Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow - page 4. (Read 30531 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 04:41:11 AM
I hope Bitcoin willnot die. It has already crossed its first 8 years successfully. It is the  future currency  of the world.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
December 25, 2016, 04:31:28 AM
Haha, very funny fellow ....

Sometimes it beyond what I think, I think Bitcoin will not be able to die in one day. Should proceed and certainly I think there will be a process and it will take time, not in one day.

And again I say, Bitcoin is not going to die in one day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 25, 2016, 04:05:24 AM
What would you do?
Bitcoin can’t die in one day, the price is so high right now and it keeps on going up that only means that bitcoin is becoming stronger than ever and nothing can’t stop it , even if governments ban it will still exists, but if by anything the bitcoin’s price stops going down so fast , people will start panicking and sell all their bitcoin until nothing is left.
Activity: 551
December 25, 2016, 03:35:21 AM
If bitcoin dies , Zcash will up and running the show. It's just a matter of switching to an alt coin.

For sure everyone will have to migrate to another coin to continue but it is probably hard to believe if bitcoin really dies, what about the people holding thousands of bitcoins in their wallets and what about the ones running exchanges and other websites with bitcoins? They would surely cry all day and then move towards something else.

Bitcoin will be the last cybercoin to die, so many people have interests in it and will support it the best they can. Zcash is a joke, it is like any other altcoin, it will die before bitcoin for sure, without any doubt.
Activity: 462
December 25, 2016, 01:56:26 AM
If bitcoin dies , Zcash will up and running the show. It's just a matter of switching to an alt coin.

For sure everyone will have to migrate to another coin to continue but it is probably hard to believe if bitcoin really dies, what about the people holding thousands of bitcoins in their wallets and what about the ones running exchanges and other websites with bitcoins? They would surely cry all day and then move towards something else.
According to me it would never happen because Bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on Bitcoin.

If this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.

yes that is a fact that now bitcoin is becoming one of the most important part of our life, people are even depending on it for life, therefore i also think that it may not be so easy that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
December 24, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

According to me it would never happen because Bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on Bitcoin.

If this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.

Yes I have to agree with you. Bitcoin's progress in terms of being accepted by businesses has gone far compared to any other altcoins out there. Yes even though it is now eminent Bitcoin as far as I know is the only cryptocurrency accepted by Businesses. If Bitcoin dies tomorrow then the progress of cryptocurrency will go back to zero, it will even be hard to trust cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 24, 2016, 04:17:14 PM

According to me it would never happen because bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on bitcoin payment system, any problem to bitcoin might lead to big disasters.

Still if this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
December 24, 2016, 03:42:55 PM
if bitcoin were to die tomorrow i highly doubt that i would move on because there are plenty of altcoins out there that die easily so investing time in another  wouldn't be an option for me  Tongue
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 24, 2016, 03:27:48 PM
i think bitcoin will be never died because bitcoin is very stronger currency than other currencies and i hope it will get more stronger in the future so i hope bitcoin future will be more rise and shine.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 24, 2016, 02:02:36 PM
really see huge crackdown on setups running in various countries, china, Russia, india usa etc and many shutting shops....
Activity: 672
December 24, 2016, 01:38:15 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2016, 01:35:39 PM
i think bitcoin is much more stronger currency and bitcoin will be never died and bitcoin future is bright because bitcoin acceptable in anywhere for online shopping .
yes i have also the same feeling, to me bitcoin is becoming more and more reliable and trusted currency of the world, as people are noncontinuous accepting bitcoin and investing their money in bitcoin therefore i think bitcoin is not going to die, but becoming more and more stronger from its previous position.

Bitcoin is strong now and looks will continue strong for a good time yet, but we can't predict the future. Nothing last forever, at some point Bitcoin will die, as every other currency will die and be replaced by another one. But I believe it won't happen in the next decades, for now we can relax and trust Bitcoins. The best to do is always keep an eye on news, so we can know the tendencies of Crypto Currency world, this way we know when to migrate to another coin, if necessary.
Activity: 588
December 24, 2016, 01:30:37 PM
i think bitcoin is much more stronger currency and bitcoin will be never died and bitcoin future is bright because bitcoin acceptable in anywhere for online shopping .
yes i have also the same feeling, to me bitcoin is becoming more and more reliable and trusted currency of the world, as people are noncontinuous accepting bitcoin and investing their money in bitcoin therefore i think bitcoin is not going to die, but becoming more and more stronger from its previous position.
Activity: 11
December 24, 2016, 09:42:11 AM
one thing is for definite, there is huge bubble already in bitcoin....
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 24, 2016, 04:10:57 AM
Id honstly lose all ym savings Sad((((

Does anybody else do this too?
I could lose maybe, but probably not all my savings. I don't put all my money in bitcoin either as I believe how risky it is. If I profit then good, but definitely I can still continue my life even if bitcoin will not succeed but I don't really hope for that to happen.
Activity: 15
December 22, 2016, 11:05:33 PM
Id honstly lose all ym savings Sad((((

Does anybody else do this too?
Activity: 770
December 22, 2016, 03:47:32 PM
yes no doubt about this that bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger than its previous position, therefore bitcoin is not going to die, but its price will continue increasing for next few years.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 22, 2016, 03:31:14 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 22, 2016, 01:14:12 PM
If bitcoin died tomorrow, I'd be sad, but for the future of the world rather than the fate of Bitcoin. IF BTC dies in a day, something is seriously fucked up
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 22, 2016, 12:26:20 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

If it would die (drop to 1$ for example) I would cry because of the loss
Probably will move to another coin.
My computer stays where it is.
Eat 2 bananas.
This may not relate to the topic but you're quite a talented poet Grin And now we're back to the main thing, well it's hard for you or me or any bitcoin users to move to another coin after the shocking news of bitcoin's death. As we have done a lot, have had so many achievements in this bitcoin world, it's will again be a stepping stone for us to start all over one more time.

It's not hard unless you have some emotional attachments with bitcoins. I actually think that bitcoin's death is actually caused by people moving into another coin. Bitcoin will not just die on its own. It's most likely because it has got killed (not literally) by something else. You will not just wake up and find out that bitcoin died. Bitcoin is not a living thing and it's death is not all of a sudden but it would slowly happen. It would take days or weeks before the process is complete. Moving to another coin is quite easy because there's exchanger sites for that.
Pages:
Jump to: