Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 104. (Read 98162 times)

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 18, 2016, 04:49:15 AM
Whatever causes that I hope I'm the first one to see and dump my coins early, such an event will be beyond catastrophic.

yeah, if the drop is drastic, for sure there is a big reason and might not be good to continue with bitcoin...But if it happens little by little, I think it has something to do with the users, which might see bitcoin as failure and started to leave one by one...

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 18, 2016, 04:43:12 AM
That is not possible now around this time but if it will happen than there will be a lot of people that will stop using Bitcoin and that is quite logic because you are losing money.
And the reason why people has bought Bitcoin is that they want to earn some huge profit with Bitcoin.

Yeah right many people will stop and find alternative coins because if bitcoin will drop to 1$ they will surely stop its very hard to earn bitcoin and value is so little. Then thats not worth for effort,time and electricity and massive dump will be happen to all stakers and that is the delimna for bitcoin and it will die
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 04:42:14 AM
I would be shocked if I turned my computer on and saw that the price of a Bitcoin was one dollar. I would not immediately buy but wait and see what the reason for this is.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 18, 2016, 04:41:05 AM
Whatever causes that I hope I'm the first one to see and dump my coins early, such an event will be beyond catastrophic.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2016, 04:37:40 AM
That is not possible now around this time but if it will happen than there will be a lot of people that will stop using Bitcoin and that is quite logic because you are losing money.
And the reason why people has bought Bitcoin is that they want to earn some huge profit with Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 04:18:38 AM
bitcoin drop to $ 1? I'll leave before the price drop to $1
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 18, 2016, 04:04:20 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
If the Bitcoin price was one dollar I would buy so many Bitcoins. Everyone would invest their money into Bitcoin. But we all know that the price is never going to be so low.
Yeah I would do the same thing. But if the Bitcoin price was one dollar something should be wron with Bitcoin. But I would still buy Butcoins if the price was so low I just cannot let that opportunity go. 
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
April 18, 2016, 04:01:00 AM
I would just watch how panic and fear is spreading around  Wink
I will not buy at such low price, when it will happen it will happen because of some reason. Without knowing excatly why it`s not possible to say.
Activity: 294
April 18, 2016, 03:55:33 AM
If the Bitcoin price was one dollar I would buy so many Bitcoins. Everyone would invest their money into Bitcoin. But we all know that the price is never going to be so low.

I cant imagine such low price as well. But if it happens, it must be something fundamental broken with Bitcoin, not just FUD or whale manipulating the price, so I would need to evaluate more what caused such big drop first before considering to buy at $1
Activity: 714
April 18, 2016, 03:30:29 AM

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 03:19:49 AM
I hope it will not reach so low, but i would invest a little more with a hope that the bitcoin price will be increased more.
legendary
Activity: 1848
April 18, 2016, 03:17:12 AM
If it ever got to those levels it really can't get much lower so it would be the best time to buy as many as you can, unless something catastrophic has happened like the entire world is coming to an end.
Activity: 770
April 18, 2016, 01:29:29 AM

keep calm sell anything you have and buying bitcoin Roll Eyes
i hope i can have 10k bitcoin  Cheesy
well it wouldnt be good to sell everythinig you have because the price potentialy might not recover after such a drop if people would lose their interest in bitcoin completely

thoguh in my opinion i would buy as much bitcoins as possible with my spare money that i have right now and hopefully if the price would go back up i could make big profit in no time
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
April 18, 2016, 01:25:31 AM
I'm 50/50 on the answer to this because it might be a good time to buy and save for future, but it might be the start of Bitcoins downfall,
Activity: 658
April 18, 2016, 01:23:49 AM
I would buy more and hold until it went back up
Activity: 784
April 18, 2016, 01:04:18 AM

keep calm sell anything you have and buying bitcoin Roll Eyes
i hope i can have 10k bitcoin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
April 18, 2016, 01:02:22 AM
if bitcoin droped to 1$ something i provably buy 400$ or more bitcoin and i will wait ultill the bitcoin will high like 1btc = 400 again i will reach for sure

If it reach $1 probably investors/whales are already gone in the bitcoin world...So the possibility to rise above $400 again is not sure anymore...It will regain its high price again after few years, if it still could...

Sure, because they will assume bitcoin will disintegrate and die if the price reach $1. but I also think that, if this happened to bitcoin would be destroyed. because bitcoin is not like other coins. bitcoin is the largest.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2016, 01:01:27 AM

I would buy 1000 bitcoins Smiley
not convinced by what you say fully, I am sure you currently hold bitcoin and if the price fell to $ 150 of what are you going to do, I am sure you will panic and sell your bitcoin.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 18, 2016, 12:45:03 AM
if bitcoin droped to 1$ something i provably buy 400$ or more bitcoin and i will wait ultill the bitcoin will high like 1btc = 400 again i will reach for sure

If it reach $1 probably investors/whales are already gone in the bitcoin world...So the possibility to rise above $400 again is not sure anymore...It will regain its high price again after few years, if it still could...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 17, 2016, 03:32:49 PM
i can only see the day price falls to $1 in my dreams at night.
and even then in my dreams i will be rushing to transfer all my fiat to my exchanger in order to buy bitcoin with all of it!
Yes, now it will happen only in our dreams, and in dreams we all will buy it, but if it happened in real, then I don’t think that once agan people will believe on it, and at that time the demand will be very low for it and I think it will not come again to that much value.
Jump to: