28 AM
probably just move on with my life, since it doesn't have that much of an impact on my life atm Cheesy
Activity: 490
October 20, 2016, 07:37:34 AM
Though it's won't happen in anytime soon, but if this happen then I'll sell all of my bitcoin and jump into another potential cryptocurrency. What's the point to keep bitcoin if it's died and not worth anything. Better to look another cryptocurrency that has good potential like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 20, 2016, 05:24:11 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

Out of these choices? 100 bananas for me please!  Cool Seriously I don't think I would bother with crypto if that happened, I would just move on. But I suppose I might be tempted to make a quick buck if because of Bitcoin's death altcoin prices start to go up. But I definitely wouldn't stay long, just long enough to make money from the pump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:22:39 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

Well I don't see any reason why bitcoin will going to die? And if ever this happen of course automatically the price will goes down quickly, if that's the cause I'll buy more of it, for sure other member's here will do the same thing what I did.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2016, 05:12:53 AM
Bitcoin will not die overnight so i will try to move towards next good crypto before it dies completely and i know for sure we will have lot of time to migrate towards new better alt if this hypothetical situation come in reality.
legendary
Activity: 854
October 20, 2016, 05:10:26 AM
If bitcoin died tomorrow then its the end of bitcoin obviously, all the hard work of us will go for nothing,  and all companies that making money with bitcoin will go bankcrupcy or bitcrupcy? (Or whatever is the term of that) and this forum will die also. And it will be the worst scene that will happen to us here in online world.
The only condition bitcoin can die is when a better crypto come in existence or there is a third world war.Bitcoin has become so strong that it can challenge USD
Activity: 756
October 20, 2016, 04:53:00 AM
If bitcoin died tomorrow then its the end of bitcoin obviously, all the hard work of us will go for nothing,  and all companies that making money with bitcoin will go bankcrupcy or bitcrupcy? (Or whatever is the term of that) and this forum will die also. And it will be the worst scene that will happen to us here in online world.

Exactly, nothing can be more worst than this for the ones who have been struggling online from a long time if it really happens, we will probably have nowhere to go for sometime and later on maybe some other thing appears from nowhere and will give us another hope.
Activity: 756
October 20, 2016, 04:52:11 AM
If bitcoin will die tomorrow my dreams will also die.

Honestly, I am very dependent with bitcoin, and I am glad I discover bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to earn and make investment here, the good thing with bitcoin base on my experience is that, I do no have to go to other place just to invest as there are a lot of opportunities here.

Something that makes you a bad person become friends!! . Do not you have pessimistic thoughts, that's something that will give bad effect to your life. Think in a way that is special. Don't ever feel that you can't live if bitcoin is gone, if it is indeed true then you must be doing something very great things start from now to accumulate your wealth while bitcoin missing
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 20, 2016, 04:46:58 AM
If bitcoin will die tomorrow my dreams will also die.

Honestly, I am very dependent with bitcoin, and I am glad I discover bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to earn and make investment here, the good thing with bitcoin base on my experience is that, I do no have to go to other place just to invest as there are a lot of opportunities here.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 20, 2016, 04:14:02 AM
I am sorry that people use bitcoin in order to make only money,actually am sorry because they can not understand what is the real purpose of bitcoin
For me the real purpose of bitcoin is to help our economy and the jobless people who really want to earn money from internet or from bitcoin if bitcoin will died then lots of us are not going to have some money and then find a descent job in order to have some salary to make daily living.
Activity: 406
October 20, 2016, 04:12:45 AM
If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.

If Bitcoin dies, it happens forever. Nobody will spend money on mining rigs because the profit will never exist again. Buying a lot is a bad idea because it will just fail completely afterwards. I hope this won't happen, but we never know. Bitcoin rising too much means a problem because it will happen like in 2013: after the rise comes a big, big decrease.
If bitcoin would die then I think that I would be shocked like allot more other people because I still have bitcoin to be sold and then they will be worth nothing anymore.
So I hope that we at least see some signs before bitcoin will die.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
October 19, 2016, 11:26:48 AM
Activity: 420
October 19, 2016, 11:17:16 AM
If it would die tomorrow then it would be pretty bad because I still have some Bitcoin that need to be traded and if it would die they become worth nothing.
But if it happens then there is nothing that I can do about it.
Activity: 406
October 18, 2016, 03:24:54 AM
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would have to quit with Bitcoin and maybe find something else instead of Bitcoin. I would have a hard time at first but eventually you will have to accept it.
But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon.
Activity: 658
October 17, 2016, 10:48:06 PM
i think we should no think so, we should always have good expectation about bitcoin, although bitcoin is not becoming more and more stronger than its previous position, as more and more people are investing their money in bitcoin,. people have also get good confidence of bitcoin and that is the reason that they are investing their assets in bitcoin.
agreed we as users must continue to believe in the future of bitcoin, because it makes you believe bitcoin remain on bitcoin, and if all users do the same thing, of course bitcoin's death could have been avoided, or even the development of bitcoin could walk again
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2016, 10:13:16 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

Of course i will move on to another coin which will profitable and better
but if i don't find it yet i will eat 100 bananas first lol
at least i am not hunger
but i never want if bitcoin will died, long life bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
October 17, 2016, 09:09:47 PM
Hard to say if Bitcoin will be dead..If that will be heppen I think we're just changed to altcoin which had a great community Like ETH i guess or LTC
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2016, 08:22:18 PM
Well, if bitcoin die, I think we should move on the highest altcoin, because if bitcoin dead, there must be a more severe coins that replaced its existence. but I think bitcoin will not die, because the whole world already use it, so it may be very detrimental if bitcoin removed suddenly or die
ETHEREUM will replace bitcoin!!!!!!! I sure about that according to from their market cap it's really easy for take over the bitcoin place if bitcoin are gonna be a die and the another important think are need to be remembered for us this is will irrelevant things in this time.

You are wrong with it no alt coin will ever to replace bitcoin and bitcoin is not going to die either. Why people wants bitcoin to die? I don't have any reason and idea why people should think about this. Maybe you just wants another meta in the crypto currency industry but that is impossible to happen because bitcoin has been well established.
Pages:
Jump to: